Good day to all,

I'm recommending my aunty, MeiMei from Malaysia
- More than 20 years experience
- Patient with babies
- Able to stay up at night to take care of babies
- Cook delicious food
- Pleasant character
- Fantastic reviews from previous employers

If interested, please call Adrian @ 91117357, or my aunty, Meimei @ 0207-6969406 (Chinese speaking)

Adrian Ang

Alpha Male
Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

Good day to all,

I'm recommending my aunty, MeiMei from Malaysia
- More than 20 years experience
- Patient with babies
- Able to stay up at night to take care of babies
- Cook delicious food
- Pleasant character
- Fantastic reviews from previous employers

If interested, please call Adrian @ 91117357, or my aunty, Meimei @ 0207-6969406 (Chinese speaking)

janephang

Hey chery,
have you consider trying confinement agencies?
I heard stories of freelance confinement ladies thru recommendations who collected deposit from mummies and did not turn up.
I have a new born baby boy too and I used GPLS Confinement Agency. Thru agencies, the bad side is you cannot choose the confinement lady but the good side is that they have a big pool of confinement ladies so if you are not comfortable with the one they sent you, you can always request for a change. I got good experience with mine so you can consider them. Remember to tell them your requirements.

dad ming

Alpha Male
Hi J2gb,

Is Aunty Meiling patient with babies? She cooks confinement food for the mother right and normal food for the hubby and herself ? Is she hygienic and is she those calculative type? Most importantly is she honest? hear many horrible stories about CL stealing things from the employer and even stealing confinement tonic.. She came in based on work permit or social pass as read some thread that some mummies have a brush with the law for hiring illegal workers as their CL overstayed...

Hope to hear from you ASAP!
thanks so much :)

For your info.

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f79/confinement-lady-hire-not-hire-30706/index2.html

daberdew

Confinement lady - Auntie Mei

Hi mummies,

I just completed my confinement with Auntie Mei. Although this is my second child, I only engagaed the services of a CF this time as the 1st one was done my my SIL. Sadly, it was a terrible experience which is why I engage a CF.

I was into my 5th month pregnancy before deciding to get a CF and all recommended ones are taken up already, until one CF says she can check with her friend to see if she can help me.

So, that's how I came to engage Auntie Mei for her services. She's actually very nice, btw, she's a malaysian. She's says she's available to help me with my confinement and advise me to get hubby to call her when I gave birth so that she can prepare to come over Singapore to help with the confinement.

I am a bit apprehensive inittially and was afraid that she might "tua" me later on so I called her a few times (monthly in fact) to confirm. She's very nice and assured that she will be here.

Then when she came over for the confinement, I must say, although I have a maid to help with the household chores, she will look after my baby day and night when required, cook for me and family, help with the baby's full month celebrations (we celebrated earlier) and gets along well with my family members.

This really gave me an opprotunity to take a good rest and recuperate. In addition, before she left, she will remind me to take note of certain of my maid's bad habits (like hygiene, etc...) so that my baby will be well taken care of after she left.

So if anyone needs a reliable and trustworthy CF, do pm me so that I can provide her contacts.

Jan

Re: Confinement lady - Auntie Mei

Hi Daberdew,

Can provide this CL contact? My sis is currently expecting and her EDD is in Mar 11.

ram rar

wow the price she charged $1.8k? that's my one month salary you know i dont think i can afford ... sad lah

Serena

Hi

I thought i share this ...

I just finished my confiment and had a very good confirment lady (Aunty Yue Fen).

I even extended her for 2 more weeks.

This is my second child, my first child i engaged a CFL as well but it was a terrible experience. Hence, this time i was also skeptical when i was recommended to this CF aunty.

So i was extremely glad that i had this aunty this time round.

She has many years of experience, very patient and loving with my daughter. First few days she is with me, she takes the time to observe my daughter to see how she can best take care of her, and she learns very fast. She cooks very yummy food (my first confirment i had horrible food and i didnt know confirment food can actually taste nice ...) and most important my family all like her very much and she is hygenic!

She has a very pleasent character, very helpful and responsible. when looking after baby, she doesnt on her hp or pick her hp so that she wont be distracted.

If any one is interested you can contact her at 65 8375 6048 (SG) or her house at 0207-6522606 (MSA). (but as i say if she is looking after baby her hp might be off or she doesnt pick up, so u might want to leave a message instead so that she can revert)

Cheers!

Serena

Hi

I thought i share this ...

I just finished my confiment and had a very good confirment lady (Aunty Yue Fen).

I even extended her for 2 more weeks.

This is my second child, my first child i engaged a CFL as well but it was a terrible experience. Hence, this time i was also skeptical when i was recommended to this CF aunty.

So i was extremely glad that i had this aunty this time round.

She has many years of experience, very patient and loving with my daughter. First few days she is with me, she takes the time to observe my daughter to see how she can best take care of her, and she learns very fast. She cooks very yummy food (my first confirment i had horrible food and i didnt know confirment food can actually taste nice ...) and most important my family all like her very much and she is hygenic!

She has a very pleasent character, very helpful and responsible. when looking after baby, she doesnt on her hp or pick her hp so that she wont be distracted.

