Let's motivate each other n SLIM down together!!!

tracyk

ladies, u can try going vegetarian. i tried for a mth and really saw my tummy slim down. tt's my only problem area lah. keke. but now it's gone back up.. cos i am no longer vegetarian. :(

jojo

Hi i am new but i just cant lose weight. 1st child birth can managed to lose but after birth of 2nd child am stuck with 20kg to lose. How? Fill faint when didnt eat. Some time eat a lot some time just got no time to eat. Hip also like pear shape. So sad :( can anybody help?

kirky

Hi,

This is my first post.... so please guide me along ......

I chanced on this thread and i would like to share this information which really works for me.

I have tried this diet plan (recommended by my hong kong girlfriend) and lost 3kg in 3 days. i have lost 2" in 3 days by using the other methods like slimming belt abd body wrap recommended by her, (actually is a 4 steps slimming slolution).....

I recommended to my friends and colleagues and it work as well for them too....

Good thing is that you dont have to depend on pills, worry about side effort or having to starve yourself.........

Maybe you would like to try the diet plan and if it works on you and interested in the other methods PM me and I will then provide you the link and you can check it out yourself....

3 Days Diet Plan

DAY 1

BREAKFAST
  • Black Coffee or Tea (if required, with 1-2 packets of Sweet and Low or equivalent) OR
  • 1/2 a Grapefruit or Juice
  • 1 Slice of Toast with 1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
LUNCH
  • 1/2 a Cup of Tuna (water tuna)
  • 1 Slice of Toast
  • Black Coffee or Tea (if required, with 1-2 packets of Sweet and Low or equivalent)
DINNER
  • 3 Oz. any lean red meat or chicken
  • 1 cup each of
    • green beans
    • carrots
    • regular vanilla ice cream
  • 1 apple
DAY 2

BREAKFAST
  • Black Coffee or Tea (if required, with 1-2 packets of Sweet and Low or equivalent)
  • 1 Egg (boiled, scrambled, omlette)
  • 1/2 a Banana
  • 1 Slice of Toast
LUNCH
  • 1 cup of cottage cheese or tuna
  • 8 regular saltine crackers
DINNER
  • 2 beef franks
  • 1 cup of broccoli or cabbage
  • 1/2 a cup carrots
  • 1/2 a banana
  • 1/2 a cup of regular vanilla ice cream
DAY 3

BREAKFAST
  • 5 regular saltine crackers
  • 1 oz. cheddar cheese
  • 1 apple
LUNCH
  • 1 boiled egg
  • 1 slice of toast
DINNER
  • 1 cup each of:
    • tuna
    • carrots
    • cauliflower
    • melon
  • 1/2 cup regular vanilla ice cream
Remember to stop for 2 days if you wan to continue for another 3 days set.

There is also 12 days diet plan tt can help to cut as much as 5kg in 12 days...

PM me if you need more information......

Last edited:

XiaoXue

Hihi xiaoxue~ u've hit e target Dr.john gave u liao rite ? hehe !! u slim down alot alot lo~ how have u been ? Moved to fernvale liao ?:tlaugh:
Hihi, haven move but hopefully soon.. by end of this yr bahz.. sad to say.. i bounce back 7kgs in 2weeks cos i felt super stress with my new job & can't stop eating.. i measured myself only my waist inch increased thus now muz control again & shed off this 7kg.. booooo~

maine78

I m not BF now, my gal going 4mths now. I'm 71kgs now, was 80kgs after given birth. My target weight is throw another 10kgs. i kno that no easy as i went to gym 3 to 5 times a wk, run treadmill for 45mins...tough. But only can slim down around 4kgs only (in 2mths time). Very slow lo.

I lost 25kg i gained frm my pregnancy thru exercise over a period of 1yr. It takes extreme self discipline for one to lost weight thru exercise. Plus i'm handling my bb alone tat time and the only time i can exercise is when everyone's asleep ie at nite so my sleep time is sacrificed.

I din't control my diet coz i'm a big-time snacker so if i eat more, i simply workout more.

Dee Ho

I lost 25kg i gained frm my pregnancy thru exercise over a period of 1yr. It takes extreme self discipline for one to lost weight thru exercise. Plus i'm handling my bb alone tat time and the only time i can exercise is when everyone's asleep ie at nite so my sleep time is sacrificed.

