Laundry detergent

mumnbabes

I have been using pigeon powder for the past 7 yrs until recently someone said tt liquid is better...so just switch to kodomo... cos they said powder may get stuck on the clothings..

regards,
Jo Lim
MumNBabes.Com

CJmom

Kodomo smells the nicest so far. Actually in some parenting books, it is not necessary to use "specially" formulated laundry detergent for babies. It is ok to wash with normal detergent as long as you rinse them thoroughly. Those "specially" formulated laundry detergent are business way of making money.

Catty

Have been using Kodomo since my 1st DD, will use back Kodomo for my coming 3rd DD, even their bathe and wipes i also use Kodomo.. :001_302:

snowbear

snowbear: oh dear! I bought farlin! -_-
haha, dun worry. Just use finish the current lot then switch next time. A word of caution though, if you soak baby's clothes in farlin overnight, the detergent loses its fragrance and doesn't smell nice at all! So what i did was to add farlin in a couple of hours before i wash the clothes - it helps.

yellowpudding

haha, dun worry. Just use finish the current lot then switch next time. A word of caution though, if you soak baby's clothes in farlin overnight, the detergent loses its fragrance and doesn't smell nice at all! So what i did was to add farlin in a couple of hours before i wash the clothes - it helps.
Thanks dear :) will use your tip :)

mandymtb

if using liquid detergent, how much shld i use for each wash?

been using powder one for the longest time... this will be my first time using liquid one.. :p

CDL

Use about three-quarters to a full capful for 1 machine load. Have been using the liquid pigeon - no complains. Having read all the good reviews about kodomo, I'll try that next time

xiaoair29

hi mummies

i'm currently using a front-load washing machine, and oso intend to machine wash bb clothing with baby detergent. do u hv any brand to recommend that is not too foamy (so tt it will not spoil the front load washing machine)?

thanks!

stonston

I use Pureen's ABD powder detergent for my son. Cheap and good. a very small scoop is enough to wash a whole load. i usually dissolve it in water before adding it to the washing machine so that it will not get stuck on the clothings :) not alot of bubbles, and i tink it keeps the clothes looking new. my son's clothes dun hv tt old faded look although wear and wash daily :)

siongnelly

hi dear, i had been using sa8 for more than five years... its biodegradable products, means its environment friendly products... saving gaia :) therefore its very very safe for our little one...
its very little foam, therefore it use little of water... its very safe for sensitive skin...