MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

almond

LOST!!! in the sea or forest... or mayb juz lost in the fruit farm. hehe

eh.. ask you ar.. before mid june have durians there?
is it the farm where they have animals like goat, bees and honey shown on tv?
you going to stay for the night or day trip oni? how much is it per pax?
i called the plantation owner yesterday, he told me to go in end june... but i'll be calling him again in june to try my luck with the durians

nope. that is the fruit farm outside desaru, where i'm planning is a pure durian plantation in segamat. further north

whether to stay or not, i think have to depend on those who is going. currently, i'm thinking of maybe can have a short holiday type of trip. as in, Weekend sat. morning go for durian feast, then after that, stay over at desaru for the night... sunday afternoon check out of resort, go back home...

everything got to depend the crowd that is going and also, the cost lor... :tlaugh:

lisa_ng

i called the plantation owner yesterday, he told me to go in end june... but i'll be calling him again in june to try my luck with the durians

nope. that is the fruit farm outside desaru, where i'm planning is a pure durian plantation in segamat. further north

whether to stay or not, i think have to depend on those who is going. currently, i'm thinking of maybe can have a short holiday type of trip. as in, Weekend sat. morning go for durian feast, then after that, stay over at desaru for the night... sunday afternoon check out of resort, go back home...

everything got to depend the crowd that is going and also, the cost lor... :tlaugh:
ok noted.. keep me posted. :001_302:
looking forward..

ai yo u noe lah want to bring whole family there must let them noe itinerary and cost de.

i think my family will prefer those one day trip. but i'm all in to stay for one night if oni me hb and baby going.

hmm.. my sis will be here till mid june so tot if the time is right for durians.. will prefer to have them in for this trip. hehe

almond

ok noted.. keep me posted. :001_302:
looking forward..

ai yo u noe lah want to bring whole family there must let them noe itinerary and cost de.

i think my family will prefer those one day trip. but i'm all in to stay for one night if oni me hb and baby going.

hmm.. my sis will be here till mid june so tot if the time is right for durians.. will prefer to have them in for this trip. hehe
Ya....i understand.. they will wan to know exact when and where and how...
:tlaugh::tlaugh:
Same Boat same Boat.... Lol!!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
*cynn.89llaluby said:
i see so many 1st april happenings... so stunned:shyxxx:1st april.... my wedding anniversary ............. hahahhahhahah cranky!!
Hahaha ... when I blast sms to all my friends to inform all of Seamus' arrival on 1st Apr 07, at least half did not believe me ... thinking that it was all a prank for the day.

I can imagine you sending ut invitations for your wedding reception ... & people actually dun believe you.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

lisa_ng

Ya....i understand.. they will wan to know exact when and where and how...
:tlaugh::tlaugh:
Same Boat same Boat.... Lol!!
told my mum today when she was here juz now.. she was asking like when, stay or not, my sis still in sin ma and ah di passport expired how?? :wong14:

more to come when i ask more of my family members..

JacquiLau

don't give up yet.
go to see lactation consultant first.

i was like you during the 3mth. and i didn't know there's such consultant out there to help.
so i juz give up. i did feel a bit pity to give up but didn't see any options.
Hmm... spoke to a consultant at Mt A earlier... her advise was just let Josh keep suckling and the milk supply will come eventually... :err:

lisa_ng

Hmm... spoke to a consultant at Mt A earlier... her advise was just let Josh keep suckling and the milk supply will come eventually... :err:
got a qns here.
if not enough milk, josh suckle then will need to feed him fm after doing so?

mae

Lisa, i miss eating chicharon too...the original from Philippines. haaaaiz! will go LP after my Yoga session next week. hehehee!

lisa_ng

it's 8:05 and nobody seem to be here? hmmmmm!!!!
Lisa, i miss eating chicharon too...the original from Philippines. haaaaiz! will go LP after my Yoga session next week. hehehee!

buy some for me if you will be coming to woodlands. :Dancing_tongue:
always wanted to go LP.. but har veri town area for me.
i think been quite long since i go orchard to shop.
only recently went to wisma to get my camera serviced then head back home.

JacquiLau

got a qns here.
if not enough milk, josh suckle then will need to feed him fm after doing so?
Yah... so now that my bm so little, he will cry after like 5 mins the most or sometime he take my nipple as pacifier... *sob* I always give him formula afterward or he won't get his "little buddha" face! :p

lisa_ng

Yah... so now that my bm so little, he will cry after like 5 mins the most or sometime he take my nipple as pacifier... *sob* I always give him formula afterward or he won't get his "little buddha" face! :p
wah seems like more work to do.
how long the consultant say before the milk supply will be alright again?

Status
Not open for further replies.