We are TTC-ing!

fangning

happy labour day ladies

HAPPY labour day! Been a while since I jave come in...all e best drgontail! Need some help to choose where should I do iui...should I stick to my prv dr at tcm yvonne chan or change to kkh or nuh. Please advise what should I consider.

Dragontail

Fangning thanks and long time no hear.

Not sure what's the difference between pte and government subsidised hospitals for iui. Some ladies doing iui soon so maybe they can help!

yukki

Hi fangning..i'm doing my iui in mid may..but i will be doing it at my gynae... ;) so tt shld be considered private...

soursop2014

Hi fangning, if money is not a factor then I'll go for private. :)
More personalised service I guess.

My af is here...haha got bad cramp this morning when I woke up then no sign of af.
.then the hum sup me went to rape my hubby

Then af came hehe....

This time round not sad anymore maybe because I really bochup and go ahead with bd and massage so when af is here I don't feel that I have sacrificed anything or put in a lot of effort as a result not sad and disappointed...

My only question now is should I go for my review at kkh on mid may? The review is to assess the results for clomid and from there move on to iui.

I'm supposed to see the Dr after completing three cycles of clomid. But now I only completed one, and two when I see him.

Should I postpone to one more month or should I go ahead for the iui review....?

Dragontail

Soursop if I were you I will consider iui next. Just to get things going since clomid hasn't work for 2 cycles by then.

Of course it's your call what you're comfortable with.

yukki

Yeap soursop2014...i agree with dragontail too...
But of course choose the decision that u and ur hubby most comfortable with... like me and hubby also discuss quite abit and finally come to terms to go for iui... :)

Dragontail

Tgif! Enjoy the weekend.

Me home from my ER. Everything went well and painless. 16 eggs retrieved. Monday will be back for ET.

Counting down :)

Dragontail

Yukki i read that usually a quarter of the eggs retrieved will be fertilised nicely. Not all. So if I have 4 good embies I will damn happy already.

The ER process is fast and painless. So glad it is so!

yukki

So happy for u...everything going fast and smooth...
Icic..wah tink i gonna read up more on all these stuffs...u are very knowledgable on all these... ^^

Dragontail

Thanks yukki. Aiyo I like to hog internet to read stuff.

I now realised the physical part in ivf is like nothing (jabs,hospital visits after visits, ER surgery etc). What's challenging is the emo part later when the ET is done. Do know what I mean?

anyway, come what may and jiayou everyone.

yukki

Oooooo yeap i get ur meaning...anywau dun tink about it lor... though said is always easier than done.. :p
Oh yah do know what's e diff between iui and so-iui? The gynae will be charging me ard $1.5k...issit normal rate or?

Dragontail

Iui is your body going through normal ovulation. And then they wash your man's sperms before injecting into your uterus. So-iui is where you are given medicine to inject (almost similar like ivf medicine but much smaller dosage) to assist on your ovulation. I remember so-IUI is about that price as I've read somewhere.

yukki

Yeah yeah doc say will gv me med clomid? And jabs for abt 10 days...then will do scans check if there's any cysts and then hubby will hv to go for the sperm washing..and aft which doc will insert back to uterus then i will be given med to boost. Hahaha so tink doc is suggesting so-iui for me...

mrslee07

all the best Dragontail! hope it all goes well... and meanwhile have a good rest.
having a staycation with hubby tomorrow... to just chill... sometimes really tired of thinking and worrying and feeling sian about these stuffs.
have a good weekend everyone, TGIF!

mintminer

Dragontail, that's quite a good no. Remember to relax and dun think so much. Think positively.

Yukki, as long as got injections involved, it's so-iui.

I will be going back to Dr Su (TCM) at Bt Batok to "tiao" my body. Have not been sleeping well since the failed Ivf n so busy with work this week that I'm drained out so better go n see her n prepared for next try.

Dragontail

Thanks mint and Mrslee.

Were you with Dr su before? Anyway she is well raved so you'll be in good hands.

Mrslee enjoy the staycation. I love staycation!

mintminer

Dragontail, I was with Dr Su previously before I started IVF. Suppose to continue with her but too much things happened so I stopped going.

Dragontail

Oh ya sorry you did mention "going back to Dr su" . Actually i feel it's quite a breeze taking a break from my tcm. Trips to him was twice a week. Can't deny I was complaining at the end of it....feels good to take a break. Also hubby was thinking let's focus on ivf now and not run so many places (KKH and TCM).

Last edited: