We are TTC-ing!

jojosnake

Hi good morning ladies..
Have been missing for a week.. just to share i have tested + though happy in heart but very worried since the last d&c on apr'13. Dont know if this pregnancy will be a healthy one though..
Should be currently 5weeks plus or earlier based on my LMP and cycle of 32days.

Other than sore breasts, i have no other symptoms and well im just down with flu yesterday
Any remedies for flu? and ya does flu affect my early pregnancy?

Can i check with you ladies i have tested with clearblue digital using FMU and it shows 1-2 weeks.
After a week i use afternoon pee, it still shows 1-2 weeks. I did drink alot of water in the morning and milo while having my breakfast.
Will it affect the results, oh well now it makes me worried if my hcg is actually rising.

My first gynae check up will be on next coming monday.
I have went to a GP last wed, manage to scan a sac at the right position. She has given me duphaston to take as an tai med.

littlehamster

Poohy: barley abit only. Maybe half a cup or 1 cup. So I won't over heaty and don't drink too much to become too cooling ... I just drink if not I over heaty I cannot work or do anything feel so uncomfortable

ebichan

Hi good morning ladies..
Have been missing for a week.. just to share i have tested + though happy in heart but very worried since the last d&c on apr'13. Dont know if this pregnancy will be a healthy one though..
Should be currently 5weeks plus or earlier based on my LMP and cycle of 32days.

Other than sore breasts, i have no other symptoms and well im just down with flu yesterday
Any remedies for flu? and ya does flu affect my early pregnancy?

Can i check with you ladies i have tested with clearblue digital using FMU and it shows 1-2 weeks.
After a week i use afternoon pee, it still shows 1-2 weeks. I did drink alot of water in the morning and milo while having my breakfast.
Will it affect the results, oh well now it makes me worried if my hcg is actually rising.

My first gynae check up will be on next coming monday.
I have went to a GP last wed, manage to scan a sac at the right position. She has given me duphaston to take as an tai med.
Congratulations!
We are about a few weeks apart. I have the same worries as well and trying to think positive.
Actually my naturopath has advised me not to drink Milo as it contains caffeine or chocolate powder (sorry I cant rem) but chocolate is not that good either.
Of course it is also up to the individual to choose what to omit.

ebichan

Just quickly googled:

Milo does contain caffeine because it is made of cocoa (that naturally has caffeine in it.
Thats why my naturopath advised me not to take it.

But it differs from people to people and how strict they are/ wanna be. My current gynae says coffee once a day is fine.

jojosnake

Just quickly googled:

Milo does contain caffeine because it is made of cocoa (that naturally has caffeine in it.
Thats why my naturopath advised me not to take it.

But it differs from people to people and how strict they are/ wanna be. My current gynae says coffee once a day is fine.

Hi ebichan, thanks for the info.
Other than milo, i dont know what else i can drink during lunch.
Perhaps i can drink 100plus ya.. Will check with my gynae next mon. Hopefully all turns well..

Gambette :))

tricky

morning ladies, when i read that the forum was down for maintenance, i thought the admin would have solved the app issue for people to be able to download the ios version. so i quickly went to appstore but its still not working !!! very annoying to read this thread from deskstop version on tiny phone screen...also for us all ladies to remember each other, may anything happen maybe can create a secret facebook page or something like that.

Is it ebichan who doesnt have many symptoms ? dont worry, I never vomited since i got pregnant. only feel a bit sick if i have nothing in tummy.

missA

congrats jojosnake! there r actually a lot of drinks u can take. I drink everything except for anything that contain alcohol. but of coz during my 1st tri I was quite careful with caffeine drinks. maybe for now u can try drinks like Ribena, honey lemon ...

Dragontail

No appetite for breakfast this morning. Because didnt sleep well. Now grabbing some toast before I start my delivery or else no energy. If not, hungry halfway and then customer may see one mooncake missing from the box.

Poohy, I think my head was occupied with work last night. Very brain active though body in bed!

Congrats jojo!

Ladies, actually I thought I have given up hope this cycle because of my af crampings (now still have). But my hubby keeps reminding me no witch means we still have a little hope, no matter how tiny it is. Today is 16dpo. Last cycle, my af came on 18dpo. Temp dipped on 18dpo then. My temp still high today. Why my dpo is so long is surely due to the booster shots. My very last shot for this and previous cycles were the same on 13dpo.

Actually my hubby was a little teeny weeny not happy with me because I kept talking about what I wanna do or travel to where or this and that as if af is already here. He said "you havent even got your mense. Why give up hope already? Why think so much? ". Oops kerna scolded :p I guess I should be sensitive to his feelings in first place because he is always positive and hopeful every cycle but I was rude to crush it when this cycle has no conclusion yet.

