iloveyouso

Do you ladies think it's safe to eat the pills cos not sure if the ingredients are authentic. Not even sure if it is made in China or India. Any feedback on the pills effectiveness? I actually ate about 2 weeks supply before I realise it might be from china. Cos it is billed in rmb. I didn't feel much loss but headache once, lost of appetite n definitely sleeplessness. The more worrying thing is I somehow look sick like the face color very bad. So I wonder if this is all worth it. Recently due to overeating, I feel like taking the pills again but am worried... Any experiences about the pills effectiveness and how it differs from the original reductil b4 banned?

jaclyn13

Do you ladies think it's safe to eat the pills cos not sure if the ingredients are authentic. Not even sure if it is made in China or India. Any feedback on the pills effectiveness? I actually ate about 2 weeks supply before I realise it might be from china. Cos it is billed in rmb. I didn't feel much loss but headache once, lost of appetite n definitely sleeplessness. The more worrying thing is I somehow look sick like the face color very bad. So I wonder if this is all worth it. Recently due to overeating, I feel like taking the pills again but am worried... Any experiences about the pills effectiveness and how it differs from the original reductil before banned?
Hi hi.... im not sure abt the reductil. But i hve some method is the more we eat the more we can lose weight n get healthy. I hve loss 7kg frm june 1st tile now. No excerise at all. Pm me, if u wan to noe more. Tks. :)

Jenalyn

8 pages of promotion by the same scammer promoting with fake names his illegal network. First off reductil is dangerous and banned in most countries and those sites mentioned are all part of a russian counterfeit scam network. I suggest Xenical which is safer and you can get it through a you.K licensed pharmacy with just an easy online doctor consultation (no previous needed) http://www.europetabs.com

Chuah2

Dear all,

Yes yes !! I bought from samoh and they are generic! The blue and white capsules. I bought from cheapsmed before they the ones that samoh has are the same! The important thing is that they are much cheaper and you don't risk the pills been detained by HSA!

I would say definitely worth buying from her! And the waiting time so much shorter than having to wait for shipment! For those interested definately should consider!

I bought 1 month of supply from her and it works! Exactly the same as when I tried those from cheapsmed. Lost of appetite and dry mouth are the 2 main things that I experience.....

Chuah2

Yes yes I agree totally.... And I am working in the science research field.... So I trust research n science!!! But of course health comes first.... Different people different reactions.... Please monitor if u r taking Reductil....

jaclyn13

FB_IMG_1442210422832.jpg

impt is lose body fat n visceral fat. weight loss sometime is water loss. slim ppl may hve alot of body fat or visceral fat.

amanda19862016

My super super worse experience I ever had. Seriously they shouldn't even give this kind of promotion if they really want to get their SALE!
Let me tell you why I'm so mad about..

I received mailing update from TSS last week, it's NYSS promotion.

So I registered for boyfriend and myself! It's FREE leh. I mean who doesn't like FREE stuffs, don't try acting HIGH CLASS with me!

PART ONE
They called us last night to arrange appointment with us today. I requested for COUPLE ROOM as I want to be in the same room as boyfriend. Caller, JASMINE, told me: Only Vivo City and Tiong Bahru have couple rooms.
I told her: I will go Tiong Bahru den. Timing at 5pm possible? She said yes and blah blah blah... We hang up the calls.

Today I called her at 4pm to change appointment timing, she say ok, see us later!

(I will let you know why I need to mention the part one!)

PART TWO
When we were in the room with the consultant, common sense, they will start to push sale. Telling you about how bad was your skins and the pricing of the package.
I'm okay with it. But I find that the way that consultant talking to us have MAJOR PROBLEMS!

1. The way she speak us, like talking to her friend instead of customer.
  2. She say her customer all came to do treatment because they really need help for their skins. Not for the FREE TRIAL.
  3. Because we don't want to sign package, she start to talk to us in a very rude way!

Hello!!! Your company gave FREE TRIAL so we are still customer no matter what. You should be careful with the words you used and the way you talk to us!

If you are unhappy because we came just for the FREE TRIAL, please ask your company don't start this kind of promotion!

PART THREE
Consultant lead us to our room but NOT couple room! Boyfriend was lead to the HIM ROOM and I was lead to the HER ROOM!
Imagine how angry I was at that time! I asked the consultant why wasn't we given a couple room as what I had requested.
She said: MISS, SORRY HOR. Our couple room was first-come-first serve bases!
WTF?! I told her, your colleague told me that I can have couple room that's why I choose to come here!
She asked: Which colleague?
I told her, JASMINE! I even called her today to rearrange the appointment timing.

I can't believe what she said after that...
JASMINE DIDN'T COME FOR WORK TODAY.

If Jasmine didn't come for work today den who the hell is JASMINE?!
Which JASMINE did I speak to in the late afternoon?!

I wanted to leave the place at that moment! But was told if I leave without doing the treatment, they will charge me the treatment courses of $368! LOL!
I was cheated in the first place, I was served badly in the first place and want me to pay if I leave without doing the treatment! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

What to do? Boyfriend said: JUST DO FINISH AND LEAVE, okay? Fine lor. Since he already said that, what can I say?

After that consultant came in the room, HAHA. AGAIN she said: If that Jasmine didn't said clearly to you, that's her fault. You should vent your anger on me right?
I swear I really will hit her in her face. I said: SO what you want me do? SAY SORRY TO YOU HUH?

Where's the CUSTOMER SERVICE? I'm still a CUSTOMER even if I'm doing a FREE TRIAL!
Don't speak to me like a small kids! First I can decide whether I want to sign the package. I have the rights to say YES or NO! You can't force me!

You shouldn't raise your voice after I was asked about the couple room! It was your internal mistakes! I'm not wrong because at the very first place I was told OKAY!

If you want offer this kind of promotion, you should have expect that some people just went there for the free trial. If want every customer to sign package might as well state in the T&C:

EVERY CUSTOMER MUST SIGN A PACKAGE TO GET THE FREE TRIAL!

I swear even I have the money. I will never step into NYSS AGAIN! Best Customer Service I ever had in my life!:)

jaclyn13

hi ladies and mummies, was curious any1 taking the pills , after losing weight, stop the pills for 6mth onwards, does ur weight goes up?

kikito

Hi,

I am wondering if recently anyone bought reductil online and received it? If yes, can I know which website you ordered from? I just bought 30pills from cheapmeds4u, it haven reach me yet. I am thinking of trying to buy from a different website.

michal003

Hi kikito

I used reductil 15 mg also bought on CHEPMEDS4U.COM
I got my order in about 3 weeks or so but with no problems at all. It's a safe site so I'm sure you will receive your pills soon. I have 2 friends that ordere reductil on this site regularly and they always get the pills :)