Miscarriage

Lovearth

Hugs!!! I totally understand how you feel.
Last year, i took quite a few months to accept the fact.
cry if you must, don't bottle up your sadness.
Do a very good confinement and your baby will be back to you again.

Last year, it took 6 weeks for my menses to come. After bleeding, my tcm advised to drink 8zhen and shi quan da bu weekly. But this two tonics cannot drink during menses. She also advised to wear socks to sleep every night to prevent coldness getting to the womb. You can drink dom every night after your bleeding stop.
You can find a good tcm to tiao your body back. If you stay in west, i can intro my tcm sinseh to you. She is dr su from bukit batok. She helped me alot.
I stay in the east but visit her in the west.
Avoid taking cold food from now on. Heeding her advice, i stopped taking cold stuff for a year.
Jiayou girl. don't give up. You will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.

lovearth, it's ok to mourn. But you need to be positive yourself in order to be a happy mother to an angel baby :) He/she might bless you with healthier and happier brother/sister very soon.

Have you try out We are TTC-ing in Trying To Conceive thread? I was emotionally better after chatting with a lot of ladies in that forum. The encouragement and positivity they gave can help to cheer you up. Pray to god everyday if you can. Or, you can pm me :) Ah... reading helps while you're recovering at home. Cheers cheers cheers~~~~

lovearth

Thanks for ur encouragement audiencemama :)
I'll continue to work hard.. hope u gals have good news to share with me.. :)

Fadnini

Hi lovearth,
I am in a somewhat similar situation. This is my first pregnancy. I have had no spotting, no bleeding whatsoever and my symptoms are on and off. I went for my fetal heartbeat scan yesterday at 7w and there was a gestational sac measuring 21mm as well as yolk sac but no embryo. The doc performed a transvaginal and still no embryo. Was told to wait it out a week and if by next Friday no embryo has been detected yet, was told to do the D&C. However, I'm refusing to give up so early and will still go for a second opinion after that. I'm trying to stay real positive and believe that sometimes, all we need is a little more time to see how things work out. Anyhow, am praying for us, if this time it doesn't work out, maybe God has different plans for us. He works in mysterious ways and we gotta have faith. Cheers to us!

Hi faithmummy :) not sure what's wrong with the sending message thingy....

Hmmm.... I still have the mc tissue/specimen with me. How did you discard? Did you bury? I've done 超度 last week, doesn't require baby stuffs though.
Barely 4 weeks post miscarriage, menses came today. Although I'm feeling lousy having to see red with some cramps, my mind & body told me I'm all gear up for conceive journey next month! :p

Audiencemama

last year during my m/c, i passed out the fetus but it didn't not flow out... so KKH helped me to scoop it out... and KKH helped to dispose it.
I was quite regretful that i didn't manage to ask them to give me back for bury..... i thought they would give it back to me.
but my friend asked me, even if they gave it back, would i really know how to bury? I dunno how to answer too.
The Chao du i had done last year, didn't require much too... only required our names...

All the best to you girl...
Your menses come, means it is a new Start. I am sure your baby want to see you happy, want to see you well.
Take good care of your health, and you will have him back again....

lovearth

Hi audiencemama
Menses came is a indeed a new start for u. I'm looking forward for my next menses to come. My gynae told me I can start trying once one menstrual cycle. I hope it won't he long to have my menses back again. Frankly speaking I'm still sad although I have been putting a normal front in front of my family & my in-law. I'm still struggling to control my emo whenever they tell me things like "its ok you still young or is better this way if not the baby not healthy both of us got to suffer".. I know they meant good but I'm trying to accept I'm the 40% of unsuccessful pregnancy (my gynae said every pregnancy will always have a 40% possibility of miscarriage) :(
This few days I'm oso trying to think positively. U knw is like some part of my mind keep thinking what if my next pregnancy oso happen the same thing or what if I cannot be a healthy mother & will give birth to a unhealthy baby. I have all this kind of phobia which keep coming in my mind. After this incident, I've become super negative.
Hi faithmummy :) not sure what's wrong with the sending message thingy....

Hmmm.... I still have the mc tissue/specimen with me. How did you discard? Did you bury? I've done 超度 last week, doesn't require baby stuffs though.
Barely 4 weeks post miscarriage, menses came today. Although I'm feeling lousy having to see red with some cramps, my mind & body told me I'm all gear up for conceive journey next month! :p

lovearth

Hi fadnini
Though I'm thinking the same as you in the beginning but doesn't mean u will have the same outcome as me. Never try u will never know. I still wish you all the best & ur prayers will be answered :)

QUOTE=Fadnini;782931]Hi lovearth,
I am in a somewhat similar situation. This is my first pregnancy. I have had no spotting, no bleeding whatsoever and my symptoms are on and off. I went for my fetal heartbeat scan yesterday at 7w and there was a gestational sac measuring 21mm as well as yolk sac but no embryo. The doc performed a transvaginal and still no embryo. Was told to wait it out a week and if by next Friday no embryo has been detected yet, was told to do the D&C. However, I'm refusing to give up so early and will still go for a second opinion after that. I'm trying to stay real positive and believe that sometimes, all we need is a little more time to see how things work out. Anyhow, am praying for us, if this time it doesn't work out, maybe God has different plans for us. He works in mysterious ways and we gotta have faith. Cheers to us![/QUOTE]

prayinghard

Dear faith mummy and Audiencemama, can you tell me how much is the chao du? Where to be done? Must make appointment or can just go?

