Private Investigator

audreyling

honestly my love for him is still there, but i really hate him for doing this to me.

It cost me around 2k, to get a PI.
Mikki, I also spend 2k to catch him. Before the PI found the evidence, I caught him myself.. That time I was 8months pregnant already and the world seems to collapse for me.. I really hate him for doing it to me. If there is a 3rd time, this family will be over!

ariess

Mikki, I also spend 2k to catch him. Before the PI found the evidence, I caught him myself.. That time I was 8months pregnant already and the world seems to collapse for me.. I really hate him for doing it to me. If there is a 3rd time, this family will be over!
Sorry to say if there is 1st time, there bound to be 2nd, 3rd and 4th time. Same situation as my cousin whose hubby did that to her but after the 3rd affair and all our persuadation, she finally agreed to divorce him for good and get the custody of their 2 kids. Anyway hope your hubby will really repent for good for the sake of you and child.

audreyling

Sorry to say if there is 1st time, there bound to be 2nd, 3rd and 4th time. Same situation as my cousin whose hubby did that to her but after the 3rd affair and all our persuadation, she finally agreed to divorce him for good and get the custody of their 2 kids. Anyway hope your hubby will really repent for good for the sake of you and child.
Yes I know.. This is some kind of repercussion for me though.. I think he is getting smarter and smarter too! Anyway, we ladies in this era has grown to be independent now. Anything happen later we do not have to hang on the relationship for dear life:)

dinnie

Yes I know.. This is some kind of repercussion for me though.. I think he is getting smarter and smarter too! Anyway, we ladies in this era has grown to be independent now. Anything happen later we do not have to hang on the relationship for dear life:)

Audrey, it's certainly tiring to keep on 'hunting' him down. And now, your stakes are higher since u are pregnant with a child. Are u really prepared to leave him just like that? what are u going to do with your newborn?

Can i ask, if given a chance to start all over again, when he betrayed u the 1st time and u found out, will u divorce him?

audreyling

Audrey, it's certainly tiring to keep on 'hunting' him down. And now, your stakes are higher since u are pregnant with a child. Are u really prepared to leave him just like that? what are u going to do with your newborn?

Can i ask, if given a chance to start all over again, when he betrayed u the 1st time and u found out, will u divorce him?
C'mon we're in the new age era where woman get to work outside the house and we do not have to be dependent on their income! We can earn our own living without them we can be happy too.. We are quits now, I gave him a chance for the 2nd time bcos there's still love between us. But if there is a 3rd time, this family will be over and I'll make sure he'll pay a price for the things he did..

mic2

C'mon we're in the new age era where woman get to work outside the house and we do not have to be dependent on their income! We can earn our own living without them we can be happy too.. We are quits now, I gave him a chance for the 2nd time bcos there's still love between us. But if there is a 3rd time, this family will be over and I'll make sure he'll pay a price for the things he did..
yes, we must never let those unfaithfull men think that we can't live without them

awish

Make sure he pay a price? You gonna take revenge on him? If he did it again, just divorce him and get on your life with your kid. Please dont let vengence get over your head.

dinnie

Make sure he pay a price? You gonna take revenge on him? If he did it again, just divorce him and get on your life with your kid. Please dont let vengence get over your head.
whether revenge or what, he should be made to pay for the cost of divorce, maintenance for the wife and child. So at least that will teach him a lesson not to do it to other again.

what price for wasting your life with him? what price for giving him a baby?

mummygirl

Hi, u mind share the PI contact with me? any installment plans if i hire a PI? I have no experience before... Usually how long they will be able to provide evidence?

I suspecting my hubby fooling around..going to those "special services" massage palours and even to the extend to Geylang. Happened to saw a few msgs exchange with his friends about meetups etc etc... It bothers me so much and i totally cannot concentrate on my work etc. I really like to find out the truth asap..

posh

Hi, u mind share the PI contact with me? any installment plans if i hire a PI? I have no experience before... Usually how long they will be able to provide evidence?

I suspecting my hubby fooling around..going to those "special services" massage palours and even to the extend to Geylang. Happened to saw a few msgs exchange with his friends about meetups etc etc... It bothers me so much and i totally cannot concentrate on my work etc. I really like to find out the truth asap..
omg, have you tried to follow him by yourself or ask your friend to help you?

BETRAYED

omg, have you tried to follow him by yourself or ask your friend to help you?

better not to do that. if u or your friend get caught, the consequences will be very bad.

Moreover, u and friend are not trained, how to get good photo shot. And u will be discovered by him very fast

careful of engaging private investigator too. make sure someone recommend, don't anyhow take from ads. last time i got bad experience.

mummygirl

careful of engaging private investigator too. make sure someone recommend, don't anyhow take from ads. last time i got bad experience.
Hi,

I am still undecide which pi company i should go to.. I did email dinnie asking for her pi contact, but its quite costly to me. Cos right now i am working cum studying as well. For me, i really really hope i can hire a pi at an affordable rates... anyone out here care to recommend?

Actually all along he is a very nice and kind-hearted guy. Caring for me as well. I believe things changed when he joined his frien's company, a construction company..which he need to visit different sites on "own time own target" timing.... He joined this company end-oct last year.. He started to visit those "special service" massage parlours from Nov onwards. Very upset about it.. Confronted him and he swear he will change. But lately i found out he exchanging sms with his frien (let's name him V) again.

V: are you going ubi later
V: squeezing your balls
Him: not yet leh, later

The above smses were exchg on 1st Feb, about 3.30pm... So i really really suspect he is visiting those places again. I hvnt had good sleep lately, my mind just cant switch off..keep thinking about all these is making me going mad.

Any kind soul can recommend me an affordable pi? I will really very grateful.

newlife2010

Hi,

I am still undecide which pi company i should go to.. I did email dinnie asking for her pi contact, but its quite costly to me. Cos right now i am working cum studying as well. For me, i really really hope i can hire a pi at an affordable rates... anyone out here care to recommend?

Actually all along he is a very nice and kind-hearted guy. Caring for me as well. I believe things changed when he joined his frien's company, a construction company..which he need to visit different sites on "own time own target" timing.... He joined this company end-oct last year.. He started to visit those "special service" massage parlours from Nov onwards. Very upset about it.. Confronted him and he swear he will change. But lately i found out he exchanging sms with his frien (let's name him V) again.

V: are you going ubi later
V: squeezing your balls
Him: not yet leh, later

The above smses were exchg on 1st Feb, about 3.30pm... So i really really suspect he is visiting those places again. I hvnt had good sleep lately, my mind just cant switch off..keep thinking about all these is making me going mad.

Any kind soul can recommend me an affordable pi? I will really very grateful.
yes, look for PI u can afford but when u hiring PI, don't just look for cheap one as many of those will cheap your money.