Miscarriage

lovearth

So long didn't come back & read this forum. Life is busy with works again.. back to normal AGAIN... :)
To miso: thanks for your encouraging words same like u currently I'm more careful of what I eat & drink. Now I don't drink cold stuffs & try to balance my diet.
But now I feel so irritated of my hormones. My complexion is super bad pimples all over & now I'm having my first menses. It has been 6 days & is still so heavy with clots.
When I tot the whole miscarriage episode is ending & I can start all over again. This menses thing bothers me again & making me worry is it something wrong or is normal.
This is my first time experiencing heavy menses & before that my menses only last 4 days.
U have any advice to give me? :( or Anyone here can advise?

Lush

So long didn't come back & read this forum. Life is busy with works again.. back to normal AGAIN... :)
To miso: thanks for your encouraging words same like you currently I'm more careful of what I eat & drink. Now I dont't drink cold stuffs & try to balance my diet.
But now I feel so irritated of my hormones. My complexion is super bad pimples all over & now I'm having my first menses. It has been 6 days & is still so heavy with clots.
When I thought the whole miscarriage episode is ending & I can start all over again. This menses thing bothers me again & making me worry is it something wrong or is normal.
This is my first time experiencing heavy menses & before that my menses only last 4 days.
you have any advice to give me? :( or Anyone here can advise?
Hi dear,

i rmb after my d&c my menses was quite cranky and unlike what i should have normally so it should be okay. Till now my period is lighter than what i usually have but i rmb my gyane telling me that it was fine if it gets cranky, just to monitor the next month after that. Just a little tip, studies also shown that women are at their most fertile between 6 months after the d&c so if you are ready you can try again after 2 or 3 cycles, wont be surprise if you have good news. But still rmb to tiao your body and rest more. Less caffine and No alcohol. Always felt i lost my first one was due to frequent drinking at pubs :)

Love and hugs!

lovearth

Hi lush thanks for ur prompt advise! :) I think I shall monitor for the next few days & hope it will get lighter. I worry I've any underlying health issue.. *paranoid again* hahaa..

Lush

Hi lush thanks for ur prompt advise! :) I think I shall monitor for the next few days & hope it will get lighter. I worry I've any underlying health issue.. *paranoid again* hahaa..
haha it will be unlikely but just rmb to take extra care of your health this time round :) hoping you will have your rainbow baby soon ;)

lovesbaby

Hi I'm new here.

I have seen Gynae today and he has told me my baby is not growing. I am really devastated. Have been crying since afternoon.
I supposed to be 8-9weeks but my baby has stopped growing at week 5. Sac is growing but not baby and there no heartbeat at week 7 today.

He gave me 2 options - to DC / let it out naturally but I dun noe when.
Can someone pls advise me?

I keep telling myself baby is not fated with me but still I cannot withstand the sadness inside me.
This is my first pregnancy. Can anyone share with me their experience?
I am so lost, dunnoe what is the next step.

lovearth

Hi lovesbaby
Sorry for the late reply..
Almost the same as u, I'm given 2 choices but my gynae advised me to hv a dc cos worry I might unable to take the "messy" situation & personally I find is more clesner in a way.
I feel ur sadness as I also gone through the same thing 2 mths ago. I took ard 1mth plus to stop crying but if u ask me in my heart it still aches whenever I think of it.
One of my close friend who had the same scenario told me that I'll not be able to totally get over until I have a successful pregnancy in future. I'm thinking she might be right.
No matter what happened now, we still hv to move on & be healthy mentally & physically cos the body is ours & we need to take care for any future lies ahead for us.
Be strong & dun be sad too long ok:) U're not alone.. :)

lovesbaby

Loveearth,
Thanks for your reply.
I have seeked second opinion and I still decided to go for the natural way, I am really very scared of the dc procedure.
I am still waiting, I really hope its soon eg. Today. So I could move on. My gnae actually ask me to visit her when its my second day menses so she could actually see if all is out (the major ones).

Yes, I has accepted this as a fact and I will move on. I think, yes I will be constantly worried for my next pregnancy. Only set a piece of mind when we see the baby out!
Will be strong. Thanks for your message.

Fanny03

I don't know who to talk to. Just went for D&C last Friday.
We went for 2 scans, 1st when 6 weeks+, still can see and hear heart beat. Went back for 2nd appt at week 10, was told baby stop growing at wk 8!
I just kept thinking why I don't even know or feel anything. How can baby be in me for 2 weeks, and had already stopped growing and I didn't know.
I opted for D&C as gynae said it could be too big and may have bad cramps. I still have to care for my 2 kids on my own. Another reason is also I can't bear the thought of having my 'dead' baby in me for another week. It's just killing me. I thought I would feel better after the ops. But I just cried again and can't fall asleep even though I'm feeling so tired.

We could have taken this for granted, as we have 2 lovely kids and was trying for our 3rd and last one. It was always 1st time concieve for us. Totally not expecting this to happen.
My 5 year old tells us he misses baby. I lost my temper at my 2 year old just now and made her cry so sadly and it makes me sad. But she came to hug me so tight and kiss me so many times on the lips, trying to make me feel better. It just made me feel like a terrible mum. Yet I feel so blessed to have them.

I had told some of my friends about the pregnancy but yet to break the bad news to them. I can't face the comfort. I know I will break down again.
How long will it take for me to be stronger again. I need to be strong for my kids.
I

elmogoh

Hi all,
I just had a D&C done last friday and was admitted to A&E in the middle of the night as i had sudden bleeding accompanied by bad painful cramps.
I'm doing my confinement now. Was wondering whether is it normal to just have bleeding for a day and spotting from 2nd day onwards? Today is the 3rd day and spotting seems to finish too. Is it considered normal? I thought that the norm is to have bleeding for a week.

lovesbaby

Hi Elmogoh,

i am am very sorry to hear this. For my case, I had bleeding for 6 days.
Dun worry as after this, you could check with doctor whether everything is fine after your menses end.
Every body is different so let the doctor diagnose you.
I m sure rainbow baby will come to u soon! Have faith!

Hi all,
I just had a D&C done last friday and was admitted to A&E in the middle of the night as i had sudden bleeding accompanied by bad painful cramps.
I'm doing my confinement now. Was wondering whether is it normal to just have bleeding for a day and spotting from 2nd day onwards? Today is the 3rd day and spotting seems to finish too. Is it considered normal? I thought that the norm is to have bleeding for a week.

rafa

Hi Mummys, Just came across this survey done by a young group of polytechnic students that i believe would help us, mothers, understand parenthood better. Would be great if you can help to give your input and spread to others as well as I am sure this would help to benefit us all. Have a nice day.