I din't control my diet coz i'm a big-time snacker so if i eat more, i simply workout more.
Before preg..50 kg... last mth b4 delivery: 74 kg...
I lost 22 kg within 6 mths ... well.. I agree on the self discipline part thru exercise... as i m a working mum; taking care of my boy aft work everynite & the weekends plus hsework during wkend can really help me... plus I ve a heavy bb... hahaha...my son now 7 mths but he is alreadi 9kg plus leow...
So every morning, I will carry him to his nanny hse... a 10 mins walk frm my pl... plus I ve to take the overhead brige ...workout happens to me in my everyday life... try to take every opportunity to workout...Cheers!!!:001_302:

Plus...my dinner is always very light ...try not to eat dinner aft 8 (latest)... if u really need to eat aft this time...eat someting light...

PrettyMum

Hi Mummies,

After my first pregnancy, my masseuse mentioned to me that during the first 2~3months are the best time to lose weight cos your body metabolic rate is very high. So, with regular exercise and well balance diet, you should be able to achieve back or close to the b4 pregnancy weight... I dun believe any mum can lose all back or become slimmer unless your intake is not balance which is unhealthy for the body... especially if you still BF. The nutrients in BM will be drawn from you and your body becomes weaker too, although you may look slimmer :0 tat's my 2cents....

I'm now in my 2nd pregnancy, due on 11 Nov... So far, I’ve gained ard 14kg... hopefully body will recover fast after C-Section so that I can start massage and exercise soon... any mummies tried any good masseuse?

:tlaugh:

Ange

Hi everyone,

Did anyone tried acunpuncture slimming? Perhap can share with you all abt my frenz experience here.

She went to this slimming sanctuary located at Parkway few mth back,i was so surprise when i c her changes. She slim down by 4KG within 3wks, and she tell mi that all she do is to follow the diets the consultant plan for her and go for the acunpuncture session. From a lack of confident girl till a very happy and confident girl, i am so happy to see her changes. Furthermore this company is the first slimming centre that use this method, not like those salon by using body wrap. Beside that, her mum is joining her for the slimming package after seeing such a big changes in her daughter.

kbfgrace

Hi everyone,

Did anyone tried acunpuncture slimming? Perhap can share with you all abt my frenz experience here.

She went to this slimming sanctuary located at Parkway few mth back,i was so surprise when i c her changes. She slim down by 4KG within 3wks, and she tell mi that all she do is to follow the diets the consultant plan for her and go for the acunpuncture session. From a lack of confident girl till a very happy and confident girl, i am so happy to see her changes. Furthermore this company is the first slimming centre that use this method, not like those salon by using body wrap. Beside that, her mum is joining her for the slimming package after seeing such a big changes in her daughter.

i tried a acupuncture slimming at parkway too.
paid $2k over.
gotta had a crush diet for the first 3mths.
everyday will be pills + organic beverage for meals.
in the end, results not very satisfying.

Mummy'sboy

Alpha Male
Woah. quite sad. Not very satisfying as in never achieve your target weight, re bounce or never achieve your healthy weight? got ask for refund since no satisfying?

sorry i ask so many questions.

Ange

Hi kbfgrace,

How come not satisfying? Did you follow their diet plan? Not all day on organic beverge for the 3mth ar.. u are allow to take foods on the 2nd wk already.

Janice_88

Hi kbfgrace,

How come not satisfying? Did you follow their diet plan? Not all day on organic beverge for the 3mth ar.. u are allow to take foods on the 2nd wk already.

Hi kbf grace, if you are still finding ways to slim down, maybe you would like to try what i am doing now, as it really show gd results. if you are interested, PM me. i am glad to share. :)

le0i3

i think i'm actually quite hengz.. cos even though giving birth but my hip is quite ok.. when i'm @ the fattest.. it's abt 38", now my hip is like 32".. be it hipper short or skirt, i wear sure drop.. =X cos average hip size is abt 34" - 36" if i'm not wrong? therefore i do not have hour glass figure oso.. cos no hip no butt.. =(

Hi, i'm new here. I'm interested in it but there are some questions i need to ask.

1) After taking the pill & slim down, does u hv flabby part like arm area, tummy area & etc since u never do any exercise? It wont tone & tight itself right?

2) When preg, do u hv any stretchmarks?
If yes, will it lighter since i heard the stretchmark will become very obvious if we lose weight & inches fast & never tone up..

3) if breastfeeding or planning to hv another bb, it will not be recommend to eat the pills right or dr john will advise on it?

Thanks!!

le0i3

Anyone face the prob of having stretchmarks & when firm down, the stretchmark beecome more obvoius becoz i had alot when preg, especially thighs & tummy..

Dolly Liao

Anyone face the prob of having stretchmarks & when firm down, the stretchmark beecome more obvoius becoz i had alot when preg, especially thighs & tummy..
It is common to have strechmarks, cellulite (the orange skin) after give birth. Applying cream and using the scrub, contouring cream will be helpful.