We are TTC-ing!

mintminer

Good morning, my life is going back to normal but getting more headaches recently. Dr Su said my body collapse so need to slowly "tiao" back. She ask me why my IVF failed but I told her I dun know yet coz I have not went for review. My hubby also find it tough to go TCM n SGH. I think men are all the same.

Dragontail

Good morning gals.

Mint, rest well... your body and mind.

My hubby also dislikes tcm or doc visits. Anyway, that's the past already. Now just see if ivf helps.

Hi ladies, juz to update, my af is finally here after 3 mths, Today is CD 7 but still normal flow. Maybe the 1st 2 days onli v light flow ba. Had called my tcmabt this situation. She asked me to monitor till this thur... Haiz af nvr cme, wished it come, nw come already wished it will stop.... so dilemna...:(

Im feeling ok. no cramps no bloat.. juz feel normal... my circle is 5-7 days. also had for 2 wks non stop be4... tat y nw i trying nt to focus so much more on ttc but rather to get my menses back on track first

Dragontail

Apple while mine is too short like 2.5days of flow only. The rest are days and days of spotting. Angry.

Btw have you done any scans before? I have friend whose af didn't stop after weeks then was checked that she got polpys. I mean hopefully you did a check there before just to be clear or else tcm also can't help.

Dragontail

Thanks mint.

For me, I'm just thinking...although I have fairly a lot of eggs, half of them ain't mature sizes when trigger shot was given. The other half seemed good size therefore the shot has to administered. I'm thinking maybe next all - over - again ivf I shall be given less dosage and lengthen days of stimming so that all the eggs will grow at a more steady speed. Let them all bake longer. For this round, I only got stimmed 9 days (means less jabbing and less money).

But I also read immature eggs may mature in the lab.

Anyway me no doctor. I anyhow humtum on the theory above . Ha. I will know how many good eggies tomorrow on my ET.

mintminer

Dragontail, the embroyist called me on the 2nd day after my ER that 7 were fertilised n they will sure I can do my ET. During ET, they told me only got 2 embryos that are 6 & 7 cells can transfer.

Dragontail

Hi all. How's your Monday? Hope ain't too blue.

Out of my 16 eggs, 12 are matured. 8 are fertilised though one is under monitoring. The rest of the 7 are usable.

But me and hubby are keen on day 5 embie/blastocyst and since our numbers are good, we are going to give it a shot to culture those 7 embies to blastocyst. We are returning on Wed to do the ET. Our doctor seems confident at least some can be cultured to day 5. She said the only risk now is there may be no frozen embies by then. I asked her for further opinion and she said if I were 22, she will suggest go ahead to do the ET today. But since I'm older, blasto will increase my success rate. After discussing with hubby, we decide to do it on Wed.

yukki

Morning ladies... ^^

Dragontail...wow 8 fertilised eggies is gd! So u gg for ur ET tomorrow? All the best and do rest well....

Dragontail

Thanks ladies. Now I'm anxious to know how many embies have grown to blasto tomorrow. I'll be the first patient at 745am.

Mxlo how many luggages you brought back?

Your af here already?