We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Mxlo this is awesome awesome news. Congrats girl. Gonna be a wonderful journey ahead. So when's the edd? Come back and share the gender!!

mintminer

I m 31 years old n husband 33 years old. We try to conceive naturally by using OPK but was not successful.

In 2012, we went to Dr Su at Bukit Batok but still not successful. In Nov 12, We went for fertility test n husband was found to have low Sperm count n was recommended to IVF by private gynae. We did not went ahead. Instead we continue with Dr Su. She mentioned on my last few visits in Aug 2013 that My body is already ready but waiting for my husband to be ready. But husband take cold drink n dun sleep earlier make conceiving difficult.

In Oct 13, We went to SGH and was referred to SGH CARE. We chose SGH as it is nearer to home so I can go myself if husband is not free.

Now waiting for Next month to start my IVF journey.

MXLO

Thanks dragontail! I can't believe it's happening! Yes will share but actually I already know. Cos today after my gynae appt I went to see my sinseh so she did listen to my pulse and she said 95% confirm. Haha! But am not telling till its confirm!

Baby dust to you!

MXLO

Edd only can tell in my next appt. But should be close to mummygirl. 1st two weeks of Oct! Very near my bday!

Voila

Congratsn MXLO!

Soursop, thanks for your input!

Dragontail, you are so right. Next OPK at night was dark. I itchy finger go and use clearblue and check. E smiley face is so welcoming! :))

soursop2014

Yeah mxlo!!! So happy for u!!!

receiving your baby dust too!!

yeah two pieces of great news to start off the horseh year!!

hopefully more and more bfp news to come!!!

hehe so eventually the dip in temperature doesn't mean anything!!!

well done mxlo!!

MXLO

Thanks ladies. May all of you get your BFP soon too!! Jia you!!

The dip in temperature i suspect on my 6 dpo was implantation dip but I had another dip 2 days (CD30) before my suppose AF. But after the 2nd dip, the following day i had a sharp rise. Well I dunno what does that mean. :p

I dun really have a winning formula but I am going to list down what I did, for everyone's benefit. :)

Medical: TCM since Oct 2013 and I just went to KKH for blood test and scans (ya now no need to do back for review liao), BBT religiously and OPK.

Feng shui: I bght a pair of rose quartz elephant and egg shaped. I place them on my side table. But I did do cleansing and communicate with them my desires.
I also place pictures of pomegrante (ya like my profile pic) on my bedroom wall. I switch position with my hubby so that i sleep on his right and i placed a bowl of uncooked rice under our bed.

Supplements: I stopped taking CW becos my sinseh said so. I only took her medication and vit C and folic acid.

While BD: I did lift my pelvic after bd, and did the big V and small V. After that i did put my legs 90 degrees and i use my hands to hug and rock left right. I din wash after bd, just zz straight away. AND this is the 1st attempt i used pre-seed. I used this round cos i realised for the past few months i din see EWCM during ovulation. I think my hkg trip helped us to relax (no not made in hkg, haha!)

Hmmmm i think thats all bah

Dragontail

Wonderful bbt chart! It looks to me a triphasic chart. After 6dpo your chart went higher which might mean you implanted on 6dpo. Anyway all these not important anymore. Happy pregnancy Mxlo!