Miscarriage

prayinghard

Hi dunkatelic & Asphere, really Thanks for giving us the light of hope. As far as taking care of the body, guess the rest is to leave to the God's hand.

Lovearth, you can drink 8zhen 3 days after af cleared followed by having it weekly even after O also can. You can add Dom, chicken or eggs inside to make it taste better

Lovearth

my sinseh told me to drink 8zhen (with DOM added) within 7 days after AF is cleared.
Subsequently, to drink once a week before AF arrives
i usually add chicken breast because less oily.

lovearth

Hi gals need some kind advice fr u all again..
I wonder shd I be worry or is my menses coming. As I said earlier, my bleeding in the first 5 days after d&c is like red/pink then stopped. Then between the 7th-10 days it started to have brown/dark red bleeding spotting again. Then today 8th when I wiped is bright red in colour but no pad required now.
May I ask do u guys has the similar experience like me & usually how long will ur bleeding completely stop?
Thanks in adv :)

lovearth

Nope :(
Today is the 14th days after d&c. The bleeding comes in red or dark red with some traces of clots whenever I go toilet & wipe.
Not heavy enuf to fill up a pad but definitely cannot use panty. I don't hv any cramps or fever so far.
Haiz.. how? Is it normal?

prayinghard

Lovearth, I had read from some other forum, these are call post-bleeding which will last 7-14 days then start to taper off. Then real AF will come after that. If you still worry maybe schedule another checkup with your doctor to double confirm?

lovearth

Lovearth, I had read from some other forum, these are call post-bleeding which will last 7-14 days then start to taper off. Then real AF will come after that. If you still worry maybe schedule another checkup with your doctor to double confirm?
today alr the 15th days. I don't see is getting lesser :( whenever wipe there will be red bleeding :(

lovearth

i think different people experience different kind of bleeding.
some heavy, some light.
some 1 - 2 weeks of bleeding after D&C or natural m/c
if you find that yours is unusual, better check with gynae asap.... just to have a peace of mind.
for next AF, it could be 4 - 6 weeks after D&C

Lush

Hi all ladies,

Sorry if its a long post but i Just wanna share my experience with you and probably instill some hope. I discovered i was pregnant on March 2012, was really very happy as it came as a surprise. I do not really have a good childhood ( can be considered an orphan ) so having a baby on my own was something really very amazing. Only ladies like us will understand the joy of having our little babies in us and our bodies going through many changes to adapt to the growing needs of the babies. Its a bond that could never be easily broken.
This pregnancy wasn't easy and i could sense it as i was spotting almost daily with bright red blood. Went to KK , private gynae, put on bed rest, given progesterone to support the pregnancy but all didnt work. During my 8 week scan, my precious baby stop developing. It was heart wrenching see a deform sac on the ultrasound tv, heartbeat was gone and i know it was over. It hurts and i cried right on the spot in the doctor's office, thinking how could it happen to me i was only 23 at that time and my only kin related by blood to me was gone. The night when my hubby touched my tummy with tears on his face, after around 2 hours i was in deep pain and awoke from my sleep having very bad cramps. Took a taxi and sneezed while on the way to KK to schedule emergency D&C , my baby dropped out. It took me one whole year to recover from this episoide and while writing this it is still twinges my heart strings. Many relatives and friends tried to comfort me saying oh its so normal and you are still young but they will never understand the pain of losing a baby.
-
Recently, i found out i am pregnant again. and probably through my history of a first miscarriage i get very anxious from time to time but what i want to let you ladies know is that there is hope, my gynae used to tell me that having a miscarriage isn't a bad thing, it actually tells us that we can conceive naturally. It may seem very dark now but light will shine one day. Till now, i have a picture of an angel holding a baby and i used that to serve as a memory of not forgetting my very 1st precious baby. No matter how many successful pregnancies i have in the future, he will always be my child. A very special one :)

I know and understand the pain of what you ladies are going through esp having to miscarry or d&c our babies ( something that we did not even have an option to choose.) but have faith in yourselves and our rainbow babies will appear soon. Our road to mummyhood may not be an easy one but it will be one that is very fulfilling and full of memories that will be kept deep in our hearts forever.

Love you girls and be strong!

lovearth

Dear Lush
Thanks for sharing your story & after reading ur thread my heart feels heavy again but did not cry :) Last 2 weeks I keep telling myself not to cry anymore cos if not I'll not be able to walk out. I tell myself no matter what is my future lies ahead, now what I got to do is to take responsibility of my body & health. At least I try my best & the rest will leave it to god to decide but of cos I still hope my wish can be granted :)
I totally agree with you that only those women who have gone through this experience will understand how painful of losing a baby & same like you I will also always remember my special baby :)
Best Luck to you & hope everything will be smooth for u :)

Lush

Dear Lush
Thanks for sharing your story & after reading ur thread my heart feels heavy again but did not cry :) Last 2 weeks I keep telling myself not to cry anymore cos if not I'll not be able to walk out. I tell myself no matter what is my future lies ahead, now what I got to do is to take responsibility of my body & health. At least I try my best & the rest will leave it to god to decide but of cos I still hope my wish can be granted :)
I totally agree with you that only those women who have gone through this experience will understand how painful of losing a baby & same like you I will also always remember my special baby :)
Best Luck to you & hope everything will be smooth for u :)
Hey dear, do pm me if you need somebody to share your emotions too alright? it will not be an easy road but i am sure your baby will come back to you again :) i read this poem posted up by another mummy and i wanted to share with you :) Its okay to cry and i did that for a full year round ( recommended by a psychologist who manage to walk the loss with me :) - took it too hard so hubby wanted me to engage the help of a psychologist last year ).

An Early Love Letter to Mother

Today, in mummy's womb, I am writing an early love letter to you
It is a little early, but mummy, I love you.
Why do i love you? That's because you have given me lots of love.
That is why I love you, mummy, and that is why, I came to you.
I really look forward to meeting you, mummy.
However, should there be a chance that I leave this world without ever meeting you,
That is because I have no confidence of bringing happiness to you.
But, should i leave, I will come back to you again, to bring you happiness.
And If I get to meet you this time, I will love you with my all.

Your baby is safe in the arms of an angel waiting for you to heal your body so that he can come back again :)

Lots of Love and hugs! Always there for you!

lovearth

Hey dear, do pm me if you need somebody to share your emotions too alright? it will not be an easy road but i am sure your baby will come back to you again :) i read this poem posted up by another mummy and i wanted to share with you :) Its okay to cry and i did that for a full year round ( recommended by a psychologist who manage to walk the loss with me :) - took it too hard so hubby wanted me to engage the help of a psychologist last year ).

An Early Love Letter to Mother

Today, in mummy's womb, I am writing an early love letter to you
It is a little early, but mummy, I love you.
Why do i love you? That's because you have given me lots of love.
That is why I love you, mummy, and that is why, I came to you.
I really look forward to meeting you, mummy.
However, should there be a chance that I leave this world without ever meeting you,
That is because I have no confidence of bringing happiness to you.
But, should i leave, I will come back to you again, to bring you happiness.
And If I get to meet you this time, I will love you with my all.

Your baby is safe in the arms of an angel waiting for you to heal your body so that he can come back again :)

Lots of Love and hugs! Always there for you!
Thank you so much Lush :)
Love the poem sooo much...

ela1n3

I m 28yo and was first pregnant last yr Nov2012. at 8wks scan,found that bb no grow n no hb.I was quite emotionless and the dr only explained that it is 1 in 4 and such things happens..there was no blood,no symptom. I have no nauseas, no swollen boobs throughout. Missed miscarriage..went for D&C in Jan 2013.Rested and took lingzhi pills cos chinese doc say my body weak, so the bb cant survive....

