We are TTC-ing!

mintminer

I realized that I m really more weak than previous. Just a 10 mins walk to n fro to breakfast and I feel tired n not well. I really need to build up my health. I need to start exercise to train for my 6km run next month.

MXLO

Just went for a nice brekkie! Hubby surprised me with a bouquet of carnation. Wishing me happy mother's day and in memory of our bubbsi angel! :D

I have scheduled HSG on the 20th May and detailed ultrasound at later date when they call me on Monday.

Dragontail

Yes let's all of us here come back next year mothers day to commemorate it. It will be our day :)

Maq, mxlo, yukki, soursop, mintminer, Mrslee, apple, msyoyo. ..you're the active ones I can remember for now.

yukki

Congrats mxlo... :) jia you!

Yeah dragontail..agree that nxt yr this timing we will be wishing one another happy mother's day! ^^ jia you and baby dust to all...

mintminer

22 may is my wedding anniversary n usually we will go to taiwan for our yearly trip. But this yr was special as we went for our trip in February before the ivf. Since the ivf failed, I ask my hubby where we going for holiday. After think n think n with the review on 23 May, he finally decide to drive to melaka. Even though it will be a short one but this is what I need. A retreat........ A rest to be away from work n destress.

Maqisa

Morn gal! Update of gynae check:
Waited almost 2hrs yday coz clinic packed! I never make another sat appt. :eek:

Baby's nasal bone was pretty prominent coz e gynae was jus tellin us he's lookin for that n within sec, we saw it peekin up on screen den nt measurement was at 1.4 somethin... and hub asked gynae is it possible to know e gender n gynae said he'll try. He scanned e tiny bum n said we might be having a baby boy... but its not confirmed till next gynae check so I m still holdin on to my baby gal wish....:rolleyes:

Maqisa

Itz pretty amazin coz baby grown quite a bit frm last scan. That was 3 weeks ago.

I try to upload my scan pic for u gals but its too big n I dunno how to resize... I ask hub when he wake up later n try again. Sorry bout dat coz I aint good with IT. A technology idiot.

Dragontail

Ok Maq I always get very excited when one describes baby!! It's just wonderful to be witnessing how your beanie has grown and grown right?

Everything smelling sweet for you day by day. Me also a gal-hoper :) But we both know so long as baby is happy and healthy , we are over the moon.

Looking forward to meet your baby in pic soon!