We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Today is my CD14. Observed start of stretchy clear CM. Not much but looks like I might be O-ing soon (observing CM is my best bet, from experience). I usually get that a week before I O-ed. If it's so, it's comforting to know my cycle is tuning back, regardless all the messed up hormones lately. But we have to practice abstinence this month :p

Dragontail

BFP=big fat positive. One of those hundreds of acronyms in fertility topic!

Ah... that's might be the reason why the doc didnt pick it up. A line is a positive line (I strongly believe so). It wont just turn pink without hcg.

Congrats congrats congrats! Your first?

littlehamster

Congrats Fiona it looks +++ when u go the doc make sure is first morning urine. If not the sample might be dilute already n maybe that's why -ve

Are u trying this mth, Dragontail?

Fiona Pea Chan

Yup! Hence, m really clueless. Thanks for your patience! Feeling tired, backache and stomach cramps.... Hoping that they ain't my regular menses symptoms...

Blurprincess

Hi, been trying to conceive but each time always felt disappointment. Had tried folic acid, tcm, gynae but all seems like nt helping!!! Married for 2 yrs and everyone ard me are either pregnant or wif kids.

littlej

Hello!

Not sure of this is a sstupid question but is it possible to see dr loh as a private patient?

Doc gave me florxine and something like tenxane for my dear. Erm, his pills are in his car (so he can remember to take) so I don't have the exact name.

Joymummie - could you describe a little on the pre pregnancy tests that dr loh did (before you got preggers)? I am just trying to gauge if my second gynae was thorough or was he just normal. Cuz if he is just normal that means I really kena ripped off by my first gynae!

@dragontail - seems like second one is better. But he is erm a bit old...

@suoerwomancgy & @littlehamster - I just pm the both of you. Eh I not sure if I should publicly mention which doc I went since I haven't had a success story so not sure if I should put in this forum. Hahahah I just don't wanna be seen as endorsing - yes I can be a tad bit paranoid :p

Dragontail

Fiona, some people do get their preg symptoms real early. Really hope you can bring us confirm-chop good news so that you can come back and spread baby dust to us.

Littlehamster, this month no touchy touchy. Have to wait past the coming AF first and see what my sinseh says.

Blurprincess, it's always like that... when we like to have that something, your surroundings pop them up but none is yours. :p Murphy's law maybe. Since you've been trying for 2 years, ever thought of IVF?

Dragontail

If I'm not wrong, Dr Loh runs his pte clinic at TMC right? You can google about him and they are mostly good words. Man of few words though. Think he's the god of IVF here in SG, among other good comments on his expertise.

Dragontail

I wouldnt be able to wait one week too come on! Yeah, have a good nite sleep tonight and test again first thing in morning. I'm sure you'll see the line getting darker :)

joymummie

Dragontail:its impt To be with a gynae u comfortable with.

Fiona: I remember for the first 3-5 days after missing my menses , I test negative till I think the 5th day . And gp recommend to go for pregnancy kit that is in case type one as the result will be one accurate , I am not sure what's the actual name for it but the the dip type of kit . It's in case form then u have to collect ur urine then drip into the kit.

joymummie

Littlej: yes, dragontail is right ... Dr loh has his own clinic at Thomson medical centre now, he is no longer in kkh already. If I remember correctly , I did a check and scan for vagina and urine test and blood test . And my hubby did the sperm test . Then the doc will advised us on the ovalution window . Usually will advised us to try +-2 days the ovalution day but my hubby n I very kiasu , we started trying +-8 days of ovalution day . Hope these info helps :)

poohy

oh wow ...fiona hope to see your good news soon!

somehow i'm bit sian to see any gynae...haha...really waiting for heaven to bless me with another kiddo...my 1st one has been asking me for siblings...sigh. I told her to wait for heaven to drop one down first.hahahaha.....

Dragontail

Actually me n my hubby have never seen a gynae to do any fertilty checks. Wonder if it's a must. We were both just talking about it last night.

littlej

Hello everyone!

Goody lucky fiona! Wish I'm in your shoes *grins*

Well - me and my dear did the checks. I guess it's just me being OCD. Just wanted to make sure we're all clear from the beginning - I mean *touch wood* - I had colleagues whose husbands went to do sperm checks then found out the analysis not very good. And then I also had friends whose womb also not very good. So for me, I told better be all clear. But that's just me.

Oh - I researched on Dr Loh and TMC. Dr Loh sounds good but erm TMC sounds a bit messy and a bit profit-driven like advocating scientific means? Just my personal opinion as I was reading the reviews and on TMC website.

I mean, I'm not against IUI or IVF.. I think they are necessities if and only if one has been trying the natural way and really cannot then go for the scientific ways. My friends and I were talking about it - that gynaes nowadays are now actively pushing for scientific ways. Like my original gynae - When I collected my HSG films the other day - the nurse told me doctor's advise is to do IUI this cycle and I was like.. erm.. let me try natural this month first can.. Then I scooted to see the other gynae. Hahahaha!

Ok - I gotta BD this Sunday, Tues, Thurs, Sat, Mon. Then no more BD after. That's what 2nd gynae said. my dear hear already wanted to faint - saying intensive workout then complete blackout???

:p

I'll be trying for a 2nd baby soon....somewhere in June. Wanna hv a horse baby :)

My son is coming 14 months old.

Jia you to all mummies who are TTC :)