Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

norfen

Hi Laypeng and Ange,

I mixed it with Nutri Soy Omega this morning for bfast. wah kaowz... quite a feat to finish the whole thing.
then before reach workplace, i bought HL milk.. to try for lunch. With HL milk, quite ok.. the taste not bad. So i think i stick to HL milk lah.
last night very ON, buy 6 boxes of nutri soy. i think give to my MIL. *lol*

on a different note, i really need to be motivated!! Im not a pill popper kind of person, so it gets taxing after awhile having to take note when to take the pills.. and its only been a day that Ive started. *faints*

did my body analysis yesterday.. targetted fat loss: 9kg.

LayPeng

never try omoga before but i still prefer soy bean milk. HL milk too sweet to me. ok, anything just msg me, let me motivate you! when i was on programme my motivator was my sis in law.

Ange

No problem, will sure motivate you everyday one. add me as your slimming buddy then we can chat online. Kaypo_0505@hotmail.com
My slimming buddy also everyday chat with me and ask me question. So you must jia you k

Ooi

Hi Ooi,
not bad and congratulation! keep it up. you sure can hit target :Dancing_wub:
thks laypeng! I will work hard, hope can slim down sucessfuly lik you.
congrats again on your 18kg of fat loss.
I still have 5.5kg to go.

syling77

Hello everyone,

Been a while not updating my status on my slimming progress. Been very busy at work and at home. Sigh….

I had went for my first review abt 2 week ago. Result not too good, have weight loss (3.2 kg) but more on muscle loss than fat loss.

Consultant say it is cos my meals interval not regular and also sleep pattern and quality not good. So Metabolism rate actually dropped a bit and loss some muscles at the arms area.

These 2 weeks trying hard to improve my meal intervals as well as sleep pattern and quality. Meal intervals ok but sleep wise a little hard as these few days my little gal had been crying in the middle of the night and I have to attend to her and put her back to sleep.

I am allow to eat some breakfast and lunch but not dinner for three weeks. My in laws and mum keep asking me to eat as least little as they are worried that I am staving myself and that not good for health.

Trying hard to stick to my diet planning. But occasionally hard too as company has functions and event that I have to attend and during that time it will be hard to avoid food as it will not be very nice to do that. But I will try to avoid carbo food and take more veg and a little meat.

Not sure is it because of stress at work as I have been quite busy both at work and back home, I have been feeling hungry lately. But trying hard to keep to my diet plan. Hoo…really need motivation now.

Yeah like to check, is taking a bit of coffee ok? At times really tired and feel like having a cup of coffee to freshen up.

norfen

Hello everyone,

Been a while not updating my status on my slimming progress. Been very busy at work and at home. Sigh….

I had went for my first review about 2 week ago. Result not too good, have weight loss (3.2 kg) but more on muscle loss than fat loss.

Consultant say it is cos my meals interval not regular and also sleep pattern and quality not good. So Metabolism rate actually dropped a bit and loss some muscles at the arms area.

These 2 weeks trying hard to improve my meal intervals as well as sleep pattern and quality. Meal intervals ok but sleep wise a little hard as these few days my little gal had been crying in the middle of the night and I have to attend to her and put her back to sleep.

I am allow to eat some breakfast and lunch but not dinner for three weeks. My in laws and mum keep asking me to eat as least little as they are worried that I am staving myself and that not good for health.

Trying hard to stick to my diet planning. But occasionally hard too as company has functions and event that I have to attend and during that time it will be hard to avoid food as it will not be very nice to do that. But I will try to avoid carbo food and take more veg and a little meat.

Not sure is it because of stress at work as I have been quite busy both at work and back home, I have been feeling hungry lately. But trying hard to keep to my diet plan. Hoo…really need motivation now.

