We are TTC-ing!

rav3naers

Littlej: Dr Tham sound like a really cool gynae! Glad to know that u have found the 'one'. ^_^ trusting ur gynae is the best way for delivery. Tick tock! Super excited for u! Can't wait to c first pic of ur cutie here.

Dragontail

Halosss. TGIF and yes littlej, hahah it's Friday the 13th.

I'm not giving up. Just feel a bit pong-zek (punctured. I'm sure ttc ladies know what I mean). Had a talk with hubby last night and I cried on this shoulder and of course he consoled me and told me dont be silly thinking I'm making him disappointed month after month. He is never disappointed, he said. He said God has a path for us. We do our best and leave the rest. He told me please go do whatever I want these couple of months. Just take things easy. I felt better after that.

Thanks my dear friends here. Sometimes feel like cocooned myself.... ya know those down moments.

Ok I need to do delivery liao. Chat again!

poohy

JIA YOU dragontail! definitely understand the pong-zek portion...=) got deliver mooncake to me? hehehe i havent eat any yet leh.

i guess the good thing about not having kids is u get the freedom to go wherever u want, do whatever u want without worries! can go holiday ....relax and nua all day! sleep all day! eat at restaurant/steam boat without worries...eat as long as you want......=)

hehe, so those who havent give birth...go rest and relax more before ur freedom is lost.hohohohoh....

Missy10

Dragontail - just relaxed yourself... don't feel so stress!!! We always by your side?.? Hehehehe
I also want mooncake...

littlej:825993 said:
Morning!

I hope Dragontail is feeling better. Then again - today is friday the 13th...

Natalie - thanks for the tips. And you are right - distracting the mind with muffin will help. Hmm - question - if feed formula milk during first few days - will baby not want to latch after???

Ya old man continued his grumbling about yaya chan this morning too. Hahaha I thought it was quite adorable that this dude can be so lor soh.

Morning morning!
The milk powder was not meant for a few days..for few feeds only when the supply is not established during the first few days..and only to be used when you have fed the baby but he/she keep crying for more..

Sorry for the haitus ladies. Been not active on this forum lately... i hope all is well with everyone.

hello Dragontail! So happy that you are not giving up hope! Hope is what keeps us alive and kicking! I totally understand how you feel - about being jaded and tired sometimes... but always look on the bright side that you have your hus and friends around you :) you take care.

@poohy - have you started on your IVF? the hormone injection, ERand ET yet? lots of luck!

@Missy10 - i didnt buy the Korean ginseng hua qi in the end cos dont know how to make the soup your mummy made u ;p and you are already 5.5 months pregnant?! Time really flies!

Missy10

Glitterystar:826077 said:
@poohy - have you started on your IVF? the hormone injection, ERand ET yet? lots of luck!

@Missy10 - i didnt buy the Korean ginseng hua qi in the end cos dont know how to make the soup your mummy made u ;p and you are already 5.5 months pregnant?! Time really flies!
I check with mum for the receipe.... hehehehe now she is also trying to prepare korean ginseng for me (should say for bb)

Btw ladies, thanks for the well-wishes, my mum discharged yesterday....

Joyfulsadness.. Well doctors will tell us all we need is one just one healthy sperm to fertilize the egg. So even if morphology is poor, there's still a few hundred thousand of healthy sperms? There have also been cases of ladies here whom hubs have poor morphology but still BFP. You still can consult Dr Su though unless you really can't take Chinese med.

Littlej you sound like Dr Tham's PR Manager! :) ok next time he shall be on my list.

Poohy you are right! Must really appreciate the "me" time now.

Thelay

I m at clinic for check up. Hope my nicole show me her face today.. last check up, not able to see her face.. she is super active these days.. and my bump is bigger too. Everyone commenting that how my bump bigger in a week.

Missy10

Korean Ginseng Chicken

1 chicken thigh (removal of skin - optional)
4 slices korean ginseng
1 rice bowl of boiled water

Use claypot, 1-2hr will do

poohy

Glittery- nope i havent start IVF yet..queueing up for counselling session first. how you been?

superwomancgy- yeah..enjoy ur me time!

missy10- whats the benefit of this korean ginseng chicken soup?

littlej

I thought pregnant women cannot take ginseng?!?!

Oh gosh - hahaha I just thought doc Tham quite funny. And of course understanding.

I am starting to waddle... Argh.

Dragontail - cheer up! Blow some air into you so you won't feel so pong zek!

Missy10

Pregnant cannot take American ginseng, but can take Korean ginseng

http://www.diethealthclub.com/health-food/red-ginseng-benefits.html

Last edited:
@poohy - which clinic/ hospital you using for IVF? i did my first ivf cycle in early Aug and got strike but i am spotting ALOT now which is not a good sign :( Dont know if pregnancy will hold or not though... i am going to see the gync the next week.

@missy10 - thxs for sharing the recipe. Dont think i have the skill to wait 2 hours for the soup to brew and dont have a claypot :p probably the soup will get burnt and dried up after 2 hours.

poohy

hi glitterystar- i'm going to sgh for the ivf. congrats for the success! dun walk too much over the weekend and dont carry heavy stuff. why dont u walk in to the A&E to see why spotting? maybe can give some medicine to support the pregnancy?

Missy10

Glitterystar - This should be the claypot to steam, not to boil directly, actually once the taste is out, can drink, 1-2 hrs depending amount of water/size of chicken

sorry for my insufficient info

Attachments

Last edited:

littlej

hello!! where's everyone?

i wonder if the site was down yesterday. I couldn't access...

hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

ps: i'm working!! laptop opened! :p

ebichan

Hi everyone
think the site was down yesterday I could not access it.

Hows everyone? Me, nothing much to report as I've only been busy w work.
My next gynae appt in one week. to check for heartbeat.
I have no morning sickness and am kinda anxious but I am trying to take it easy and understand that things have been more or less pre-determined since conception how it will end up.
So let's hope I keep meeting the next milestones ahead.

Glitterystar, welcome and congratulations!!
I read that some spotting is common but I do not experience it myself.

have a good day.