Single Mom To Be.

Amulet

what if like my son's BC doesn't include father's name, i don't have to worry abt the adoption thing right?
from wat i know, they will still ask u to try to dig out the bio father to sign on the consent form unless u really cannot reach him, thn the court will give another course of action ba..

best is still to dig him out to sign to prevent any implications in future..

my girl's BC also doesn't include the father's particular..

AlongTheWay

Thanks for all the replies, everyone.

So much drama has been going on between my parents, his parents, me and him. He does not believe I am pregnant after taking so many pregnancy kits. Intended to show him the ultrasound photos but he said that it could have been photo-shopped. He has hurt me enough, proven to me that he's not a responsible person, much less a responsible father. Therefore, I've decided. I am going to keep this baby and take care of him. I believe I can get over my ex-boyfriend and be a good mother. I have the support of my parents and true friends, and that is all that matters...

shajalia

So much drama has been going on between my parents, his parents, me and him. He does not believe I am pregnant after taking so many pregnancy kits. Intended to show him the ultrasound photos but he said that it could have been photo-shopped. He has hurt me enough, proven to me that he's not a responsible person, much less a responsible father. Therefore, I've decided. I am going to keep this baby and take care of him. I believe I can get over my ex-boyfriend and be a good mother. I have the support of my parents and true friends, and that is all that matters...
He has shown his real answer. If a wise and responsible of his action. He won't denied of his action of getting you pregnant.

Its time for you to focus on your baby and your life. Its not gonna be easy as single parent but its worth it when your child grow up and know how hard you have sacrifice for ur baby future. You are lucky to have supportive family. Some single mother may not have their family support and they go thru hard time.

Carefully plan of you and your baby future. I believe you can make it. Proof him that you too can bring up ur child and better then him. Maybe study wise you take part time courses.

Ting

jiayou! im sure u will do just fine. :)

jiajia

What a jerk to say that you faked the pregnancy!

Jia you! Don't keep the baby becos of him but for yourself. You should have recorded when he said this! So angry to hear this.

I always believe that kids taken care by mother is better than father. Without father's love it's better than without mother's love.......

shi_san_yee

from wat i know, they will still ask u to try to dig out the bio father to sign on the consent form unless u really cannot reach him, thn the court will give another course of action ba..

best is still to dig him out to sign to prevent any implications in future..

my girl's BC also doesn't include the father's particular..
after he saw my boy i'm dead sure his family will never allow him to sign away all paternal rights. I'd rather lie and say i am not sure who the father is... but i could get into trouble. This is so fan-nao...

Amulet

jia you!

from now on, u must remember, baby's interest will be ur first priority.. with this mentality in mind, everything will work out fine..

:D

Amulet

after he saw my boy i'm dead sure his family will never allow him to sign away all paternal rights. I'd rather lie and say i am not sure who the father is... but i could get into trouble. This is so fan-nao...
do they know the existence of ur boy now?

Bayu

Love the baby and also the mummy.. coz the mummy who will be carrying the baby for 9 whole months.. should appreciate the mummy.. for me if he is really a man with full of responsibilities.. he will try to love u back coz afterall u are the mother for his baby.. im not good in advicing ppl but as a first time mother i understand how u feel.. i believe once the baby is born u will never want anyone to take or touch ur baby.. u won't dare to leave ur baby with someone else care.. for now.. just take care of ur health and smile always.. and don't forget to pray to God .. take care ok..

Bayu

What a jerk to say that you faked the pregnancy!

Jia you! Don't keep the baby becos of him but for yourself. You should have recorded when he said this! So angry to hear this.

I always believe that kids taken care by mother is better than father. Without father's love it's better than without mother's love.......
very true..!! very rare to see father's care is much more better than mother.. if he can just dump u like tat he can even dump ur baby.. what is he trying to say ?? to say tat ur an unfaithful woman.. haiz.. take good care of urself n baby..

hpc

At least u see the true colour of the stupid idiot before baby is born.Be strong,just remember ur little ones is on the way to bring joy n happiness.Most important must have full support from parents.Any problems,speak up maybe on sg mummy or facebook,u will feel better.JIA U JIA U :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

star_star

im a single mother myself,my boy is almost 3mnths old. during the 4th mnth of my pregnancy,i made the decision tat we will b beter off without the jerk n im glad i took tat step. my story is almost the same as urs. at 1st he acknowledged the baby,goin for checkups n shoppin n meeting my family. aft i found out his gambling habits,i decided to dump him. throughout all these mayhem,i have yet to meet his family. i insisted on meeting his family n get financial support but he said he will oni allow it aft the baby is born. tats wen i left the selfish ass for gd but insisted on financial support. he decided to get out of the situation by sayin tat the baby is not his. i braved up n cut all ties.with him. i searched high n low for jobs tat would take a pregnant woman. i worked hard n saved hard. i carried the 3.5kg boy in my tummy n had terrible water retention till i cldnt walk. my mum held my hand tru 10hrs induced labour without epidural as it was too costly for me. now i have a big beautiful n hapi boy,me working part time so tat i can still afford milk powder n diapers,n also have time to look aft him. i do not regret my decision,n will nv regret.

BeingSingle

Dear ladies, thanks for all the advice given.

I don't really know why I am confused right now. Partly because I know his family members well enough to trust them to take care of my Baby. He was convincing, telling me that I ought to go back and concentrate on my studies after giving birth, while he takes care of the Baby. It just hurts my feelings...when he asks about the Baby's health, and not about my health in general. Like a few hours ago, he asked to meet, because he wants to see the Baby (ultrasound photos) and not me. The way I see it, it could be a high possibility that he's not going to let me see our baby in the future when he's giving me signs like this....

I really want to keep this baby, as expected of my parents. Financial wise, we're doing okay..

Thanks to all the views given here, I appreciate every single opinion.
HI there, i just saw this thread and am new to this forum. Hugs to you for being so brave. i know, i am a single mum too..although i chose to be one as i am not young but no suitable partner for life, i know its very tough to be doing it alone, whether by choice or taken by surprise. IF you are financially ok, take care of baby yourself. he can visit once in a while if he wants but no obligation from him and dont feel bad if he doesnt. its probably easier for you if he chooses not to. Just think of the baby..i think probably your baby will want to know his/her daddy. he is still daddy, even if he is not ready or dont want to commit to you or like some say, a jerk, its his life but to your baby, he is her/his daddy. he cant fight for custody by the way..he has no right to the baby except to prove he his the biological father, so dont worry about that.

just to share a little, i also think its pointless to live a life with someone who doesnt love you just for the baby. if daddy n mummy do not love each other, its difficult to maintain a happy little family, that will result to a very unhappy childhood. better to have a loving and happy mummy than to have 2 unhappy parents

Lina77

Hi.. I m new in d blog but i would like to share wif u my story quite similar.. I m a single mum wif 2 kids n now 6 months pregnant.. My so-called boyfriend juz left abt 2 wks ago. He msg me dat he dun understand y i m soo impatient as he is settling his prob.. We r suppose to get married in June but he still did not discuss anyting wif both side parents.. Now he is not contactable.. I hv cried till no tears but i juz have to move on as i believe God is always wif me. My parents hv been supportive but as i m a Muslim i noe my parents is feeling soo shameful n dissappointed.. I hope dat i m able to move on n give birth to a healthy baby girl dis Sep.. I believe things happen for a reason n God noes wat is best :Dancing_tongue:

Decipher

Alpha Male
What ever it is, you are the one that will be giving birth to your child.
9mths perg not a small joke. If you think he wont let you see the baby in the future.
Please keep the baby at your side, you have all the rights as from the way others replied I felt the same way too.

Thus I support you to keep the baby and bring him/her up yourself.
And dont worry we will be here to support each other ya?

Feel free to let me know if you need someone to talk to ya?
Anytime on msn, others can add me too =D
chaos_burner84@hotmail.com

Regards,
Derek
SFW1K

babycar

Whatever happens and wherever life takes you, your ex is still your baby's father. It's literally easy to cut him out of your life, but biologically you can't.:nah:

starfishhk85

Dear TS,

Do not worry, at least you have a supporting family member in this case... at least someone that could help you in times of needs and requirements.... It is rather obvious that your Ex-boyfriend doesnt want to come back to you because of your child and i hope that this is not what you him to do ...

the child is the flesh and blood of you and your boyfriend and thus he has the responsibility and happiness to be shared and not taken away from you. Frankly, you could just keep quiet and most likely he would not know that the child belongs to him, but since you spilled the beans, you have to play with the show all over. You are the biological mother, he has no right to not let you see the child.

The fact is that you are studying right now, having a children would only affect your education. Are you prepared to face it on your own with your parents ? If yes, why not ?

I recommend that you forget about your ex-bf. he is not going to come back and the only chance for him to come back is to take the child from you and I believe this is not what you want in the first place. If you are able to take care of the child on your own, why not ?

mumsmall

Hi girl, thats so true what others said...
you dont have to keep you bf anymore.. its useless to grow our baby together with his characteristic like that. its just will teach your baby for a bad things than.
i am a single mother for my 16 mos boy. first it was so hard to accept all the things but now i am totally thanked God for what i had.
you have to take good care of your baby, dont stress to much as is bad for your pregnancy, the most thing we still have God and our family with us..
never give your baby to you bf or his fam.
just stay focus on your pregnancy and enjoy every milestone your baby had. fist kicking, moving...
and do believe that once your baby born, you will love her/him much more you love your self instead you ex-bf. with your baby you will have more inspration and motivation for your beloved baby and let him regret for what he did in time.
he will face his karma..:wong19: