We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Thanks yukki.

Yup that's a positive alright. If you haven't had bedroom activities past days, then you better hoot your hubby next 3 days. :p

yukki

Dragontail..ytd we did bd le...wondering shld i bd tonight again? Cz i ytd test opk n the test line is light...shld i bd tonight and tml? Hahahaha... any advice?

Dragontail

Yukki I feel it's still best to stick to bd "3 times a week". Like that the quality of sperm might be better. Don't stress yourself to daily bd (unless you both are super all charged up!). Rest tonight and bd tomorrow. Best in tomorrow morning because spermies in the morn are stronger.

Dragontail

Yukki, if I were you, I will bd tomorrow morning and Sunday night. Just nice in weekend so will feel relax.

Thank you thank you lynn.

I am stopping tcm for now. Was chatting with Dr just now and me n hubby decided we shall stick to the ivf course, in due time.

Those visiting Dr chia, good luck!

Lynn23

I remember dr wu also advised to bd alternate days.. But I did not follow yet, only bd once per wk so far .. Hubby is not ard, very difficult .

Lynn23

Oh I think most likely I will switch to see dr su next wk after much thought. Long queue again.. Hope acupuncture will improve my overall " qi" n blood circulation.

yukki

Dragontail..ytd aft midnight we bd...hubby want last night...lol...but then a bad news is i seemed to be too dry... :(

Maybe the nxt is sun morning...cz tis morning cannot hubby need wrk early... will keep u all updated de... ;p

yukki

Tks soursop...it's rare for me to see the positive sign for ovulation lor... i tried last mth testing but all negative... ;(

Dragontail

Thanks soursop.

Yukki maybe you wanna consider grabbing preseed? I read that ewcm (which preseed is capable of mimicking) is one of the most important ingredients to conceiving (that's why many websites advice it's best to bd at first sign of ewcm). Ewcm gives the best conducive environment for the spermies to stay alive...hovering in your tubes waiting for your egg to pop. I just learnt from my ivf doc that the moment a man ejaculate, half of his army is already dead. So I guess have to keep the other half safe and sound inside you till you ovulate.

yukki

Soursop i do hv ewcm..but then when bd i dunno y will become too dry...oopppsss...today i tested opk...again positive with test line darker than control line...but last night aft midnight alrdy bd le...so tink tonight no ba...lol...see tml lo...

Oh yah today noon i went toilet to discover i hv spotting..then when i wipe i saw pinkish discharge abit stretchy...dunno wad is it too... :(

Dragontail

I get that sometime too around ovulation time. Either the bd causes some tissue to tear or could be ovulation spotting (when egg raptures from the follie).

yukki

Dragontail...ooo...nw me having slight pain at the lower abdomen too...arghhhh...hope this wun last too long...