Yeah like to check, is taking a bit of coffee ok? At times really tired and feel like having a cup of coffee to freshen up.
whoa.. so they really *are* serious when they tell us to have at least 7 hrs of sleep everyday huh! 0_o
I'm on Day 3 of my detox diet.... mind boggling.. it takes sheer self restraint.. but I can do it!.. i think.
as for cofee and other beverages, ive asked one of the consultants.. she said tea or coffee w/o milk or less sugar ok.. but its better to avoid.
i washed down the shake with green tea (w/o sugar) at times when I feel like gagging. :001_302:

Ange

Hello everyone,

I had went for my first review about 2 week ago. Result not too good, have weight loss (3.2 kg) but more on muscle loss than fat loss.

must jia you ok? Try to have enough rest and if really can't take it, maybe can take fish soup but no carbo. But if can, got to ask the consultant whether you can take foods anot as they know your condition better. Coffee can take but without sugar or milk, if can try not to take ok?

LayPeng

wah make me so tempted.. but me so broke now.... :(
Ting, go to meet my consultant and see how. does mean need to sign up on the spot.

Hi norfen & syling,

during my programme, i stil drinking coffee with less sugar. My consultant told me no problem but of course not too sweet.
try to have enough sleep(although we are mummy will have broken sleep), the meal interval got to take note too. never skip meal etc.

Hi syling, your situation same as my sis in law she told me that her first review had muscle loss too that was due to body's absorption not good and have not adjusted well yet. but subsequently she managed to lose 12 kg of fat in total. i attend function during the programme too but my consultant taight me to choose food wisely, more protein and fiber.

i managed to lose 17kg in programme so do you guys can make it too!

if you guys have any question can email or msn me i will try my best to help :Dancing_wub:

envy_me

Ting, go to meet my consultant and see how. does mean need to sign up on the spot.

Hi norfen & syling,

during my programme, i stil drinking coffee with less sugar. My consultant told me no problem but of course not too sweet.
try to have enough sleep(although we are mummy will have broken sleep), the meal interval got to take note too. never skip meal etc.

Hi syling, your situation same as my sis in law she told me that her first review had muscle loss too that was due to body's absorption not good and have not adjusted well yet. but subsequently she managed to lose 12 kg of fat in total. i attend function during the programme too but my consultant taight me to choose food wisely, more protein and fiber.

i managed to lose 17kg in programme so do you guys can make it too!

if you guys have any question can email or msn me i will try my best to help :Dancing_wub:
Hi Laypeng,

i am not mummy but wanted to conceived. gyne had told me to lose weight first in order to get baby. Please PM me your programme details and contact. i would like to give it a try since it is a healthy approached.

TIA

LayPeng

Hi Laypeng,

i am not mummy but wanted to conceived. gyne had told me to lose weight first in order to get baby. Please PM me your programme details and contact. i would like to give it a try since it is a healthy approached.

TIA
Hi envy_me,
ic, yes i have friend who are planning to conceive but her doctor also told her to lose some weight before conceived. too obese will cause difficulty in pregnancy and health issue. how much your gyne advised you to lose?
i had lost 17kg of fat through the program and another 1kg by myself. managed to go back to the pre-preggy figure.
sure no problem i will PM the details. you can email or msn me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com too. think next time we will have common topic to discuss.
you may make appointment with my consultant first to do the body analysis test first.

envy_me

Hi envy_me,
ic, yes i have friend who are planning to conceive but her doctor also told her to lose some weight before conceived. too obese will cause difficulty in pregnancy and health issue. how much your gyne advised you to lose?
i had lost 17kg of fat through the program and another 1kg by myself. managed to go back to the pre-preggy figure.
sure no problem i will PM the details. you can email or msn me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com too. think next time we will have common topic to discuss.
you may make appointment with my consultant first to do the body analysis test first.

Hi laypeng,

you lost a lot man.i need to lose at least 10 kg.
Appreciate for the details and contact. i will call up and check it out for more details. perhaps go for consultation with your consultation soon.

