LAST DAY OF MARCH ~~~~~~ NOC GANG Chit Chat Talk Crappssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo

then close factory cos i've 2 kids....my ideal is 2.....

i've seen alot of cases (cos we handling childcare leave, so smtimes we kpo kpo, go peep peep) where they adopted 1...then few years later, wife is preggy....

or, wife give birth to 1 baby...but try try try, dont have...so they adopt 1 more.....after they adopt, few years later, they pop 1 out.....

those aunties here were saying, smtimes when you adopt 1, the child brings you baby dust yaaaaaa....
ya i heard b4 too, my mum told me usually ppl adopt liaoo will get preg easier, but sscare the couple will dote their bio child more than the adopted one.. but i think my lovely lala dearie wont lik tt right? hehe..

Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................................
just tell them ur dante no ppl take care n they alrdy approved ur leave, full stop. hehe..

i always see one maaaa....no need shy shy...round round deeee.......smooth smooth complexion deeee....smtimes big, smtimes smaller abit ..smtimes sweet, smtimes sour sour...orange colour deeeee..LOL~!!!!!~

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
and got orleng juice tio bo? LOL!!

hey ladies, yah gg to ask him send back by registered post.. either DHL or Fedex or whatever there is... OMG, wanna faint.. actually he can return me when he is back in may.. but i wanna go do pin's deedpoll (anyone can intro lawyer??? cheap cheap!!) then later help her do PP.
pardon my suaku-ness, what's deedpoll??

Ting

orleng dearie, deed poll is to change your name.
need to go to to a lawyer, prepare the documents n then u take an oath to change your name.. then go ICA to change.

lawla12

Re: MARCH MARCH Nocianz!!! Lets Help Lawla12 Think Of A Good Solution To Her Worry ~~

hey ladies, yah gg to ask him send back by registered post.. either DHL or Fedex or whatever there is... OMG, wanna faint.. actually he can return me when he is back in may.. but i wanna go do pin's deedpoll (anyone can intro lawyer??? cheap cheap!!) then later help her do PP.

erm, i tink our elaine queenie got change for regine rite??

there'r some posts on it..maybe u can try asking them or read thr the post n check if u can find any recommendations...otherwise, tink u PM those pple...i'm sure they'll b more than willing to help u.....

legal advice on name changing
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f13/legal-advice-name-changing-26990/?highlight=change+surname

Adding My Surname to Child's name
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f36/adding-my-surname-childs-name-21126/

How much it cost to change a surname ?
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f15/how-much-cost-change-surname-15232/

apollo

orleng dearie, deed poll is to change your name.
need to go to to a lawyer, prepare the documents n then you take an oath to change your name.. then go ICA to change.
oh okok.. means, wedding bells ringing soon right?? :tlaugh:

lawla12

ya i heard before too, my mum told me usually ppl adopt liaoo will get preg easier, but sscare the couple will dote their bio child more than the adopted one.. but i think my lovely lala dearie wont lik that right? hehe..

ya ya ya....i oso heard of it too.......

if i ever decide to adopt 1, i've to make sure i MUST gif him/her evyting...otherwise, no point adopting 1 juz to get baby dust, hoping i can get preggie...its the wrong concept yaaaaa......

i believe in fate yaaaa...if its my fate to adopt 1, i cant run away deeeee....

stonston

sighzz...yes, i thought of downgrading to acc exec (I also want LOHHHH), but woody dont like the idea....it would mean he has HEAVIER burden.....currently, evyting is paid 1/2(shared equally by 2 of us) deeeee....
How can he be so selfish just because he don't want a 'heavier burden'?
How long can he continue to be so calculative?

When starting a family, must give & take. If I expect my hb to contribute the same as what I do for the family expenses, then my hb can eat air already!

stonston

i tell e most i can do is come in e afternoon,but i dont know if my mom will make it on time ...
Bring your kid to work.

