MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be prepared for the jam.........last fri i was there after work......but din manage to shop cos we went there only after dinner at 10.10pm.....security guard dun let pple go in liao le.....

i suggest u park other places then walk over to tamp mall area yaaa...otherwise, u can wait for 30mins juz to get a parking lot!!!!!

k le...me go back n do my work liao.......

I MUST FINISH EVYTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

arggHGAHRGhrggrrhHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got no ka worh

is it at tampines mrt huh? The old spotlight area? or where izzit?

lawla12

I got no ka worh

is it at tampines mrt huh? The old spotlight area? or where izzit?
LOL.....u very long time bo go tamp arr ??

yap yap...used to b tat spotlight building (DBS de).....they demolish the whole building n rebuild a new de call "TAMPINES ONE" .....

i'm DEAD tired....juz finish washing clothes, wash toilets, sweep/mop the floor....:18:

my brain is really NOT functioning .........i still got 2 more reports to do but the deadline is Mon itself.......tink i really wan a rest today......tomolo then chiong baaaaa.......:we2wacko::we2wacko::we2wacko::we2wacko::we3goofy::we3goofy::we3goofy::we3goofy:

i wanna go tak nappie liao.....i'm really exhausted!!!!!!!!!!!! :wong16:

almond

not don't want to reply also... but My Ds only know how to drool rite now....
drawing.... :wong31: might need to really wait long long.... :tlaugh:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
Eh i tot u dun wan holiday? Darling no.5 oso worh~
Erm ... when I didn't favour going to the zoo during a public holiday, it's becoz I anticipate a lot of visitors including the foreign workers etc.
But going to Fidgets may well be a different situation ... on top of that, I'm just thinking more people may be able to make it since it's an ad-hoc rest day (unlike Sat & Sun, where there is still some obligatory routine to follow).

However, I'm ok with doing this on a Sunday too ... as long as we can get most (if not all) of the NOC hardcore members to be there as well.
:wink: :wink:

PS: Darling #5 si simi lang arh? Hard to keep track of your "robert histories" ... but if it's Elaine, she also has to wait for her kid to be done with the exams, which means she prefers for the outing to be on 10 May (Sun) onwards. However, that's also Mother's Day lor ... you folks can still come out meh?
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.