LayPeng

may i knw hw long after birth did you guy try this?
hi tasha,i tried 3-4 mths after i give birth, are u on breastfeeding? better go for consultation with my consultant, if u wan more information just email / msn me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com and we can have mummy chat too, about our baby etc.

i have slimming buddy who into programme 1 month after she give birth and confinement.

hi tasha,i tried 3-4 mths after i give birth, are you on breastfeeding? better go for consultation with my consultant, if you want more information just email / msn me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com and we can have mummy chat too, about our baby etc.

i have slimming buddy who into programme 1 month after she give birth and confinement.

im abt to finish my breastfeeding already..my milk supply is drying up...i gained 21kg frm this pregnancy and managed to loose 15kg during confinement..but aft confinement seems like hard to reduce weight...my weight didnt seem to reduce further...i've already emailed u..

LayPeng

im about to finish my breastfeeding already..my milk supply is drying up...i gained 21kg frm this pregnancy and managed to loose 15kg during confinement..but after confinement seems like hard to reduce weight...my weight didnt seem to reduce further...i've already emailed you..
Hi taSha's eLmo,

yes i had replied you in email, includes with some information and contact. Hope my information is clear. ok, as long as BF is finished then no problem to continue with Breastfeeding. ic, i gained 20kg after give birth, only managed to lose 3 kg and had lost 17kg of fat in the programme. after that managed to lose another kg on my own as a bonus. :Dancing_wub:

yes, i have few friends have encountered weight stangnant after give confinemen too. but you guys are more lucky, still managed to lose quite a lot of weight, for me, may me my age is up so losing fat is quite difficult for me. Lucky still managed to go back pre-preggy weight, otherwise confidence level all the way down to 0%.

Hi taSha's eLmo,

yes i had replied you in email, includes with some information and contact. Hope my information is clear. ok, as long as BF is finished then no problem to continue with Breastfeeding. ic, i gained 20kg after give birth, only managed to lose 3 kg and had lost 17kg of fat in the programme. after that managed to lose another kg on my own as a bonus. :Dancing_wub:

yes, i have few friends have encountered weight stangnant after give confinemen too. but you guys are more lucky, still managed to lose quite a lot of weight, for me, may me my age is up so losing fat is quite difficult for me. Lucky still managed to go back pre-preggy weight, otherwise confidence level all the way down to 0%.

that's true...my confidence level is really 0...wenever i look myself in the mirror, feel like crying...i still cun wear all my clothes..my hubby keeps saying it will take time n give myself sometimes..but hw to?? it's easier to say than going tru it..it eats up my pride...i simply cun wait for mths to loose weight...

LayPeng

that's true...my confidence level is really 0...wenever i look myself in the mirror, feel like crying...i still cun wear all my clothes..my hubby keeps saying it will take time and give myself sometimes..but hw to?? it's easier to say than going tru it..it eats up my pride...i simply cun wait for mths to loose weight...
yes, not only on mirror when i was outside in mrt or bus, ppl thought i was a pregnant woman, so embarrasing and confidence all the way down to 0%
yes guy always thought we are like them so easy to slim down, we got to work, take care of baby and our body cannot really go for exercise.
me too, i was actually wanted to start programme after my BF but i told my self to wait for another 2 months, end up no weight loss in the 2 months.
if you have anymore question do reply my email i will try my best to explain.

Last edited:
My fren went for accupuncture slimming, I think she paid $500 plus before her marriage. Recently I met up with her and asked her about it. She said no effect lor... may be she did not follow the dieting!! Ha ha ha ... My instructor is right! If not all, most slimming centre will ask you to go on their dieting plan! Sigh... torture to go on dieting plan. Tried fruit and veg diet before. The more that I cant eat the food the more I will crave for the food! Dream, think, see KFC. wahaha...

Hee... I want to enjoy life and I want to enjoy food... :)

LayPeng

dolphin_101,
your friend is under which programme? My sis in law also tried other acupuncture programme but does not work too. Luckily she managed to lose weight in another acupuncture programme. She and my slimming buddies managed to hit their targeted weight under same programme too. i also hit 18kg of fat loss in total
:Dancing_wub: