Porridge for baby

rjj

Is it advisable to add one small slice of ginger into the porridge? I found the porridge fishy when cook with thread fin
I dun think it is necessary to add ginger la.... we find it fishy, doubt the babies know.... :001_302:

rjj

my ds simply hates porridge regardless wat we add inside his porridge which he simply doesnt wan to eat. Makes us so headache duno wat to gif him eat except for cereal for solid meals.
So cute hor.... my bb simply refuse cereal.... sometimes we thot we bring him out, bring cereal easier, he refuse to eat them, then vomit everything out.... Haiz.... babies with attitudes....

LoVeS

yalor....most bb ok wif porridge while my ds juz simply hate porridge so end up we duno wat to feed him other than cereal but worry he get sick of it.:embarrassed:

celine

yalor....most bb ok wif porridge while my ds juz simply hate porridge so end up we duno wat to feed him other than cereal but worry he get sick of it.:embarrassed:

did u try mashed potato?? its another replacement for porridge...

Mrs Xie

My dd only started on porridge at 7mth plus currently and she simply enjoy it... Especially threadfin, dried scallops and "heng cai" porridge... Finished two small bowls in the noon and evening time... My mom encourage me to give her more variety of ingredients to be added in the porridge so that she won't be fussy over food as she gets older......:tlaugh:

LoVeS

once in awhile loh... bt problem is he like it ant?? coz everyday cereal will b quite sianz mah...
he quite like it ah. BTW anyone haf any idea when can bb take fried foods? Like french fries or potato wedges etc etc?

stonston

Loves, u can start giving lightly pan fried food after 1 yo....too young their stomach cant take oily food, will LS or vomit...

for deep fried stuff, try to stay off as far as possibly can....if they nvr tried it, they wont noe it is tasty...

when they older wanna give french fries, get oven-baked ones...

LoVeS

Loves, u can start giving lightly pan fried food after 1 yo....too young their stomach cant take oily food, will LS or vomit...

for deep fried stuff, try to stay off as far as possibly can....if they nvr tried it, they wont noe it is tasty...

when they older wanna give french fries, get oven-baked ones...
kkz tks:001_302: