We are TTC-ing!

ebichan

Wow im late for this chat on Sunday!!

LittleJ i feel so excited for you!!! please keep chatting to us and share with us how you feel in the weeks before baby comes! Now you are 37 weeks? Exciting!!
hahaha I agree, it would be nice to have the baby coming Clear Blue kit.

Dragontail, fantastic news ! It's always heart-warming to hear another BFP story. We need to surround ourselves with BFP and success stories!!!!
Birds of a feather flock together!

LittleHamster: I always buy Unagi from Isetan or Medi-ya. But there are 2 kinds- the Taiwan eel and Japanese Eel. My husband is very fussy about where his food comes from so we have to get the Japanese one which ends up costing like 30 something I think. But eat outside also same same I think.

I got no news here other than I've been napping a lot and every night I wake up to pee and from laying face down because i sleep on my tummy and my boobs end up hurting so much I wake up . guess these are my so-called "pregger symptoms".
Scan is this Saturday so hoping to cross another milestone.

I dont know how to make it through a work day without napping.
My work requires a lot of content development and editing so Im really very tired from using my brain. sorry that sounded bimbotic. haha

ebichan

Thelay !! so cute!! you bought a lot of pink things already???
I'm not a very girly kind of girl so I told my husband that even we were to have girls I think they would be very tomboyish like me and so we should stick to neutrals like white LOL

happilymarried

Littlej, I finally say it now.... How time flies!! Errr... If u got prada or ferragamo shoes... Keep them.. don't wear these 2 weeks!! :p

Thelay, stain boss car? Omg!

U ladies get periods so heavy type? =( my insides must be drying up cuz I remember over the years from being 10-30... At age 30 my period was like so little!! *panic* I wonder if my body will shut down after my #1....

Ebichan, count down 1 more week to reach another milestone!! Exciting for u! I hope u will share a strong n sticky beanie! :)

Tonight is so good to sleep... But I can't sleep...

happilymarried

Morning ladies! :)

I m worried sick... Jolted awake from nausea... Today is gonna be so hard to get thru until 3pm...

Ebichan, Poohy, walk to toilet is good.. take your mind off work/computer to rest your mind n eyes..... But ebichan don't walk fast fast..

Dragontail recall u like Mondays.. heh... I can hear the noisy birds downstairs... Why r birds so early.. noisy leh.... Haha

happilymarried

Littlej, no need clearblue.. any coy that invent that will surely be rich!! Haha.. I imagine u r sleeping now on pee pads? Did u tape it down like u said u were going to? :p lol pee pads.... Never in my life did I think those stuff can be used this way... Haha.. countdown 18 days to muffin's arrival!! Hehe... What does muffin's cot look like? English n Chinese name decided already?

happilymarried

Littlehammie, supermarket unagi sometimes sells from China.. do not buy those... I tried before... Tastes very artificial.... N not the plump bouncy jap type....

littlej

Morning happilymarried - go back to sleep. Deep breathe in and out and relax. All will be good!!! Have faith in baby a =)

Maybe what you can do is place one hand on tummy, one hand on your heart... And then think about the blood that is churning through your heart is going to baby a.. And relax =)

I think 6am is now my wake up call to pee. I checked in and saw your msg so thought I'd reply before going back to zzz (if possible).

I am on this oct mother forum fb group. And gosh only mid sept and 4 babies announced. Really, can I say time flies. I was just talking to my old man yesterday about this. That it feels like yesterday when I peed on a hpt. Old man summed it up rightly when he said time goes by faster when one is happy.

And hahahah yes I slept on a pee pad! Today no crumple - either cuz I had a better sleeping position or I adjusted properly? The trick is place it a little higher so it starts from slightly below the waist. And it is quite a big piece. So will end around the thigh. Hahha don't put it just below the butt.

Me got a graco playpen instead of a cot. =)

Name - dunno yet! Hahaha... How ah...

Good morning =)

littlej

Thelay - stain boss' car???

Btw - what waterproof panties? Do they still have these?? Hahaha maybe I should wear now!!

missA

Littlej: I think it's those sanitary panties where the backing is made of water proof material. I used to wear them during menses and I swear by them! I saw qoo10 selling them u can try!

Thelay

Good morning ladies...

Littlej... sanitary panties.. u can buy in any bra shop. But dont think it will help for water bag. What about wearing those maternity pads?

Yes!! I stained my boss car.. and so paiseh... but my boss is so kind.. he told me not to worry. He also have wife snd he understands those things.. hee...

poohy

can drink barley during 2ww? i dont dare drink any herbal tea leh but tempted. The stupid throat is making me sleepless nights...

happilymarried- oh i tot i'm the only one who has little AF each time! i also dun get heavy flow nowadays.used to have heavy flows also and I bought those super long pads...day or night also use the super long one...scared stain.

actually hoh, i think no use to use those waterproof pads or waterproof panties for the waterbag....coz dont think they can contain it esp if ur fluid is a lot...i remembered when the doc burst my bag, there was a gush of warm water coming out...hehe ..its 'warm'! and bb come out also warm....i was so tired after pushing out the bb and suddenly there was a warm thing being put on my body , and without my specs, i got a shock! and then my hubby told me..its our bb! hahahaha...

ebichan - hmm, are we in same co? hahaha....

ebichan

poohy, your story quite cute! LOL

im so tired today. not sure how im going to make it through the day with no nap and no coffee.
how do you girls do it?

rav3naers

Thelay:826655 said:
Oh.. I m at work too.. still working. .. my backache is killing me... prenatal massage doent help either.

And constant baby moving.. I feel like I m walking washing machine...sorry.. I complain so much..

Rav.. I also have nose bleeding.. its not like dripping but.. blood steak block my nose.. sorry tmi..
Lol...ur washing machine description really fits what I am going thru now too. Jerking movements.

rav3naers

ebichan:826729 said:
poohy, your story quite cute! LOL

im so tired today. not sure how im going to make it through the day with no nap and no coffee.
how do you girls do it?
I am still drinking one cup per day. Read that having apples in the morning can help perk one up too . Can try? :)

Dragontail

Unfortunately this very day Monday I dont like because I am swarmed with work and delivery and I didnt sleep well last night. I was lying in bed whole time but I only slept for good for 2 hours :(

Later if you all were to see a zombie walking on the street, that's me.

Later alligator!

mamamag

Rav, no wonder they have free apples at KKH.

Dragontail , hope you'll sleep better tonight. Try some camomile tea before bedtime ... for relaxation.
:D
I'm at KKH now waiting for my procedure. .. super kan cheong nw! Whenever the queue number beeps my heart will skip a bit