We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

You mean you usually dont have EWCM or this month you havent seen it yet? I read that some ladies dont have such CM and they also will conceive. I personally stopped on OPK already. Too many things to observe!

Oh she says I should do the massage too for my case. To expel the wind and push back the uterus. Can do 3x. $50 for an hour. Starting next week. She will text me her available dates and we'll will work from there.

Never done before so what should I prepare myself when she comes over? Is it oily kind? Should I lay a sheet over my bed to avoid the oil staining? Thanks!

poohy

Somehow only this month no ewcm! Jus when I tot the dates are good...ie Christmas break and new year break....人算不如天算。

Give it a try....her massage quite good...relaxing.hehehe. push away my tense muscle also.and after her massage that time the dirty blood really came out. Jus need to prepare 2 big towels for her to use as cover for us and a floor mattress..'di lam'

littlej

Morning everyone.

@dragontail : massage is on the floor? Just curious...

me will attempt to monitor cm this month!

Dragontail

Oh I don’t have di-lam. Do you think I may request her to do on my bed? My bed is quite high though (thick mattress :p). Moreover my bedroom also doesnt have enough floor space for a di lam and doubt I can do it in the hall as I scared my FIL suddenly turns up early at home then it will be so weird!

Littlej, hopefully can do the massage on the bed.

poohy

oh mine was done on the floor...like those thai massage? hahah...maybe you want check with her if it is okay to do on the big bed.

joymummie

Hi all ladies who are TTC ....

I just want to encourage you "trying very hard to concieve" ladies not to give up hope with my story as I was like you ladies 1yr ++ ago. My hubby n I were married abt 5yrs and we had been trying to concieve for abt 4 yrs without any birth control. Last year, we were recommended by my friend to see this gynae Dr loh seong feei at kkh as many couple after seeing him get pregnant and miraculously, i got pregnant after i think 3-5 visits to his clinic. But had MC after 5 weeks pregnant. But we did not give up and still tried very hard and i got pregnant again after my first menses came. And now I am a proud mummy of my 9 mths old baby girl.
So ladies do not lost hope though i know its really stressful physically and emtionally but just have faith and keep trying.

By the way, you all can really try seeing this gynae Dr loh seong feei as he is named miracle hands on many internet threads, you can find and read abt it . Couples seeing him will miraculously get pregnant , dont know why also. But he is very very experience in fertility treatment. I heard now he had set up his own clinic at thomson medical centre and is the head for the fertility dept for thomson medical centre. No harm try seeing him . This is purely my miracule experience with this gynae.

Good luck ladies. :)

poohy

Joymummie, thanks for your encouragement.

Can share what treatment did Dr loh give? Did you go through IUI/IVF etc?

littlej

Thanks @joymummie for the encouragement :)

I just went to check the 2nd gynae earlier today! And he's pretty different from my original gynae. Below describes my visit and some advice and what's different between him & my original gynae.

More fatherly, and more thorough I feel. He did ultrasound, checks on my breasts, and he also inserted his fingers and pressed here and pressed there and smelled (*Sorry if it's TMI*). <Checks on breasts and smelling fingers is not something which my original gynae did during my past 3 months TTC visits>

This gynae also gave some 'herbal pills' to my dear to take (apparently he said the 'mobility' is not as strong - My original gynae said the sperm analysis was ok though!!), and gave me some vitamin pills too. He said it's important to be taking folic acid whilst TTCing. He also asked me to describe what vitamins I've been taking and said seems ok but he told me to bring down the next visit so he can advise if it's too much I'm taking or if he can add on. <My original gynae only gave vitamin pills to the man not me. He also never asked me what vitamins I'm taking>

Oh oh.. he also gave us dates to BD, lie down 30 minutes after BD, and told me to avoid BD after those dates he has given (Hahah - My dear looks so disappointed!!!)... And only can do yoga, pilates, walking, swimming whilst TTC-ing. <My original gynae never told me to stop BD after a certain period>

He also said to visit him when my menses come - Preferably first 5 days - I was shocked and asked Huh - isn't it bloody then.. Then he said he has seen worse (*hur hur*) and needs to see the blood flow to check on 'quality' and if there's risk of endometrisis (Don't know how to spell). <My original gynae never said anything about this, and only asked me to go see him after period not during>

He said he doesn't discourage TCM but TCM's medication has no labels so really, you don't know what you're taking. I asked him if he has recommendations but I suppose western docs can't recommend such stuff so all he said was he heard of those TCM in AMK and Marine Parade, but he "subtly hinted" that there is this one place which he would not encourage. I don't think any of the ladies here are going to the place he does not encourage. <Given this is a public forum, I don't think it's wise to mention the place>

He also said other than age and the fact that my dear smokes, there doesn't seem to be anything majorly prohibitive at the current moment. Oh later on, my dear had to go out to take a call. He then asked me how many ex-es I had before my dear and whether I was on the contraceptive pill before cuz even though those may happen a long long time ago, it may affect current chances!

Lastly, he ended the session by saying that he will try his very best to get me pregnant. And he told me not to worry just do what he says and we will work on it together.

Ok so ladies - I'm not sure if you see gynaes but am I being overtly excited over this gynae? Just that he seems so much more detailed than my regular gynae so I'm now thinking that he's better than the one I've been seeing the past 5 years!

joymummie

Poohy ,

My pregnancy was a normal one, i just did normal check up and all the necessary initial tests to see if my hubby or myself got any problem , and was given folic acid and multi-vitamins for my hubby . Then after all checks, found out that i had the condition endometriosis and was scheduled for surgery but miraculously, i was pregnant 1-2 weeks before the surgery. That's why many ppl said he got miracle hands, just need a touch from him ... haha ...

poohy

joymummie, wow....he must have a lot of patients! Long waiting time?

littlej - this 2nd gynae indeed sounds more detailed! what multi vits did he prescribe for your hubby? can share?

Thanks for the encouragement Joymummie.. Indeed Dr SF Loh is highly recommended especially for fertility treatments (even my gynea recommended him and I have a friend who had conceived 2 babies through IVF with his help). Am considering between him or KKH if I were to go for IVF ..

Littlej which gynea did you go to? Even my gynea didn't do such detailed checks.. Just ultrasound of my cervix and uterus and HSG. I was wondering how come I wasn't asked to do blood tests too. Can PM me which TCM to avoid?

joymummie

Superwomancgy: I remember I did done blood test with dr loh and that's how he found out that the endometrosis condition. And he is always very confident on his deduction one.

Dragontail

Dr SF Loh is highly recommended by my 2 gfs. If only he is still in KKH, I would surely choose him as my gynae. He was one of my first choices. Unfortunately, I dont like TMC and I'm impatient when it comes to waiting so I had to let him go.

Anyway, I'm good with Dr John Tee also therefore can't complain :p

littlej, wow so many things your gynae checked for you. So you prefer to stick with this one?

Last edited:

littlehamster

I'm 4dpo today. Having af like cramps since yesterday, then keep feel like wanna to poo. My lower tummy looks big, jeans tight, but don't feel bloated or gassy (norm when I get the gas the tummy is big too). Luckily its Friday tmr no need go work can rest more.

Anyone going to the cord life pregnancy made simple seminar tomorrow?

Fiona Pea Chan

Can anyone help me pls? Is this positive? Sorry to sound stupid. I missed my period today. Menses has always been regular. Today's due, hence I did my PT at home this morning - twice in fact. Thought I was pregnant n went to the doc in the morning but negative result... Doc said I tested too early... I'm having bad stomach cramps. Am I pregnant? :eek:

Attachments

Dragontail

That surely looks like a BFP to me. You get the same result twice with your HPT? I choose to congrat you! Go to the GP again 2 days later.

Fiona Pea Chan

Thanks for your reply. Erm... What's BFP? Ya. I got the same result twice. Woke up very early to test so by the time I went to the doc, I have passed urine four times. Not sure if its 'diluted' hence negative result at GP...