Let's motivate each other n SLIM down together!!!

summertime

any mummies here is amore member? if so , let work together..=D sometime i feel so lazy to go gym.. i need to lose 20kg but it seem so far far far away from my pre preg wt... or any1 stay yishun wanna jog together?

LayPeng

So happy to see so many ppl slim down, as for myself I slim down around 18kg after birth. My weight was stagnant never went down need to spend money on SlimmingReally appreciate my consultant's help:)

MissyPolkaDolly

I would like share mine slimming jounery. For me i had a kids of 2. For my 1st preg my weight always remain in 70kg till i give birth to my 2nd child. My friend intro me to Bios Life Slim + Detox Set. Im so happy & surprize that my weight from 78 drop to 68 to 60. This product it really work too. Now im still consuming hope it will drop further nerverthless drink more water n had 4-4-12 for breaskfast - lunch - dinner is also important. Jia you all mummies...

hlf82

Herbalife VS Tra or any other weight management industries

Herbalife is in 88 countries currently and has 32 years of history. Theres alot of bad rumors of Herbalife, but it is still standing strongly and is the 2nd fastest growing company after Apple as the first. Most importantly, we are the only company with a Nobel Prize winner, Dr Louis Ignarro working for us, and not just endorsing our products. We also have top footballers like David Becknam and Leo Messi taking our products daily.

As for me, myself.. I have lost 10kg in 3 months with my arthritis, migrane, high blood pressure, high cholestrol, gastric all improved greatly. I'm no longer on medication for the above problems. I have tried tra and other slimming products b4, but my weight rebounce after i resume my normal diet. But for Herbalife, my weight has never rebounce for almost 3 years, even if i eat my favourite western food 3 times a seek.

And most importantly, Herbalife suits even for pregeant and breastfeeding mums. And is also proven that children who take our nutrition shakes grow up better and taller than other kids.

Interested to know more or get on the products can pm me. I believe my 3 years experience in Herbalife, helping as many as 30 customers lose / gain weight and improving their health, can also help you to achieve your desire weight and body shape in the shortest time without rebounce.

seow

Hi there

I'm already back in my pre-pregnancy weight and this is due to MegaHoodia slimming product that really helped me.
I lost 10kg in 3 months! That was a good result for me. I had no side effects and never regained that weight back.

good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Jiayous all ladies

i've took bonjour bonsoir, i've tried. wont bounce back...

anyway, mine is bonjour & bonsoir. fully herb.
free samples @ : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=291026907697761&set=a.283413021792483.1073741825.260750674058718&type=1&theater
ingredients list @ :The Stage of Weight Management ... (is a 15days sachets packaging)
my results can me found @ : https://www.facebook.com/cynn89
my contact, reach me @ : 90688900

my results consider rather slow, compared to those ladies above, mine was only 7.6kg/5weeks.......................................

my reallife photos can be found in my facebook. just go scroll those photos people tagged me before 5december2012,

and my current photos...... BIG HUGE DIFFERENCE...... photos after 5december2012 simply just click : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=aec26662ea

Last edited:
Hi, I have 3 brand new sets of slimming juices to let go as I have already achieved my ideal weight after consuming this for 2 months. I got 3 brand new sets which can last you for another 1 and half months if you are keen. Pls see below for details of the product:-

1 Set includes:
- 15days supply
- Day & Night
- Special Price at $98 ONLY (UP: $128)

Directions:
- Powdered sachets
- Mix with a cup of water
- Morning sachet(Peach) : Drink before breakfast
- Night sachet(Passion Fruit) : Drink before you sleep

Why choose Bonjour & Bonsoir?
- No dieting required
- No exercising required
- No side effects (Organic ingredients / Non-chemical)
- No weight rebound after ceasing consumption of product

How it works?
- Increases metabolism rate and burn away fats
- Detox effects and clear away unwanted substances in the body

Tips of the day:
- Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
- Refrain from late dinner & supper
- Take a photo and weigh yourself before & after to see the difference
- Enjoy your slimming process and be sure to give us a testimonial after 15 days!