I chanced upon a master who told me chao du cannot be done in a mass must individual but his charges are ex each bb is $1380 and somemore I need to do 2bb it's really ex for us

prayinghard

Lovearth, I can really understand how you feel. My first mc in dec 2011(during Christmas Eve), I am devastated too then I went ahead to try IUI in June twice also failed. I put up a fake smile while working and infront of colleagues and friends but everynight i cried into sleep. Another mc happen this yr during cny ( Yes both time I never enjoy my festival at all )
The most contradicting thing happen just today when my manager announce that she is pregnant and it's only her first try ( she just marry in March and conceived in March) I need to Congrats her and everyone so happy and yet deep inside I still grinding over my Feb lost.

lovearth

Lovearth, I can really understand how you feel. My first mc in dec 2011(during Christmas Eve), I am devastated too then I went ahead to try IUI in June twice also failed. I put up a fake smile while working and infront of colleagues and friends but everynight i cried into sleep. Another mc happen this yr during cny ( Yes both time I never enjoy my festival at all )
The most contradicting thing happen just today when my manager announce that she is pregnant and it's only her first try ( she just marry in March and conceived in March) I need to Congrats her and everyone so happy and yet deep inside I still grinding over my Feb lost.
prayinghard, u must be struggling mentally.. I haven't report work ard one mth & I guess my colleagues more or less guess what happened. I know I shd face the truth & look forward but I am so emo nowadays. And I jus dun feel like hearing ppl consoling me at this moment.

Lovearth

I became quite negative after that incident too but many do not understand why i could not be more optimistic and have to worry so much... because they are not us...
what i want to say is, now put your health as the top priority , 补 your body back so that it is conducive for your next pregnancy. At least you tried your best and will have no regrets...
in life, we can't always have the best but every obstacle and hurdle is a lesson learnt... cherish your family, your health and give the best to the next pregnancy... your baby will be back to you soon.

Prayinghard,
I did the chaodu at Mann Fatt Lam temple , its a seventh month mass ritual. I saw many heartbroken parents who took part in the ritual... it cost $50
just register with the temple prior to the ritual day, tell them you and your hubby names

Last edited:

lovearth

Hey gals can I chk with you. I am having light pink bleeding after tues d&c until ytday I went out to pray at bugis atter clearing my bowel I have dark brown discharge & sometimes red with some clots. I dun experience any cramps.. I alr finished my antibotic medic ytday. Initially I tot is clearing up soon but seeing this do let me worry..
Anyone can advise me is this normal?

prayinghard

Faithmummy, Thanks for the info I may do the chao du for both my lost during the seventh month. Sigh I don't know if it's just me being superstitious but when the master told me if I never chao du even if I manage to conceive again, will drop again.

I am somehow believe as during my second mc, I really did dream of many ghosts hunting me the previous night. So kinda really believe

prayinghard

Lovearth, mine are natural mc I never done d&c but did doctor mention to you when to go back for follow up? I feel that your cramps have stop, shouldn't be big problem. Those discharge and clots maybe due to the body self cleansing itself.

lovearth

Lovearth, mine are natural mc I never done d&c but did doctor mention to you when to go back for follow up? I feel that your cramps have stop, shouldn't be big problem. Those discharge and clots maybe due to the body self cleansing itself.
thanks prayinghard. Tmr I will have a follow up check up so will ask my gynae. As I'm feelin worry now so jus chk anyone has similar experience to share :)

prayinghard

Ok do update us on what the gynae say. I believe all is well cleanse. To brighten up your hope, I have some examples around me like my cousin and one of a friends, both gotten pregnant very soon after their d&c, this is because d&c kind of do a thorough clean in the womb which make it more fertile after that.

So I believe you will have a healthy pregnancy soonest

lovearth

i have heard of others having bleeding after d&c...but better to check with your gynae tomorrow.... usually your gynae will do scan for you to verify if everything is clean.
yup, i heard after d&c will be very fertile too.... use this short period to tune up your health, take tonics and rest more.... after your menses come in about 4 - 6 weeks time, you can try again, since your gynae has given the green light...... jiayou to you !!!

prayinghard

i didn't hear about that before... but i did the ritual because i want my previous baby to have a better afterlife and to move on and find peace in his next life....

girl, most important is that you must take really good care of your health, i remember you see Dr Su, take her medicine, listen to all her advice diligently.
i am really sure you will see your baby soon....