And wahla..I conceived in March13...my bday gift from Heaven! Am 12wks now... I have to admit i do feel very paranoid throughout. At my 7wks scan, we saw heartbeat..excited but sudden, no nausea, no swollen boobs..i was so paranoid again... cos chinese doc sae I shld have waited..after D&C easy have,but easy drop.... Went back and saw hb again~ and at 12wks scan...saw the little bean kicking, jumping... still paranoid but 2nd trimester shld be stable le bah?

Guess it's really one of the things that happen... but good news is, recover well and relax and soon, bb will be back...

Someone told me, the baby choose when and whose child it wants to be... In Jan my new hse just collect key...I thought it would be a double happiness, turned out to be single..but I figured probably baby din wanna inconvenient me during the time when I m busy renovating, so it decided, Well, I'll be back~ and yes, its back... The mc also makes my hubby takes extra care of me this time..no household chores for me at all, no mopping, no sweeping, no laundry...I just be a queen... so is a blessing?

Cry your heart out..then be brave, be strong mentally and physically, and try again..we can conceive once, we can conceive again! most of us did..so will you!

lovearth

I m 28yo and was first pregnant last yr Nov2012. at 8wks scan,found that bb no grow n no hb.I was quite emotionless and the dr only explained that it is 1 in 4 and such things happens..there was no blood,no symptom. I have no nauseas, no swollen boobs throughout. Missed miscarriage..went for D&C in Jan 2013.Rested and took lingzhi pills cos chinese doc say my body weak, so the bb cant survive....

And wahla..I conceived in March13...my bday gift from Heaven! Am 12wks now... I have to admit i do feel very paranoid throughout. At my 7wks scan, we saw heartbeat..excited but sudden, no nausea, no swollen boobs..i was so paranoid again... cos chinese doc sae I shld have waited..after D&C easy have,but easy drop.... Went back and saw hb again~ and at 12wks scan...saw the little bean kicking, jumping... still paranoid but 2nd trimester shld be stable le bah?

Guess it's really one of the things that happen... but good news is, recover well and relax and soon, bb will be back...

Someone told me, the baby choose when and whose child it wants to be... In Jan my new hse just collect key...I thought it would be a double happiness, turned out to be single..but I figured probably baby din wanna inconvenient me during the time when I m busy renovating, so it decided, Well, I'll be back~ and yes, its back... The mc also makes my hubby takes extra care of me this time..no household chores for me at all, no mopping, no sweeping, no laundry...I just be a queen... so is a blessing?

Cry your heart out..then be brave, be strong mentally and physically, and try again..we can conceive once, we can conceive again! most of us did..so will you!
Thank you so much for ur encouragement ela1n3 :)

miso

Hi,

I understand the pain of losing a child as I am currently miscarrying. As in miscarrying naturally. Bleeding is tapering already. Will be seeing gynae tomorrow as she wants to see how "clean" I am on the inside and decide what to do from there.

First appt with gyane already gave me a bad feeling as nothing was seen in my womb. Blood tests followed and results were not good. My Hcg wasn't doubling but increased only slightly then decreased a little. So gynae told me that it was either an ectopic pregnancy or a pregnancy that is not viable.

I started bleeding on sat and went to see gynae on mon. She confirmed it was a biochemical pregnancy and gave me a day's mc. She also told me to call her if I get any severe cramps or bleeding. Thank goodness I have none of that though I did pass out clots.

Everyone has been telling me to not think about it and that I'm still young, can try again etc. I know all these... But the pain is still there. I don't cry anymore now even if people tries to comfort me. I have sort of put it behind me. It may seem fast but deep inside I know that if I don't, it will be hard to try again with the pain lingering on.

So I told myself to get over with it and take good care of myself now. I'm just glad hubby has been very supportive this whole time and will be bringing me on a shopping spree this weekend to shop to my heart's content. Haha... The poor wallet of his...

Anyways, sorry for the long post but I just want to let you ladies know that you can also do it and let it go. Letting go doesn't mean forgetting the one you have lost but putting him/her in your heart forever. Now I just want my cycle to be normal again so that I can start trying again.

Jia you!!!