We are TTC-ing!

sunshine0121

Hmm. This rd gynae say no need to do bt. I use de strip to test on diff days tho. De line darken. Using cb it was 2-3wk.

How do i share bbt here?

As i O late, gynae say to cm bk in 2wks..

soursop2014

Bbt looks really good
Keep it up up up!! All the best!

Actually now most important is to stay relax, happy and no stress.

No doubt Bbt provides some status affirmation, it might add on to your stress subconsciously....

I want to ask u to keep the thermometer away but I know it's easier said than done.

Hehe

Last edited:

Dragontail

I must say your chart is beautiful sunshine:)

But keep away your thermometer la. Don't add stress anymore. It's a bfp and keep positive. Frankly, so what if the temp drops one day? U gonna jump in anxiety. Just relax and see your doc 2 weeks later as scheduled.

Haa yes its hard to keep away the thermometer so that's why my sis asked me to surrender it to her. She keeps for me. It works!!

Maqisa

me huh? very good. no nausea no morn sickness booby not as sore anymore... and day in day out I freak myself out due to lack of preggy symptoms...

sunshine0121

Ok will stop temping..haha. last bbt today. Lol. M juz worried cos nthg cld b seen. Tout mayb cld it b implantation problem or?? Hopefully its jus too early.. thanks all <3

yukki

Dragontail, soursop2014...i hv completed the hsg test earlier on...phew! Thanks for e advice...heng i did prepared own sanitary pad...lol...they did nt provide...glad it's finally over... ;)

Dragontail

Yukki, yay it's over. Er I find it unacceptable they dont provide a pad?! Anyway you clever and brought one. So do you know your result on the spot?

Thanks HFA!

yukki

Yesh dragontail...but lucky u gals reminded me... ;) oh she did say it's looking normal...not blocked...nw pending for hubby's SA test and my hormone blood test result...

yukki

Yeaps shall do so...hehehehe...jia you dragontail and everybody too!! ^^ most probably starting my folic acid again...

yukki

Dragontail...jia you and all e best for ur ivf journey too.. me will hv to wait till nxt week then will knw the next step to embark on... :)