davi67

Hello girls... also I bought my pills Reductil from this online pharmacy is reallyreliable... I have received my pills within one week... no more... Ihave 2 months taking Reductil and got down 7.8 ks. I suggest reductileveryone wants loose weight fast

estherlss

I have just received the pill from them. But would like to check does the reductil 10mg is in white and red colour pill? And the name show trimex instead of meridia reductil?

lily890

Hey

Trimex is a generic name of reductil that's why it may have a different color. But the chemical composition is the same as in the original reductil so no worries :)

Let us know how you go on it.

Good luck!

Idah72

I have just got my order for reductil today. However it is shown as Trimex (red and white in color). Is this what you ladies have received as well for your order through cheapmeds4u.com?

michal003

I have received my pills from this site a week ago. They are trimex 10mg red and white capsules. I take them for a week and I do feel my appetite decreasing day by day.
I also keep exercising daily for 30min and drink lots of water. I'm -1kg at this moment, hope to get better results soon.

jessy3

Hi mummies!

I'm new here and would like to share my experience with Phen375.

It's an appetite suppressant and fat burner.

I take it for just one month and lost 8kg! That's pretty fast for me as my body never reacted so good before, no matter what I used.
My appetite decreased 50% I think and I feel good, no side effects just a little thirsty.

I'm very happy with Phen375 and can highly recommend you!

nora768

Hello Hello...

well tell you the truth, I think that the more appropriate it would be to follow a balanced diet and to quickly lower I recommend meridia 15 mg... I am very satisfied of the good result! I always order them from www.weightlossmeds.biz

the delivery time estimated is about 6 days, I had no problems, and which is more important -- i had GOOD results with Reductil (meridia)!!

thanks everybody!

good luck

ritajune

Hi.

I'm also taking Reductil (sibutramine) slimming pills and they are really very effective!

I lost 5kg the first 40 days with reductil 10mg, then switched to 15mg and lost another 7.5kg in 35 days.

The side effects like insomnia and mood swings have subsided and I feel much better now, so I still continue using it :)

Last edited:

Sarah1980

I have also bought Reductil generic sibutramine capsules online. My order arrived safely to my home door
I used Reductil in the past and achieved great results. I was able to lose baby weight, that was 12-14 kg in 3.5 months. I didn't breastfeed, that is why I took sibutramine.
I kept my weight and didn't regain any kg until I started eating junk food when coming back home after work.
So, now until summer comes I would like to use sibutramine for 1 more month to look better in my summer dresses. SO, will make a new order and will see if I have the same results as in the past.

laila0chu

Hi to all mummies!

I'm a customer of www.cheapmeds4u.com from 2012 and the Reductil they sell is really genuine. I can recommend it as being 100% effective.

I used Reductil after my first pregnancy and lost about 25kg in about 6 months. Later after my second delivery I used it again and lost like 18kg in 4 months... a great result to my mind :)

I'm happy I never regained that weight back. And now I do not keep on diets or exercises. I just eat healthy (no junks) and drink more.

I think Reductil is very effective for fast weight loss and I like that lost weight never comes back when you stop taking the pills.

Last edited:

nikiho

I was obese when I started Reductil and was very desperate at that time. I took it for about 8 months. And it changed me totally :) A single pill of Reductil a day suppressed my appetite so that I was full with eating just a little. That was a relief!

By the end of the treatment I lost 34kg. I was like a winner, I did it! and I am still very happy.

If you're obese or overweight I would highly recommend Reductil. It's a real and fast help!

Good luck everyone!

:wewink:

BetterLife27

I bought reductil 5 months ago and I have never thought it is going to chage my life to such a degree:Dancing_tongue:. I had nothing to lose indeed. I put this little site in my signature to let people know how effective Sibutramine can really be. Losing 24 kgs in just 5 months has changed my life dramatically and given my husband back the wife he needed in his life.
I’m able to be a part of his active life and not to sit down every 5 minutes and my chances of being together happy with my big family are getting better everyday.

jiapoh

Actually for me Phentermine was better.

I was on Phentermine for 4 months and lost about 20kg. It made me full after eating much less than I was used to. The weight came off easily, with no effort and no side effects.

Now I am discovering all the other benefits: confidence, sexy clothes, hotness... that's awesome!

As most people on this forum I ordered Phentermine on cheapmeds4u.com

Egda

You can buy Reductil-Sibutramin here www.reductil-shop.com. This is an international pharmacy that i trust, i ordered a few times and all the time with succes. I like this company, they shipped pills very fast and i really like there customer service, fast and explicied anwers.

nora768

I have just ordered the redutil 15mg on www.weightlossmeds.biz. - a good point is the fact that reductil must be taken as a contraceptive pill (same time) so I like it ..

I will contact you for more dtailles of this treatment, in fact i know it is the best slimming pill on the market today

ivy33ladan

Hi to all mummies!

I'm a customer of www.cheapmeds4u.com from 2012 and the Reductil they sell is really genuine. I can recommend it as being 100% effective.

I used Reductil after my first pregnancy and lost about 25kg in about 6 months. Later after my second delivery I used it again and lost like 18kg in 4 months... a great result to my mind :)

I'm happy I never regained that weight back. And now I do not keep on diets or exercises. I just eat healthy (no junks) and drink more.

I think Reductil is very effective for fast weight loss and I like that lost weight never comes back when you stop taking the pills.

I ordered Reductil on this site too and hope to receive it soon. How many time did you wait for your order. Is there a tracking Nr too?

laila0chu

I ordered Reductil on this site too and hope to receive it soon. How many time did you wait for your order. Is there a tracking Nr too?
Hi ivy33ladan, my orders arrived in about a week. The tracking number was available after the shipping date. Keep in contact with their customer support, they will advise about delivery time and tracking.
good luck!