https://sixplusone.typeform.com/to/ds5XX5

Pinky kitty

I also gt m.c recently. Natural m.c at home. It happen too fast that I cannot accept it still. I miss my period I already know I might be pregnant but I scare too early went to the gynane cannot confirm. Until 5 weeks doc say "well, I think you are pregnant" why must say think. Make me confuse. Was also very stupid didn't try to go to another clinic to confirm. As I had been seeing this gynane quite awhile as I was TTC. Then next week was suppose to come back for the scan but after I see gynane, 2 days later I bleed. Flesh red, I was shock and scare call my HB. He ask me call the clinic they say red bleeding is not normal please come to the clinic in the morning (because when I call it was already 5pm plus, clinic closing). HB was so worried send me to kk hospital. Waited for a long time finally I seen the gynane there. Say that bleeding stop and cervix was close scan bb is still there. That was a relief for me. Then the gynane say m.c is very common in 20% of pregnant woman. This made me cry I got scare again. He gave me duphaston and 2 days mc because day after was a Good Friday long weekend. I really did bed rest not moving around. I didn't drink cold water stop eating any tidbits no coke no green tea(my fav) what ever is no good for bb I stop. I only take folic acid. I took them before I was pregnant too. But heavy bleeding start again the next 2 days. I call the clinic tell them that I bleed again. They ask me to come down immediately. My gynane scan give me injection did blood test says bb is still there. Ask me keep eating duphaston and say bleeding is common in pregnancy. I went back the next day still bleeding heavily so I remember doctor say is normal for pregnant woman to bleed so that 2 days I just rest, anyway after 2 days I am going back to gynane there. The day I went back I notice bleeding was not that heavy so I was thinking should be ok. Then I told gynane bleeding heavily last 2 days he say not a good sign. Scan can really see my bb. He say seems like still the same size. Should have a m.c did a blood test drop to 200! Perviously was 1900plus. Ask me to prepare anytime next week m.c naturally. Give me 5 days mc. I cry and cry the whole day. Some more was supposed to go holiday, tagging along as my HB go for business meeting day after I didn't get to go. So my HB went only and he send me back to my parents house so they can take care of me. The night I shower a big piece of thing like a york drop out. I was scare I know is my bb. And I know is a boy!!!! He drop out from my tummy already!! I pick it up take a look scare and flash it into toilet bowl. I cry and cry, thinking of the york then blame myself for flashing into the toilet bowl. I still kept thinking is it my fault so that he is gone. I still think of him everyday. I didn't really "pu" because my mum was working only I ask her to cook for me then she did it. Not everyday I got tonic soup to drink. So I want to see a Chinese doc so that I can "pu" back and prepare for a better pregnancy in future. I kept thinking was I did to cause this m.c is it because I did something stressful at office that hurt the bb or because i told my boss and my senior I am pregnant before it is 3 months. I didn't really told them I say I am on mc take a photo of the mc, they ask me if I am pregnant I say very pantang that's all. I don't wana say I am sick because I scare they say I act take mc. HB and I was TTC since last year I really thought wow thank you god for this wonderful gift but I didn't know m.c will ever happen to me. God why wana take away my bb boy from me and that fast!! My fren my mum say is my fault because I like to go gym go running! Sad to hear that! When I know I was pregnant I didn't run at all!! I skip gym also!! I only went yoga once!! Perhaps this is my retribution!

Ambb

Hi Pinky Kitty, sorry for your lost. Do not blame yourself for the mc. I had 2 last 1 n half yr. My 2nd i went to another gynae for 2nd opinion. Was told mc that early has got nothing to do with what u did or what u did not do. The pregnancy is jus not viable and your body kind of know it. Let yourself recover n try again. Depends on individual, I recover quite fast and now I m pregnant again into my 21 weeks. I dun know if it's true but yes for me even though not planned. I was told that a woman is usually more fertile after mc n after birth. So u need to recover emotionally n physically to be ready to try again. Gd luck to u.

Pinky kitty

Hi Pinky Kitty, sorry for your lost. Do not blame yourself for the mc. I had 2 last 1 n half yr. My 2nd i went to another gynae for 2nd opinion. Was told mc that early has got nothing to do with what u did or what u did not do. The pregnancy is jus not viable and your body kind of know it. Let yourself recover n try again. Depends on individual, I recover quite fast and now I m pregnant again into my 21 weeks. I dun know if it's true but yes for me even though not planned. I was told that a woman is usually more fertile after mc n after birth. So u need to recover emotionally n physically to be ready to try again. Gd luck to u.
Hi ambb
congrats to you and thanks for the encouragement. I give myself deadline till this week to put everything to a stop and get back to work as usual not to let my colleagues friends family to worry about me. I hope I can do it. I intend to see Chinese doc weekly to make my body stronger before trying again. This time i must be all prepared to try again.

pknm

Hi Loveearth,

Dont worry dear. I too had a MC 5 months back and I know the pain. Please sorround yourself with supportive friends and family as they make so much difference for you.

I thought I have gotten over it when I just realized I missed my period this month. My periods are always regular, missed period for this month. excited I did a HPT 10 days back, -ve it turned out. I went to doctor on 9 April 2015 for a blood test and result was +ve. My HCG count was 89. This Doctor said its very early in pregnancy. I am now on Folic acid and UtroGestan 100mg (2 tabs at bedtime). Today I did another blood test and HCG count is 830........Is this normal?

Dear ladies, please let me know if I will sustain this pregnancy and become mother of a healthy baby. I am so worried and stressed out.My doctor has asked to see her again in 2 weeks time.

I have no nausea. However have backache, lower abdomen pain and sore breasts.