Tips for you..

zaclin29

But she will just advised me what to do & not to do during that period.

what is the thing to do and not to do?
Yes she will advised u what to do and not to do....

What I can remember off-hand....

To-do:
- BD only from the last day of menses until +/- 2 days after ovulation day.
- BD daily or every alternate day

Not-to-do:
- No BD after ovulation day until menses day.
- No jumping, running

If I remember more, I will add on here... :p

zaclin29

Hahaha... I still exercise during that time.. Can do weights & walk on treadmills.... Just no aerobics at all....

maddie

Dear all,

Ok. My FET wasn't successful. :( This is my 3rd try already. Just don't understand why the embryos won't implant. Sigh!!! Don't want to do IVF already.

careling

Hahaha... I still exercise during that time.. Can do weights & walk on treadmills.... Just no aerobics at all....
You got a strong body. This week I feel so tired cannot move at all other than dragging myself to work every morning . hahaha.... maybe i try to swim this saturday....

zaclin29

Dear all,

Ok. My FET wasn't successful. :( This is my 3rd try already. Just don't understand why the embryos won't implant. Sigh!!! Don't want to do IVF already.
Hi maddie, dont be disheartened.. maybe just take some time "off" for now...
are u still going to visit Dr Su?
Maybe in the meantime, u & hubby just "tiao" ur body first and focus on general well being?

Smoothie

Hi, I new to this forum. I have been married and ttc for nearly 2 years but still can't manage to get pregnant.

I came across this forum and saw many successful stories and also very tempting to visit Dr Su.

Can I check with you gals, if the powder medicine prescribe by her very bitter cos I am scared of bitter stuffs.

Also, if I go visit Dr Su early in the morning ard 9am on a weekday, do you think I will still have to wait very long in order to get to see her?

zaclin29

Hi, I new to this forum. I have been married and ttc for nearly 2 years but still can't manage to get pregnant.

I came across this forum and saw many successful stories and also very tempting to visit Dr Su.

Can I check with you gals, if the powder medicine prescribe by her very bitter cos I am scared of bitter stuffs.

Also, if I go visit Dr Su early in the morning ard 9am on a weekday, do you think I will still have to wait very long in order to get to see her?
Hi Smoothie! Welcome to mummysg!
The bitterness is not as bad as the brew ones... I tried the brew one before so I find the powder form is quite ok...
if u are scared of the bitter taste, maybe u can just make it more dilute by adding more water?
I have never visited her on weekday but I dont think u will have to wait very long if u go at 9am.. it really depends on the crowd...
good luck ya!

Smoothie

Hi Smoothie! Welcome to mummysg!
The bitterness is not as bad as the brew ones... I tried the brew one before so I find the powder form is quite ok...
if u are scared of the bitter taste, maybe u can just make it more dilute by adding more water?
I have never visited her on weekday but I dont think u will have to wait very long if u go at 9am.. it really depends on the crowd...
good luck ya!

Hi zaclin29, thanks for the info. Does Dr Su speak English too? So i just need to go there and tell her I'm trying to conceive and she will know what to do?

Last edited:

zaclin29

Hi zaclin29, thanks for the info. Does Dr Su speak English too? So i just need to go there and tell her I'm trying to conceive and she will know what to do?
yes she speaks english....
just tell her u are trying to conceive and she will do the necessary "checkings"... :)

Smoothie

Oh ok thanks. I will be going to see her next week. Hopes everything is fine. I still have some skin problem hopes she can help to cure too

maddie

Dear zaclin29,

I won't be going to do IVF anymore for the time being. Ya. Am still seeing Dr Su to tiao my body. So is my hubby. Dr Su says I don't have PCOS, lucky. Coz I find that I sometimes very hard to track my ovulation date. Then she tells me that sometimes I might ovulate early just that I never notice. LOL!!! Maybe it is true.

Hi maddie, dont be disheartened.. maybe just take some time "off" for now...
are u still going to visit Dr Su?
Maybe in the meantime, u & hubby just "tiao" ur body first and focus on general well being?

zaclin29

Dear zaclin29,

I won't be going to do IVF anymore for the time being. Ya. Am still seeing Dr Su to tiao my body. So is my hubby. Dr Su says I don't have PCOS, lucky. Coz I find that I sometimes very hard to track my ovulation date. Then she tells me that sometimes I might ovulate early just that I never notice. LOL!!! Maybe it is true.
yah she told me that same thing too.. thats why she said dont timed to BD... and start BD once ur menses end...
cos u really dunno when u actually ovulate... so im not sure if for my case its because of her meds or because I really did ovulate early.. hehe.. maybe for now u can try to BD as early as possible.. and the impt thing is to stop BD right after ovulation...

maddie

But the problem is I duno when will my ovulation come and when to stop BD. LOL!!! I shall just do all the way after my menses end. Ha Ha!!! Also, I wonder how come always guys ejaculate le...when they pull out, some of the liquid will leak out...is it normal?

yah she told me that same thing too.. thats why she said dont timed to BD... and start BD once ur menses end...
cos u really dunno when u actually ovulate... so im not sure if for my case its because of her meds or because I really did ovulate early.. hehe.. maybe for now u can try to BD as early as possible.. and the impt thing is to stop BD right after ovulation...

zaclin29

U don't use the ovulation test kit?
I use that to determine the ovu date.

She advised not to do after ovu cos it can cause the "fertilized egg" to be dislodged from the uterus...

Maybe u can stop after 12-14 days of BD?

Oh, some semen will leak out so pls remember to lift yr legs up & put a pillow under ur butts (must make sure yr tailbone is slanted at 45 degrees so that the sperms can flow in. If u put the pillow wrongly, the sperms may not be able to flow in & it'll just stay in the vagina)

Or just rest up yr legs against the wall..
I even rest my butts up against the wall.. Haha..

Smoothie

Hi zaclin29, I just went to see Dr Su today and she prescribe me with some powder medicine and some pills for hubby. Can I check how much water should I need to put into the powder as they didn't told me about that. One glass or just a little bit will do. Yours issit take one packet in the morning and one packet at night but both after food right?

Faith cf

Hi zaclin29, I just went to see Dr Su today and she prescribe me with some powder medicine and some pills for hubby. Can I check how much water should I need to put into the powder as they didn't told me about that. One glass or just a little bit will do. Yours issit take one packet in the morning and one packet at night but both after food right?
Hi Smoothie,
I usually dissolve in half a glass or even lesser (cos i just want to drink it up quickly). As long as all dissolve, can already. However, if u cant take the bitterness, u can dilute it more. As everyone's prescription might b different, its safer for u to check the instructions given (usually on the first satchet of med)... if they circle "after meals". They did for mine. =D

zaclin29

Hi Smoothie,

As faith cf has mentioned above, u just need to mix with 1 glass of water.. I usually drink it warm...
I cant remember if mine is morning and night... but I remember drinking it at night and it is after food....
Good luck!

Smoothie

Hi Faith fc/zaclin29, thanks for your advise. Think I have to call Dr Su later as she didn't tell me when i have to start drinking the medicine. For my next visit, issit that I can call the clinic and book the queue number first when I am on the way?