Mindchamps

anniewong

Hi mummies! Any of u has the link to the other brain training thread? I can't seem to find it anywhere.. :(

Hey Longvale! It has been awhile! How are you and ur kids getting on? Are they still doing the brain training? I had just gotten back in Sg this yr, was with my son in UK for the past couple of yrs helping him settle in his new sch. He's so happy to be there as he can focus on both his academics n music studies. But am I glad to be back! Really missed Sg. Happy dat he's doing well in UK. He had just won the sch piano competition this yr n had a chance to perform a concerto with the sch orchestra! :Dancing_wub:
I feel that the brain training has really helped to motivate and help him concentrate more... he has been gaining more n more confidence in himself n is v independent now. So proud of him!

anniewong

Hi mummies! Any of u has the link to the other brain training thread? I can't seem to find it anywhere.. :(

Hey Longvale! It has been awhile! How are you and ur kids getting on? Are they still doing the brain training? I had just gotten back in Sg this yr, was with my son in UK for the past couple of yrs helping him settle in his new sch. He's so happy to be there as he can focus on both his academics n music studies. But am I glad to be back! Really missed Sg. Happy dat he's doing well in UK. He had just won the sch piano competition this yr n had a chance to perform a concerto with the sch orchestra! :Dancing_wub:
I feel that the brain training has really helped to motivate and help him concentrate more... he has been gaining more n more confidence in himself n is v independent now. So proud of him!

GarryLim

Hi Longvale.

I've tried searching in FB for ingeniusity. But their FB seems last active in 2015. Tried Google them as well but also doesn't have much results on them.
Any of the parent able to share the contact with me?

Much appreciated.

garrylim81@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks