We are TTC-ing!

missykoh

Hi all, I am new here..just to check for those who had done your SO-IUI. which private clinic has short waiting time and allow early morning or lunch time scanning? I did my test last year at KKH but the waiting time is too long. If i decide to do my IUI there, i need to take a few annual leave which i do not wish to alert my management.

Thanks for the advice in advance!​

MXLO

hello everybody!! Hope everyone had a good break!! Its mid week! Yippie!

Hows Dragontail?? when are you going for the blood test?

Dragontail

Aloha!

Maq that's a gorgeous pic. It's very precious :)

Mxlo my blood test is 20May Tue. One part I know I'm out...another part is positive spirit!

Dragontail

Hurhur okok ME NOT OUT! Yet :p Now I just wanna enjoy the rest of my HL. One week later need to get my ass back to work!

How's things for the rest of you? What's your updates?

soursop2014

Dragontail stay positive and of course stay neutral feeling.

Just went to see Dr Tan HH at kk. Told him I'll try so-iui after the 3rd round of clomid. Currently finished second round, at CD 14.

I asked him whether must stop bd after ovulation to prevent any dislodge of successful embryo.

He says no u should continue all the way till CD 20 cos u never able to confirm on the ovulation date

I also asked about progesterone support after ovulation.
He says he can give me but it's not going to help.
He says progesterone support is for those who has cycle shorter than 28days whereby the luteal phase is short.
So in the end I didn't take.

Now waiting for call to go down for counselling for so-iui

MXLO

Dragontail - just enjoy and positive thinking!! ;)

Me on CD5...af still here...seems that this cycle i have longer days of af. Usually by CD5 it should have become lesser. The flow is lesser than the previous days but not clear yet. So excited...i can try again! hahahahahhahaa!!

Going to see TCM this Sat. Hopefully clear by then.

heard about the jubilee gift? Its a commemorative birth certificate....kaozzz

MXLO

And monday and tues i am gg kkh for detailed scan (to check for polyps and others) and HSG. Hopefully polyps and wat other that should not be inside my reproductive system will be gone!! BE GONE!! *waves magic wand*

Dragontail

Yes mxlo, tell your hubby to be ready too ... eat zinc, oysters, seafood etc ;)

Ya the jubliee package is all for fun. Not so much interested in what they are giving. But just the spirit of it is cute.

And please pop in some painkillers half hour before HSG ya.

MXLO

He has been notti....drinking beer cos that time we came back from HKG, he bght a few. Now he trying to finish them and my order is to stop from next week onwards and prep for the shooting!! But he also has been diligently popping multivits for men. :)

both tests i will pop painkillers....sounds painful!

Just 1 good soldier and 1 good egg!! Come on!! CHIONG AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragontail

Oh yes no alcohol please. Made my hubby stopped during the ivf. Now "don't need him" already (for now) so he has resumed his occasional bottle of beer at home :)

MXLO

ya man...so i told him please stop cos he now drinks every other day! He can drink but only after my ovulation....that time when i was preg...he like open party....had beer and chips....and enjoying himself so much!

yukki

Kekeke...me currently waiting for witch to appear..today is 13dpo...af shld be here tml or fri..nw i only seen greenish yellow discharge..and sat will be my gynae visit to start off so-iui... ^^