You may visit this page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bonjour-Bonsoir-瘦身美白全天然果汁/137494483091698 for more info and testimonials on this product!

Alternatively you can contact me at +65 8363 8588 (whatsapp only)

Hi All Mummies,

Just wanna recommend you this effective Natural Slimming Fruit Juice. Feel free to take a look :)

Bonjour & Bonsoir
1 Set includes:
- 15days supply
- Day & Night
- Special Promo Price at $98 ONLY (UP: $128)

Directions:
- Powdered sachets
- Mix with a cup of water
- Morning sachet(Peach) : Drink before breakfast
- Night sachet(Passion Fruit) : Drink before u sleep

Why choose Bonjour & Bonsoir?
- No dieting required
- No exercising required
- No side effects (Organic ingredients / Non-chemical)
- No weight rebound after ceasing consumption of product

How it works?
- Increases metabolism rate and burn away fats
- Detox effects and clear away unwanted substances in the body

Tips of the day:
- Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.
- Refrain from late dinner & supper
- Take a photo and weigh yourself before & after to see the difference
- Enjoy your slimming process and be sure to give us a testimonial after 15 days!

You may visit our page at http://www.facebook.com/BonjourBonsoirSG

Alternatively you can contact us for any enquiries/orders:-
Singapore(Free Delivery)
Whatsapp +65 8363 8588 (Evon)
Email: bonjourbonsoirslim@gmail.com

mother007

Hi

I have 2 kids and I'm a little heavier than normal. So I have set my goal for losing my 15kg or so in the next 4 months by keeping a low carb diet and exercising... but I found out I have a popped disc so my doctor has told me that I can’t do any exercise other than yoga. Because of this problem my weight loss now is around 1kg a month. This is really slow and I really need extra help.
I've read many mommies here are losing weight with Reductil and decided to try it too. Yesterday I have transferred money to www.cheap.meds4u.eu for a month supply of Reductil 10mg. I'm a little nervous as I've never bought any pills online before but... I do hope everything will be fine.

Will keep you updated soon.

Hi mummies, popping pills is only a quick fix to rapid weight loss but it is not the healthy way and cannot be consumed for long run. Some of us may even faced with health problems and a weight rebound. Reductil and xenical are prescription drugs and in singapore reductil had been removed cause it show increased risks of heart problems.

I used to pop pills for weight reduction for several years, yes i did lose my weight and continue to eat to maintain the weight. Subsequently i went for a body check up. My liver is degenerating due to long consumption of diet pills. After birth, the worst blow, i never shed the extra kilos i shed but i weight at 80kgs

Thanks to my friend who intro me to USANA replacement, a total fibre detox programme, i lost 5 kgs in 5 days. I feel good and body seems to have reset to a healthier me :) i had intro to my colleague and my bride to be sister, both of them had also successfully lost 5 kgs in 5 days

We are calling out mummies or anyone who wants to lose weight to join us in this USANA mission, losing weight in healthier and affordable way.

PM me if u want to join us and be the next USANA healthy warrior :)

happydayz

TRA program was first introduced in 2007, a lot of people has benefited from the 3months weight management program. We have many happy users that gained back their body shape in just 3months. Very simple to follow and do not have to go hungry.

For anyone who is keen to lose weight, wanted to looksexy again, look no further. TRA is here to help you! Those interested to embark yo this program, can whWhatsApp / sms me at 9798 6863.

joanne33

My marriage was near and I was looking for quick and steady weight loss. Then I got reference of Reductil from one of my friends.
I ordered it online on www.cheapmeds4u.com and lost 16KG in 3 months time. Its just awesome!!! :red:

Last edited:

ongss

Hi

Apparently, this web site only sell generic? Just to confirm iszzt the right reductil? Trying to order for my sis but couldnt find it in the web site.
Pls advise.

Rgds