This is JUST OUR THREAD~~~NOC GANG cRaPPy cOrnEr

autumn82

Yo! So ZUN.... always come in same time as me... :)
This week changed routine... after dear daughter starts sleeping on her own bed... in our bedroom.
I have to play with her now in her bedroom before bedtime @ 10 plus... sian half... cannot watch my tv....
Coz SCV drama ends mah!!! LOL!!!

Zzzz.. So late no more play, let her self play.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Young chap? I've seen such ppl before.. Weird.. :x Super nua.. waste time.
Ya... young chap... will be surprised if he turns up for work tomorrow! :)

Coz SCV drama ends mah!!! LOL!!!

Zzzz.. So late no more play, let her self play.. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Finally my turn to rest... her bedtime story liaoo...
sometimes BTH at the time dd sleeps... but cannot agree with wifey on the "earlier" bedtime... so LPPL... let wifey win lorr.... DUH... cos' wifey wants to watch CSI/NCSI/etc... BTH... then I only get to watch my SCV drama in the middle of the night.... DUH...

autumn82

sometimes BTH at the time dear daughter sleeps... but cannot agree with wifey on the "earlier" bedtime... so LPPL... let wifey win lorr.... DUH... cos' wifey wants to watch CSI/NCSI/etc... BTH... then I only get to watch my SCV drama in the middle of the night.... DUH...
Still young, can afford to waste life away.. :p

May I ask, why your wifey don't want earlier bedtime for your gal? U still got strength to watch in the middle of the nite ar?? Best! LOL

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Still young, can afford to waste life away.. :p

May I ask, why your wifey dont't want earlier bedtime for your gal? you still got strength to watch in the middle of the nite ar?? Best! LOL
Heard the young chap... 25 years old... married liaoo lehh... jiat lat...
Ehh... her logic is... dd not sleepy yet... so early put to bed also waste time... win liao lor :)

autumn82

Heard the young chap... 25 years old... married liaoo lehh... jiat lat...
Ehh... her logic is... dear daughter not sleepy yet... so early put to bed also waste time... win :)
zzz these ppl, no brains to think. :x

Erm, your gal's nap late issit? that's why she cant sleep early :p

thepinkdot

sometimes BTH at the time dear daughter sleeps... but cannot agree with wifey on the "earlier" bedtime... so LPPL... let wifey win lorr.... DUH... cos' wifey wants to watch CSI/NCSI/etc... BTH... then I only get to watch my SCV drama in the middle of the night.... DUH...
zzzz.. sleep so late! i find 10 plus is too late le..

thank god i ks and got so many chinese enrichments.. she also tired out from them. kekekekeke..

daddy d - i ks coz my banana dunno how to speak chinese at all. so for now must be intensive.. after a while, when she gets better.. i will cut dwn.

Phoebii Cheng

Yo! So ZUN.... always come in same time as me... :)
This week changed routine... after dear daughter starts sleeping on her own bed... in our bedroom.
I have to play with her now in her bedroom before bedtime @ 10 plus... sian half... cannot watch my tv....

Same my son also sleep around 10 or slightly after 10.....but I bring him in to bed around 9plus.....

CanCanMum

I have this noob male collg.... joined on Monday... everyday nothing to do... and DOZE at his table... everytime....morn n afternoon... today AWOL never report to work...
BTH... 1st time see such person at work... haha! :)
got!! my ex colleague use to be like tat hahahha

DUNN TELL ME HE IS THE ONE WHO JOINED YOUR CO???? OMG~~~~

his name starts wif a D~~:p

CanCanMum

Super PISSED WITH the bus captain + a kaypo aunty on board bus number 196 tis afternoon at 4:40pm (alighting point at bus stop at Robinson road)!!!!

the bus machine i think spoilt, so the bus stopped for a good 10minutes at the bus stop at Pinnacle. We waited patiently on the bus upper deck not knowing wad went wrong at lower deck. Nvm i guess all the patient pple are sitting on upper deck!!!

den when its my turn to alight, i tap my card but it beeps ERROR, file I/O error!!

who on earth would noe whether got deduct or not rite?

so i went to clarify with the bus captain, she Ngee ngee worrh worrr told me try tap again at ENTRY/EXIT and guess wad, DOUBLE DEDUCTION LORRRR duhzzzz

den i told her to cancel my ride, she even told me craps about Distance Fares and ask me take a brochure

i told her i dunno wad u r talking about, i juz noe i have double deduction and i wan her to cancel my ride

tis woman bus captain, totally dunnO wad to do!!!

den a very aunty aunty commented "tsk tsk, waste pple's time, pple rushing still like tat"

wahlooooo if its her $$$ will she be bothered?

WTH lorrr.............

but i happy coz in the end i got a complimentary ride wahhahaha

was telling UN about this incident

denn he told me beta check horrr, later the ride is only meant for today horrr

lOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ok done, complained finish lOlzzzz

Last edited:

autumn82

Good mOrn eVeryOne!!! :)

I think my "clock" has been set. I wake up at 6.30am as usual. Couldn't sleep. zzzZzzz.. Geezz...

apollo

Good mOrn eVeryOne!!! :)

I think my "clock" has been set. I wake up at 6.30am as usual. Couldn't sleep. zzzZzzz.. Geezz...
HAHAHA! same as ash! he hor, supposed to wake up at 7am for nehneh but these few days he play cheat, 6.30am wake up nehneh-ing ard.. :tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
TMD.... kena stucked for 1 hour in road closure earlier... also dunno simi occasion... until I got home and checked internet... then realised it's for YOG cycling race @ marina bay...

TMD... never report in news... how people know when they're going to close which roads... TMD... so many roads below affected... how to avoid also??!!

Waste my Saturday morn..................

Road Closure Plans

Marina Closures

Venue: The Float@Marina Bay
Event: Junior Women Time Trial & Junior Men Road Race (Cycling)
Date / Time of Closures:
  • 21 Aug 2010, Saturday (From 1.00am to 1.00pm*)
  • 22 Aug 2010, Sunday (From 1.00am to 3.00pm)
*Some roads will be re-opened by 12.30pm. Please refer to the details below.
Affected Roads:
  • Raffles Avenue (From 1am to 12.30pm [Sat] / 3.00pm [Sun])
  • Republic Boulevard (Between Raffles Avenue & Republic Avenue) (From 1am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Republic Avenue (Bewteen Nicoll Highway and Ophir Road) (From 1am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun]
  • Ophir Road (Between Beach Road & ECP) (From 3am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • ECP [2 to 3 lane closure West Bound] (From Ophir Road to Prince Edward Road) (From 3am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Prince Edward Road (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Maxwell Road (Between Shenton Way & Prince Edward Link) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Shenton Way (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Collyer Quay (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Fullerton Road (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Saint Andrew's Road (From 5am to 1.00pm[Sat]/3.00pm[Sun])
  • Stamford Road (Between St Andrew's Road & Esplanade Drive) (From 5am to 12pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Connaught Drive (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Esplanade Drive (Between Fullerton Road & Raffles Avenue) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Raffles Boulevard (Between Temasek Avenue & Republic Boulevard) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Temasek Avenue (Between Raffles Boulevard & Raffles Avenue) (From 5am to 12.30pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Nicoll Highway towards Esplanade Drive (Between Middle Road & Stamford Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Nicoll Highway towards Guillemard Road (Between Stamford Road & Bras Basah Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Beach Road (Between Bras Basah Road & Stamford Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Bayfront Avenue (Between Raffles Avenue & U-turn outside Marina Bay Sands) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])

Phoebii Cheng

TMD.... kena stucked for 1 hour in road closure earlier... also dont know simi occasion... until I got home and checked internet... then realised it's for YOG cycling race @ marina bay...

TMD... never report in news... how people know when they're going to close which roads... TMD... so many roads below affected... how to avoid also??!!

Waste my Saturday morn..................

Road Closure Plans

Marina Closures

Venue: The Float@Marina Bay
Event: Junior Women Time Trial & Junior Men Road Race (Cycling)
Date / Time of Closures:
  • 21 Aug 2010, Saturday (From 1.00am to 1.00pm*)
  • 22 Aug 2010, Sunday (From 1.00am to 3.00pm)
*Some roads will be re-opened by 12.30pm. Please refer to the details below.
Affected Roads:
  • Raffles Avenue (From 1am to 12.30pm [Sat] / 3.00pm [Sun])
  • Republic Boulevard (Between Raffles Avenue & Republic Avenue) (From 1am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Republic Avenue (Bewteen Nicoll Highway and Ophir Road) (From 1am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun]
  • Ophir Road (Between Beach Road & ECP) (From 3am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • ECP [2 to 3 lane closure West Bound] (From Ophir Road to Prince Edward Road) (From 3am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Prince Edward Road (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Maxwell Road (Between Shenton Way & Prince Edward Link) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Shenton Way (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Collyer Quay (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Fullerton Road (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Saint Andrew's Road (From 5am to 1.00pm[Sat]/3.00pm[Sun])
  • Stamford Road (Between St Andrew's Road & Esplanade Drive) (From 5am to 12pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Connaught Drive (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Esplanade Drive (Between Fullerton Road & Raffles Avenue) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Raffles Boulevard (Between Temasek Avenue & Republic Boulevard) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Temasek Avenue (Between Raffles Boulevard & Raffles Avenue) (From 5am to 12.30pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Nicoll Highway towards Esplanade Drive (Between Middle Road & Stamford Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Nicoll Highway towards Guillemard Road (Between Stamford Road & Bras Basah Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Beach Road (Between Bras Basah Road & Stamford Road) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
  • Bayfront Avenue (Between Raffles Avenue & you-turn outside Marina Bay Sands) (From 5am to 1pm [Sat] / 3pm [Sun])
Guess have to use the MRT then tomorrow........