To answer all the PMs (about STON..supplements, boosting my boy's immune system, etc)

stonston

Re: To answer all the PMs (about STON..supplements, boosting my boy's immune system,

Gumi, usually arrives in 3-5 days cos it'll be via DHL :)

Gumi

Re: To answer all the PMs (about STON..supplements, boosting my boy's immune system,

Hi, sent you an email regarding payment. I've not placed your order cos it's a very large order and my husband would prefer if you could make payment first cos we've been played out by other mummies before. Hope you can understand. Thanks.
Hi stonston
I've just transmitted the payment to your designated account, please check.
Thanks.

stonston

Recently I recommended iHerb to a mummy from another forum and she loved it.
She's into supplements and nutritional products due to her kid have some neurological problems resulting in slower learning compared to peers.

She said the supplements help alot and her first order from iHerb was US$250!
She really stocked up on all the supps they normally get for their whole family.
She used to purchase from VitaKids at Paragon.

Very happy to share the lobang!

mummypooh

Hi stonson,

Im interested to get colostrum for My 1 yr old boy coz he tends to fall sick easily though hes not in infantcare. However, i duno which to get;

A) Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Powder
B) childlife, colostrum w probiotics

Whats d different bet the above 2 items?

Normally, how long to finish 1 bottle of symbiotics, colostrum if My Child consume it everyday? Lastly, do u still help to consolidate orders for iherb? Thz

stonston

Hi stonson,

Im interested to get colostrum for My 1 yr old boy coz he tends to fall sick easily though hes not in infantcare. However, i duno which to get;

A) Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus Powder
B) childlife, colostrum w probiotics

Whats d different bet the above 2 items?

Normally, how long to finish 1 bottle of symbiotics, colostrum if My Child consume it everyday? Lastly, do u still help to consolidate orders for iherb? Thz
The difference between the two is that Childlife's contains probiotics (good bacteria for digestion) while Symbiotic's is purely colostrum (I give probiotics separately).

I'm not too sure how long the bottle can last because in my house, I buy the LARGE bottle and we share with the adults at home too.
Previously for Childlife, I thnk a small bottle will last around a month plus.

I don't consolidate orders now because it's really cheap to ship direct to your place.
And, they are having a free shipping promo now :)

cn211279

hi,

I'm interested to purchase the supplements from iherbs. but there is this promotion code for new members. How can I get the code? thanks in advance

helenlee

Hi,

I had bought Symbiotics Colostrum plus powder, Childlife, colostrum with probiotics and Nordic naturals arctic cod liver which saw from this thread. My baby girl is 1 year old may i know what dosage should I give her? For aga 10, 13 & 14 what is the dosage should be given for Colostrum plus powder?

I have another two girls aga 13 and 15 whenever they had their menstrution their had a bad crump is there any supplement which can help. Presently I had given them Bai Foong Yuen from Yu Eu Seng but doesn't really help much.

Thanks you so much​

stonston

Hi,

I had bought Symbiotics Colostrum plus powder, Childlife, colostrum with probiotics and Nordic naturals arctic cod liver which saw from this thread. My baby girl is 1 year old may i know what dosage should I give her? For aga 10, 13 & 14 what is the dosage should be given for Colostrum plus powder?

I have another two girls aga 13 and 15 whenever they had their menstrution their had a bad crump is there any supplement which can help. Presently I had given them Bai Foong Yuen from Yu Eu Seng but doesn't really help much.

Thanks you so much​
Hi, for 10, 13 & 15 yo can give 1 level tablespoon of colostrum powder (if they are alright with the taste). Can add into their milk/milo.

For menstrual cramp, this is good: Metagenics, Chasteberry Plus, 60 Tablets - iHerb.com
Chasteberry is a common chinese herb used to treat PMS. You can read here: Traditional Chinese Medicine of Chasteberry.Vitex.Chaste Berry Extract.INCI Name Vitex Agnus Castus Extract Vitex Berry Extract Chaste Tree Berry Extract VITEX-CHASTE BERRY.MDidea-Extracts Professional.R097. and How To Take Chasteberry During Menstruation | LIVESTRONG.COM

You can try letting them take the pills a few days before their menses is due and during their menses for a start. Don't have to take daily.
And take 1 tablet once a day will do.

helenlee

Hi, for 10, 13 & 15 yo can give 1 level tablespoon of colostrum powder (if they are alright with the taste). Can add into their milk/milo.

For menstrual cramp, this is good: Metagenics, Chasteberry Plus, 60 Tablets - iHerb.com
Chasteberry is a common chinese herb used to treat PMS. You can read here: Traditional Chinese Medicine of Chasteberry.Vitex.Chaste Berry Extract.INCI Name Vitex Agnus Castus Extract Vitex Berry Extract Chaste Tree Berry Extract VITEX-CHASTE BERRY.MDidea-Extracts Professional.R097. and How To Take Chasteberry During Menstruation | LIVESTRONG.COM

You can try letting them take the pills a few days before their menses is due and during their menses for a start. dont't have to take daily.
And take 1 tablet once a day will do.
Thanks you very much for your reply.
But what about Symbiotics Colostrum plus powder, Childlife, colostrum with probiotics and Nordic naturals arctic cod liver what dosage should I give for my baby girl who is 1 year old 10kg?

stonston

Thanks you very much for your reply.
But what about Symbiotics Colostrum plus powder, Childlife, colostrum with probiotics and Nordic naturals arctic cod liver what dosage should I give for my baby girl who is 1 year old 10kg?
Colostrum: 1/4 tsp
Cod Liver Oil: 5ml

Hi all mummies

Is anyone ordering from iherb.com?
sorry I am so new and I dont know how to place order.

I would like to purchaseNew Chapter, Wholemega Prenatal, 500 mg, 90 Softgels.

pls advise on how to go about purchasing cos I just found out they dont ship to SIngapore =(

Thank u
=)

stonston

Hi all mummies

Is anyone ordering from iherb.com?
sorry I am so new and I dont know how to place order.

I would like to purchaseNew Chapter, Wholemega Prenatal, 500 mg, 90 Softgels.

pls advise on how to go about purchasing cos I just found out they dont ship to SIngapore =(

Thank u
=)
They do ship direct to Singapore!!!

Add the products you want to cart.
Go to View Cart.
Then at the bottom, you can choose the country for the shipping option.
From there, you can see the shipping charges before you decide.

If you are only buying 1 or 2 bottles, I think the shipping charge will be around US$4. If you use my discount code YAF688, you will get US$5 off.
So basically it's still free shipping :D
The exchange rates now very good. So it's worth it to buy online now :D

Hi stonston
may I know how many capsule of new chapter wholemega prenatal fish oil do
you consumed? The packaging suggested 4 capsule daily but as I m
taking other supplements, I usually take 2 capules per day..
Is it ok?

Thks for ur help ;)

stonston

During TTC I took one a day.
Now I'm taking 2 a day.

Hi stonston
may I know how many capsule of new chapter wholemega prenatal fish oil do
you consumed? The packaging suggested 4 capsule daily but as I m
taking other supplements, I usually take 2 capules per day..
Is it ok?

Thks for ur help ;)

Thank u stonston ;)),

I am about 26 weeks pregnant so I will
continue to stick with twice capsule per day

thank u sooo much!!
It's a great product!

Cheers

;))

stonston

Glad you like it!

Their products are really good and affordable, compared with what the shops are selling in SG (cos most of them come from cheap factories in China, not big manufacturers in Canada/US like the iHerb products).

Hi Stonston,

When the time u bf ur boy, did u miss any meal? I got milk but no take dinner almost everyday due to work OT everyday.. I'm worrying my milk not enough nutri.. and mil is asking me to give my gal (7mths++) fm..

so you mean u feed ur boy COLOSTRUM after no more supply if ebm? no give him fm at all ??

Last edited:

stonston

Hi Stonston,

When the time u bf ur boy, did u miss any meal? I got milk but no take dinner almost everyday due to work OT everyday.. I'm worrying my milk not enough nutri.. and mil is asking me to give my gal (7mths++) fm..

so you mean u feed ur boy COLOSTRUM after no more supply if ebm? no give him fm at all ??
Colostrum is IN ADDITION to formula milk. It is not a milk replacement product.

Don't skip dinner, it's ok to have it later, but don't skip it totally. If you are worried that your milk won't be nutritious enough, start taking multivits. During breastfeeding, you can continue with prenatal multivits & DHA.

Colostrum is IN ADDITION to formula milk. It is not a milk replacement product.

Don't skip dinner, it's ok to have it later, but don't skip it totally. If you are worried that your milk won't be nutritious enough, start taking multivits. During breastfeeding, you can continue with prenatal multivits & DHA.
oh... so still need to give fm la... miltivits a.. hmm, never think be4.. mayb will try to see see n look look :)

reached home already 9pm or 10pm++, after bath n pump, then sleep d, already no appetite.. but I got take some oats at office to protect gastric la....