We are TTC-ing!

littlej

@xiaohuiis @Dragontail
stress to pack the $ into ang baos.
i wish they were packed back into my bank haha.
but its nice to see the children's sweet expressions.

tell u all something funny although a bit disgusting.
last night i was very shagged. i forgot i left my cup of red dates and long gans in the sink i forgot to wash.
this morning woke up to 1 cockroach inside.
hubby teased: the cockroach enjoying your tonic.
me: ya. can make many bb.

i swear this was my 1st time. T.T
@quincy - hahahah you and your hubby has the most hilarious conversations. are you breeding xiao qiang as friends? :p

littlej

hello littlehamster & prayinghard - hmm - i would strongly suggest to go see gynae and get it checked. Then after that go to TCM. Yes it costs more to do both but this little additional cost goes a long way. And it's always important to keep the womb healthy.

BTW - I think towards end of period - brownish blood is normal cuz it's the last bit of it. Y'know sng sng so brown lor. But I think first few days needs to be brighter.

prayinghard

ziryngirl, i am actually not strong, i act strong and act positive only...

TVH & superwomancgy, yup i will go see gynae tml morning and see what he say... then sunday i will go see dr su...

Hi all,

Happy new yr n happy valentine's day !!
Would like to kw how to make my menses flow out more?? 2day is my 3rd day of menses, first 2 days, seems quite a lot.. but 2day seems no flow. Also realised that if I drink hot water, it will flush out, if not the flow is pretty slow n little.. Can I take DOM to make it flow out more??

quincy1986

@crystalpink
i drink DOM. but careful not sure if it is suitable for your body.
Then you can drink tea. drink up to 3 cups a day also ok.
or you can see TCM doc give you medicine or acupuncture.

its actually the same for me. my 3rd day also more than 50% lesser than my 1st 2 days of periods.

Dragontail

Prayinghard, it's ok to be disappointed, to be sad. You can tell us you cried. I did too. Hugs. Get your health all well again and im sure you will feel all ready to ttc again. Jiayou. We all jiayou together.

Hi quincy,

I will take DOM before my menses period, but then I heard that one shd stop DOM during menses, but my menses flow is very slow even for my first n 2nd day.. so Im wondering if I shd continue to take on menses period to make it flow out more.. I also realized that after a hot bath, the flow would flush out a lot. Other than that, it seems no blood at all. Is it normal to hv only 3 days of menses?? But now, 3rd day, no flow yet.. I think all stuck inside..got a litte blood clots also.

happysoul

Hi all

I have been an avid follower of this thread and I must say it is a very interesting thread, very informative too. I get such a good positive vibe from all the members and discussion.

I am about to board the TTC wagon soon, wish me luck!! :)

Me: 27
Him: 30
Married since 3 years 7 months..

Going to TTC from this month onwards, fingers crossed :) I see a lot of you monitor CM and track record BBT..I have been using one app to track my menses details so is it ok if we try to BD during the ovulation days or should I track CM and BBT from beginning of TTC itself to be more precise?

Having now: Folic Acid and Calcium supplement, Walnuts and almond

Going for pre conception check up next week, hope all goes well!!

I have been reading a lot about preconception and pregnancy so that I can prepare my mind..:)

My periods are regular, average 28-29 days cycle..
Waiting for AF, late by 2 days as on today, dont know why :(
Waiting desperately so that I can start to monitor and we can BD..:)

Wishing everyone good luck with their pregnancy journey..
Looking forward to be a part of this beautiful support group..:)
Happy Valentines Day to all!!

Shez

Happy valentines day!!! :)

Share something very sweet that happened to me this morning.

My hubby was not well, so I went to work by myself. Was waiting at the roadside for a cab, and there was a slight drizzle. Now, I dressed up nicely today as we are going to watch Incanto - so 4" heels & dress etc. I was just praying hard that the heavy rain will only start when I reach office. One uncle called out to me as he was crossing the road "Xiao Mei!", I turned around, and he held out his umbrella to me, saying "you take my umbrella.. You dress until so nice, if heavy rain come, you jialat liao". I replied that he will need it later when he comes back from his breakfast at the market, and he said "nevermind, i wear tshirt, shorts and slippers, kenna rain also go home and shower. You wear until so nice, still need to work. if you get caught in the rain, very sayang"... and he gave me his umbrella.

Though his umbrella was old, rusty, and one side broken, to me, that was the best valentine's day present anyone else has ever given me...

quincy1986

@crystalpink
i think you better see doctor.
book appointment with pte gynae. the earliest appointment possible.
see western doc first then see TCM doc.

my period flow as follows.
my TCM doc is aware but he did not say anything so i assume i am normal.
day 1: heavy
day 2: heavy
day 3: normal
day 4: spotting
day 5: spotting

@happysoul
welcome and best wishes to you too !

yes my hubby is always full of crap. haha.

Last edited:

TVH

wow shez....so sweet of that uncle...it shows there are still good ppl ard :)

prayinghard, i also cried many many months before this...i even broke down in office once when my period suddenly came when i was hopeful that there was a chance that month....i understand how you feel....be strong :)

Shez

LOL @quincy1986, I should be fertile this two days.. My BBT went up to 36.43 yesterday, but down to 36.11 this morning... And still no EWCM.. *scratch-head*.... Ah well.. Keeping my fingers crossed, and still working hard!!!

quincy1986

wow shez....so sweet of that uncle...it shows there are still good ppl ard :)

prayinghard, i also cried many many months before this...i even broke down in office once when my period suddenly came when i was hopeful that there was a chance that month....i understand how you feel....be strong :)
me too me too. i hid in toilet and wept.

quincy1986

LOL @quincy1986, I should be fertile this two days.. My BBT went up to 36.43 yesterday, but down to 36.11 this morning... And still no EWCM.. *scratch-head*.... Ah well.. Keeping my fingers crossed, and still working hard!!!
no need wait for ewcm la.
ewcm is just a bonus.
later you miss your egg how?
wait for the smiley face on the indicator better. <3

TVH

Welcome happysoul :)

Shez, I agree with quincy. I suggest u go home today and do the deed. Don't wait for ewcm cos u might still have it but it is inside you. It doesn't necessarily have to show up on toilet paper when u wipe. Use preseed as an added bonus. Don't miss the fertile phase. Sperms can survive inside us for at least 3 days up to 7 days. Since you have to do it anyway, just do it! Get busy tonight! Go for short dinner, then have a long long dessert at home!! Hehe....

poohy

wah shez...thats really a nice uncle! you bought preseed? use them!

Welcome Happysoul!

nice nice weather to sleep.......