Therefore I told myself to shut up till af comes. And I actually poas on 15dpo, ie yesterday. The cheapie was stark white. I am confused because my last booster was last Friday and by right I should still have hcg 2 days later. Previous cycle, I did poas a few x to see how long my hcg took to dissipate. 3-4 days after a booster, I still did get super faint line. All my boosters are same dosage.

Ok I guess never quite mind about what I've just shared. I just wanna know is it that 15dpo with bfn means I'm out this cycle? 15dpo so late already right? I think I mentioned before I have not much reaction to the booster shots except for weird cramping. But past 3-4days, my boobs sore and upsized like mad. I never get sore boobs (nor bigger boobs) nearing af. Maybe the booster shot finally decides to give me something more.

Just hope to hear what you ladies think about what this poor old lady is going through. Heehee.

tricky

joyfulsadness, my hubby went for sperm check in march. the doc said his quantity is very good but quite a few have faulty shapes. she prescribed coq10 at 120 bucks...i told him no way, we can buy coq10 at much cheaper, so my hub started on supplements such as coq10, zinc, royal jelly and i even think he took tribulus and tonkat ali haha and it worked. just put your man on vits and supps. Men's fertility is much easier to repair than women's !

tricky

uhhh dragontail, boobs are sore just before AF is supposed to show ?? thats a +++ sign, for me anyway. my boobs would go back to normal 3/4 days before AF

littlej

Happy birthday LKY!

Congrats jojochan. + ebichan - Ya some docs say can have one cup of caffeine a day. But doc chew said no. for me - I feel first trimester shouldn't lah. I mean prevention better than cure right. Just drink hordes of water and well think otherwise. If you keep thinking "I am so tired cuz I can't have my daily dose of coffee" - of course your body will react that way and you will continue feeling that withdrawal symptom from coffee. But if you tell yourself "I am not tired, just had hordes of water. I am not addicted to coffee" - it positions the situation differently.

In my quit smoking course - the instructor did say addiction to smoking is similar to addiction to caffeine. And we sure dont wanna be addicts to anything right!

Dragontail - wakey wakey! Are you able to find somewhere to close your eyes? Maybe in your car? I know it'd look abit like taxi driver but better to have a quick 15 Min nap than drive sleepily - dangerous...

Missy10

Congrats jojosnake,

Dragontail, your hubby was very hopeful, so jus wait for another 3 days?? Poas show white, maybe HCG not strong enough mah.... relax..... catch a 10mins power power nap mayb in carpark.....

littlej

Dragontail - I have never taken the booster and jabs so I don't know how to interpret that.

from what you wrote above - it feels like you're somewhat hopeful (bbt still up). yet I guess perhaps what you're trying to do is to expect the worse (so it doesnt hurt so much if af comes) so you are thinking of all this what you're going to do. And to reinforce your current mindset - you decided to test.

As I mentioned - I don't know if I am the right person to say this. But I reckon the booster shots may have played tricks on your body so what you experienced last cycle may not be similar to this cycle. I mean - last cycle was the first time your body received the treatment so kena "surprised"... This cycle your body may he attuned to it.

If I were you - I would forego the hpt. I mean - what i did was to Wait with no testing and no further analysis of the symptoms and expect af will come... I tested hpt one day before af's expected arrival cuz I was due to fly off on af day for an intensive shopping and walkabout one week trip in Taiwan with hot springs etc. If I wasn't going to fly - I would be wearing pads and play the waiting game.. Dum dee dum dee dum.

I know it is hard to wait but well- think about it -
you already know what you're going to do if af comes - book yunan. You also know what you're going to do if af doesn't come - see a doc.

Hope you aren't frustrated at my thoughts. Just my personal feedback on what I'd do lah. Take each day as it comes. Just for today - deliver your mooncakes, go home eat dinner, tell hubby you want a hug and you love him, and have a good zzz.

Dragontail

Tricky, littlej, missy10, I'm staying as neutral as I can be now. I mean I have already kinda planned what I wanna do either way the cycle turns out to be but my man 扰乱我的心情。 Haa.

Anyway what is just 2-3 more days la.

ebichan

Tricky, thanks. yes I have absolutely no preg symptoms at all except for my breasts and peeing a lot.
Had some zits on face and I thought oh wow hormones working a lot this time but realised i never wash my face properly Hahaha (like this also dare to say on forum)

poohy

ahh dragontail- u drank coffee late yesterday? must relax prior to sleeping...and dun tink of work. soon soon, few days will past and u shall test! excited for u...=)

i'm also sleepy sleepy..my colleague saw me this morning and ask' huh u never sleep well ah'...i was like 'how u know'? haha...apparently i looked haggard and tired. Drank coffee and now after lunch, the Zzzz monster is here again.

talk abt caffeine, i resumed my coffee intake during 2nd trimester onwards last time...and my bb came out with loads of black hair and i attribute it to my black cofffee! hahahaha....