If any one is interested you can contact her at 65 8375 6048 (SG) or her house at 0207-6522606 (MSA). (but as i say if she is looking after baby her hp might be off or she doesnt pick up, so you might want to leave a message instead so that she can revert)

Cheers!

atkht

Auntie Hua Jie... +60127450776 / hp: 92415896 - she's good ... responsible & reliable . Take care of my baby day & night during my confinement. Very satisfied with her service. Btw,she keeps my house clean and tidy, cook for my hubby too :) Strongly recommended :Dancing_wub:
Good luck!

integrasky

Alpha Male
hi ladies...

my wife due in jan11... which is near to CNY period... mind i ask if this period are of higher costings?

can anyone pm megood lobangs for confinement nanny?

cheers

lekdao

hi ladies...

my wife due in jan11... which is near to CNY period... mind i ask if this period are of higher costings?

can anyone pm megood lobangs for confinement nanny?

cheers
Confirme is higher, coz the confirnment period will crash with the CNY. You hv to pay extra at least extra 505% or more during CNY period. And there are alot of CL not taking up the job during CNY.

You can try your luck with Mrs. Lee @ 96916773 say is recommended by huanxia. She may take up your offer considering your wife may give birth early.

Good Luck to you!!!

princessjas

hi serena, i am interested with ur confinement lady, auntie Yue fen. May i know how old is she? what did she cook for you? did she cook for your family to eat, wash your clothes and baby clothes? how much she charge you. And most importantl did she look after baby well at night? i am quite worry becos i engage 2 different confinement lady last time...they feed my baby at nite but cf lady eyes is close. cook very simple food for me and no tonic soup

sharonc

Hi py85, can send me the contact of your confinement nanny? My EDD is in Feb 2011. Or possible for you to help to check her availiabilty & charges?

My email is sharonc18@gmail.com.

Thanks!

reneetang

Hi all, I just finished my confinement during dec. The lady was very good in her duties that i extend her 2 more weeks to help me out. She does housework,cook 3 meals, take care of baby n me. She would teach me hw to take care of baby.She stays at our house and would chat with me. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me.. She clean, and very hygiene..This very impt for bbs!!!Pm me for more details.

Hi, do you still have your CL's contact? can pass to me? Thank you very much!

Renee

reneetang

Re: Confinement lady - Auntie Mei

Hi mummies,

I just completed my confinement with Auntie Mei. Although this is my second child, I only engagaed the services of a CF this time as the 1st one was done my my sister In law. Sadly, it was a terrible experience which is why I engage a CF.

I was into my 5th month pregnancy before deciding to get a CF and all recommended ones are taken up already, until one CF says she can check with her friend to see if she can help me.

So, that's how I came to engage Auntie Mei for her services. She's actually very nice, btw, she's a malaysian. She's says she's available to help me with my confinement and advise me to get hubby to call her when I gave birth so that she can prepare to come over Singapore to help with the confinement.

I am a bit apprehensive inittially and was afraid that she might "tua" me later on so I called her a few times (monthly in fact) to confirm. She's very nice and assured that she will be here.

Then when she came over for the confinement, I must say, although I have a maid to help with the household chores, she will look after my baby day and night when required, cook for me and family, help with the baby's full month celebrations (we celebrated earlier) and gets along well with my family members.

This really gave me an opprotunity to take a good rest and recuperate. In addition, before she left, she will remind me to take note of certain of my maid's bad habits (like hygiene, etc...) so that my baby will be well taken care of after she left.

So if anyone needs a reliable and trustworthy CF, do pm me so that I can provide her contacts.

hi, can you give me your CL's number? my email: tangrenee@hotmail.com

Thank you very much,

Renee

stressfulbee

Hi
U may call my this non stay s'pore confinement lady.
She had more than 10yrs experience, ard 50++, she honest, clean, flexible & her cooking is delicious..... (she able to cook different tonic soup, "zhu jiao chu" & different CF dishes within 28days.)

her contact is hp: 98476976.:Dancing_tongue:

sunshine911

Hi all, I just finished my confinement during dec. The lady was very good in her duties that i extend her 2 more weeks to help me out. She does housework,cook 3 meals, take care of baby n me. She would teach me hw to take care of baby.She stays at our house and would chat with me. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me.. She clean, and very hygiene..This very impt for bbs!!!Pm me for more details.
Hi PY 85,
can u please email me her contacts? I m due end Jan next year.
My email address: bebe_1972@hotmail.com. Thanks

floozysuz

Hi mums-to-be,
just for the benefit of those mtb who needs a confinement lady.

my confinement lady was recommended by one of the cotter here. Jannie, see her post here.

i booked her when i was only 3-4 mths pregnant as i was afraid that she might be fully booked.

she is rather pro in breast feeding. my breast milk increases 1-2 days after i discharged from the hospital.

not to mention the confinement food she cook.:red:

let me know if anyone of you are interested, so i can pass you her contact directly. (i dont earn anything thus i will not be the middle man) .

just wish it benefit the rest of the mama just like i do.
Hi All! I'm new here and desperately looking for confinement lady. Me and husband alone here in Singapore coz my family in HK so really would like help for confinement. My email is losusie@yahoo.co.uk. Please please email me if you have a good recommendation. I don't speak Mandarin I'm afraid - just English and Cantonese - and EDD March 7th 2011. Any recommendation much appreciated!