That was what I did last year. I already took leave long ago then they last minute say I must come back. I already told them my maid on home leave in Indonesia and my parents are also in Indonesia visiting relatives. My hb reservist, what they want me to do?

I brought my son to work. Then my son go irritate the big boss and after that he told all staff cannot bring their kids to work. Then all of them keep taking childcare leave and give him all sorts of nonsense. Serves him right!

diymummy

then close factory cos i've 2 kids....my ideal is 2.....

i've seen alot of cases (cos we handling childcare leave, so smtimes we kpo kpo, go peep peep) where they adopted 1...then few years later, wife is preggy....

or, wife give birth to 1 baby...but try try try, dont have...so they adopt 1 more.....after they adopt, few years later, they pop 1 out.....

those aunties here were saying, smtimes when you adopt 1, the child brings you baby dust yaaaaaa....
Just to share some stories on adoption...

My family, ie relatives, seen 2 generations of adopted children liaoo. At first it's a bit paii sehh like that but they couple really love the child, treat him/her as their own and they grow up to be very lovable. And all the kids all look like the parents. Very surprising.

I think at first... sure will people say this or that. But just heck care. You is you, them is them. You love the child, he/she will grow up to be very lovable.

I also heard cases of after adoption then conceive. But like what you said, ideal is 2. So even if manage to conceive also good larr. :)

My friend, 42 liaoo... Couple trying for years cannot conceive. They just adopted. Receiving the child today.

Ting

oh okok.. means, wedding bells ringing soon right?? :tlaugh:
no lahs~ we alr planned to ROM/marry after he finishes his studies..
but horr, no money lehs, how to marry huh~~need minimum the CHEAPEST also 35K at least..
brb.. gg for lunch.

stonston

Re: MARCH MARCH Nocianz!!! Lets Help Lawla12 Think Of A Good Solution To Her Worry ~~

So far the cheapest I've come across is $80. Can't remember the lawyer's name but it's at TPY Hub.

You changing Pin's name or surname? If change surname it's a very troublesome process :(

Ask KW to send the IC back via DHL. And ask him to put the IC inside a thick greeting card (any card) so that the person can't feel that there's another card inside.

lawla12

How can he be so selfish just because he dont't want a 'heavier burden'?
How long can he continue to be so calculative?

When starting a family, must give & take. If I expect my husband to contribute the same as what I do for the family expenses, then my husband can eat air already!

i can say he's VERY selfish when it comes to personal needs...last time no like tat deeeeeeee......

smtimes he will say "i rather not do IVF".....he will say those very hurting words which can make me CRY immediately....then after a few days, then he come n ask me "so when u wanna do IVF, i need to get ready for my work etc"....ZZzzZZZzZZ...

guys = fan jian~~~:nah::nah::nah::nah::nah::nah:

princessminn

stonston dearie : i cant bring my boy to work...he still small...need my attention....my colleague brought her girl(3years old) to work b4....then after tt her mother(grandma) come n pick her up...hers can laa,my one still so small....

lawla12

Just to share some stories on adoption...

My family, ie relatives, seen 2 generations of adopted children liaoo. At first it's a bit paii sehh like that but they couple really love the child, treat him/her as their own and they grow up to be very lovable. And all the kids all look like the parents. Very surprising.

I think at first... sure will people say this or that. But just heck care. You is you, them is them. You love the child, he/she will grow up to be very lovable.

I also heard cases of after adoption then conceive. But like what you said, ideal is 2. So even if manage to conceive also good larr. :)

My friend, 42 liaoo... Couple trying for years cannot conceive. They just adopted. Receiving the child today.

WAAAAA..i'm sure ur frd must b super excited yaaaaaaa...

yes yes yes, i know pple tend to "tok tok" behind ur back if they know tat child is adopted etc...but who cares...as long as the family is HAPPY after adopting him/her, i'm sure its all tat matters rather than those BIG MOUTH 38 wordssssssss.....

Status
Not open for further replies.