eileen30

Hi All,

I tried to buy thru cheapmeds4u.com using my visa card but i rec sms from bank inform about my transaction. And it shows my transaction used is CNY currency.
So i'm not sure whether which currency shows the correct amt.
Pls advise.
Hi,

It actually depends on your bank, as your account is in CNY currency the bank converts it to USD equivalent when you make the payment. So you can check the bank rates on the payment date.

Karmen

Reductil in Singapore from reductil-meridia.biz !!!

Hello to all on this forum,
I see joanne, eileen, and lily are loyal to their source. :webiggrin:
Me too, I remain loyal to www.reductil-meridia.biz Online pharmacy. Judging from its name, this website specializes in shipping real sibutramine pills, no sugar pills as somebody has mentioned before. :D
I see another user on this forum betterlife 27 has the same opinion as I do "
As the website name suggests itself, its leading selling product is Reductil!
"
I am buying now Reductil 10mg because it is cheaper than 15 mg but if I do not lose the desired weight till the New Year I will switch to Reductil 15 mg. will see how the things will go.

simone003

Hi mummies!

Actually everyone has it's own mind to decide where to order Reductil online.

As for me I tried many sites but I trust cheapmeds4u.com

I have lot of friends that order online on this site and all of them are happy about its service.

These guys ship to SG in a week or so and always in a discreet cover which is great.

Besides their products are always effective and fresh.

I use their generic Reductil pills and lose like 4-5KG a month that is so great! :Dancing_tongue:

Take care everyone!

Last edited:

bong0010

I have difficulty purchasing in these websites... my order keeps declining... I believe my card have no problem coz I have been using in my shopping... Do I need to fo extra step for my purchase. ..

seow

I have difficulty purchasing in these websites... my order keeps declining... I believe my card have no problem coz I have been using in my shopping... Do I need to fo extra step for my purchase. ..

I have ordered months ago on cheapmeds4u.com and paid by bank transfer, it's much easier. Just ask them for bank details.

lily890

Hi estherlss, if you take it for the first time you may start with 10mg dosage and after 1-2 months switch to 15mg.
If you've taken Reductil before you can take just 15mg pills.
Wishing you luck!

lily890

right, it is. but the pills are really effective and safe so it's quite worthy

btw if you buy more pills you pay less

simone003

I agree with lily, reductil is quite expensive but worthy as no other slimming pill can have such a powerful and immediate effect.

nikiho

Hi mummys!

I'm gonna place an order for reductil 15 mg on cheapmeds4u.com
but I need just a month supply
Anyone wants to join and then share shipping cost?
if so PM me I will give you my tel number

Cheers!

Dear Lindy36ho,
There are many ways to losing weight and dieting. It's important to learn the right way to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in is less than calories out. Moms who wants to lose weight should consider taking some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounce back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons doesn’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us are losing water and muscle mass, which lead to high possibilities of weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements and my real body age. I paid $50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lesson learnt? I got to educate myself so I can make a better choice, be it a weight loss products or any form of investment. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the class she went.

If you are interested to attend the weight management coaching classes, you can contact me at 81818669. They only have it once a month and need to book in advance. Till then, take care and good luck in your weight lost journey.

Losing weight is an art, master it and you will be beautiful, healthy and energetic.

Indeed not all diet pills are safe. I've tried Reductil last year and had many side effects so I gave up..
Now I'm using Acomplia (rimonabant). It's also an appetite suppressant but seems to be more safe.
I use it for 2 months and lost -8kg. I have no side effects and feel fine. :Dancing_wub:

estherlss

I am planning to order the reductil tomorrow. As the shipping duration will take 7-14 days and I wish to slim down before cny. Do PM me by tomorrow if anyone interested to share the shipping cost.