To answer all the PMs (about STON..supplements, boosting my boy's immune system, etc)

stonston

Re: To answer all the PMs (about STON..supplements, boosting my boy's immune system,

I just ordered a big order. You want to get alot? Or some items only? You email me what you need, I see if my friends want to order or not :D

chiro

Re: To answer all the PMs (about STON..supplements, boosting my boy's immune system,

i have finally placed my orders..my discount code is LOY699

Gumi

I just ordered a big order. You want to get alot? Or some items only? You email me what you need, I see if my friends want to order or not :D
Hi stonston
I'm interested to get a few items.

Actually I can place the order myself but there was once I've encountered a bad experience and now I don't dare to order alone and would prefer to tag along.

I will email you the items that I wanted to get and if your friends do not have anything to get for the time being, is ok, maybe will get it again next time.

Thanks for your help.:biggrin:

leelynn2006

Hi ston

Can I tag along I jus need some dha recommended by u earlier?

Thanks

Lynn

zaclin29

Hi Ston..

I was waiting for ur PM on the orders..Realised u already sent yr orders :(...
Are u going to collate for more orders?
I wanna get the Prenatal multi-vits..
TIA!!

stonston

Ladies, I think I have enough for 1 large order. Pls email me (click on my nick, then click email) your orders.

Name:
Nick on MummySG:
Contact. No:

Order (Product name, link, quantity):

Triquetra

Hi Stonston,

Can I check if there is anything from iherb that helps with infant phlegm?

Hi stonson,

Can i tag along with the next order ? but can rougly advise me, 1 bottle can finish how fast ya ? for each of below 2 product.

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics, Orange/Pineapple Flavor, 50 g Powder (1.7 oz)

Nordic Naturals, Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Orange Flavor, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

fyi, coming of this sept, my boy 2 years old already.
thanks in advance.

Gumi

Ladies, I think I have enough for 1 large order. Pls email me (click on my nick, then click email) your orders.

Name:
Nick on MummySG:
Contact. No:

Order (Product name, link, quantity):
Hi stonston
I've email to you regarding my order on 2 Aug, please let me know if you did not received it. Please do let me know if you are not ordering any at this time. Thanks.

stonston

Sorry for the late reply. Rather busy lately. Am collating the orders. Should be placing order next week (need to gather a minimum to share shipping).

leelynn2006

HI stonston,

Thanks for collating.
I've submitted my order last week. Please let me know if u have recv my DHA orders.

Thanks.

leelynn2006

Gumi

Sorry for the late reply. Rather busy lately. Am collating the orders. Should be placing order next week (need to gather a minimum to share shipping).
Hi stonston
Don't mean to rush you, just want to make sure that my requests reaches you... and thanks for the effort.:biggrin:

Last edited:

meiteoh

stonston, have a quick question! Was wondering if you have any recommendations on cod liver oil. I tried giving Scotts Emulsion (Orange) to Eva but she absolutely hates it and will spit it out. If I continue giving it to her, she'll vomit everything out, including her dinner/lunch. Am so scared to try and give her to normal flavoured Scotts Emulsion now. Incidently, she likes her Spiffies Toothpaste (Banana & Strawberry flavour) plus panadol suspension cherry flavour! =.=

Btw, are you still taking orders?

Last edited:

stonston

Sorry mummies!
Been very busy preparing students for CA2 tests!

I've just finished collating the orders. Will be sending an email out on transfer of deposit tonight. Do look out for it!

Meiteoh, I prefer not to give the orange Scotts cos I personally had alot of phlegm after taking it (too sweet).
You can try ChildLife fish oil or Nordic Naturals. These are popular brands that other mummies order and they've not feedback on any problems with their kids not liking them :)
Btw, if you wanna place order, do email me by tonight. I am doing final collation later.

meiteoh

Thanks for the reply Stonston. I don't fancy Scotts either...tried it and it's very sweet. Bleck. I ended up getting ChildLife fish oil in Strawberry Flavour from GNC - BIG MISTAKE. It was so freaking expensive. Should have just bought from iHerb.com directly, which I will do in the future - more choices too when it comes to flavour!

Thanks for offering to take my order - if you don't hear from me tho by tonight, just go ahead yeah. Am busy crazy with my impending move plus pocket's a bit tight after that bomb of a cod liver oil.

stonston

OMG... the prices at GNC are KILLER - even with member's discount! (I'm sure you have already compared prices at iHerb.)

You can try Nordics or Twinlab.

Triquetra

I have just received the Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Powder a few days ago, am wondering the amount and frequency should I give my 1 year old daughter (about 10kgs)? She falls sick rather frequently :(

stonston

At 1yo, 1/2 tsp once a day is enough. When fall ill then increase to 1/2 tsp twice a day.

stonston

Hi stonston
dont't mean to rush you, just want to make sure that my requests reaches you... and thanks for the effort.:biggrin:
Hi, sent you an email regarding payment. I've not placed your order cos it's a very large order and my husband would prefer if you could make payment first cos we've been played out by other mummies before. Hope you can understand. Thanks.

Gumi

Hi, sent you an email regarding payment. I've not placed your order cos it's a very large order and my husband would prefer if you could make payment first cos we've been played out by other mummies before. Hope you can understand. Thanks.
Hi stonston
I understand your concern. I will transmit the payment to you soon. Can I know roughly by when will I be able to receive the items after you place my order? Thanks.