Safe to have sex in the first trimester?

Ting

just do it if ya comfy ba...unless gynae says no.....i did it thruout, though not much interest n mood...hehe.

Judy

Wow! So many of you ladies here are so "wei da" lor. So caring and considerate of ur hubby. :notworthy:

Pwiincess

I was worried it might cause a bend on my BB's soft head, I didn't even try! Haha. Cos i learnt that measureing the developement of the foetus could be done from 'below' too. which I thot then it's so close at our 'V'. Thus, i got the idea it might hurt the BB's soft head. LOLs.

CynCyn

I was worried it might cause a bend on my BB's soft head, I didn't even try! Haha. Cos i learnt that measureing the developement of the foetus could be done from 'below' too. which I thot then it's so close at our 'V'. Thus, i got the idea it might hurt the BB's soft head. LOLs.
Lol ! Girl , won't cause a bend one . Measuring of the cervix then done from below one tt's when yr in labour liao .
Measuring the developement of the foetus is through scan .

spoonie

hmmm i read from somewhere before... if too much sex during pregnancy, sperm will 'feed' foetus hormones thus resulting in earlier delivery than edd

i wonder if this is true?

LoVeS

not really true la, for 1st n 2nd trimester it wont affect but 3rd trimester muz bcareful coz will trigger early birth

CynCyn

hmmm i read from somewhere before... if too much sex during pregnancy, sperm will 'feed' foetus hormones thus resulting in earlier delivery than edd

i wonder if this is true?
That;s only a saying but nt really true . I also heard tt if engage sex in the last trimester will help open yr cervix and easier birth . Bt not true one .

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
if gynae says ok... then go ahead. Do what's comfortable for both of you.

there is a hormone in a man's ejaculate that can help the opening of the cervix. But not to worry, if its not ready to open, nothing you do will cause it to open. (that's why many inductions are not successful)

for us.. 2nd tri was always a honeymoon period. If things were too dry, we'd use our trusty lubricant, WET. :Dancing_wub:

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Hubby and i were comfortable, hence active throughout pregnancy. Even when i was overdue. haha

As long as your gynae says ok and both of you are comfortable. :)

Yes, baby will only come when he/she is ready, otherwise no amount of induction will help.

naze

Really "wei da" wives...I dont have the mood to do anything also leh, but I cant be selfish to ask hubby to endure till I gave birth next year & after confinement right ?

iced

I am so bloody horny as ever, but it only seemed to get worse after i got pregnant. However, after 4th or 5th month my "mate" din wanna mate anymore cause he felt tummy was too big... Maybe he felt turned off... :( i dunno... and no "alternatives" cause if we start... i'd rather do the real thing... i dont know how he manages tho...

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
Naze, you may change ur mind in the 2nd tri... I was always randiest then! boy did dh have many busy nights!

Mrs Xie

I read from a parenting magazines saying, if both u and dh have sex all the way throughout pregnancy period (provided no prob occurs), You would get a happy baby!!! :Dancing_wub:

babypris86

mmmm i also got spotting... even till the day i gave birth.. me and hubby will have sex like 4 times per week ever since i was pregnant... cuz the doc told us its gd....:shyxxx:

eri_ik

heheheh we are still doing it but I asked him to be more gentle lah:shyxxx: coz I am worried about my slight spotting last week...Climax still can but my nene so swollen now...nipples too.....:embarrassed: I hope it will not continue to swell if not I have to buy so many new bras of different size :wong7: