We are TTC-ing!

happilymarried

littlej, i think you can explain to your boss nicely? no such thing as abuse la... we bake only 40 weeks.. the rest of the 4 or 14 years, we slogging at work.. cant recall who said that before.. I am sure he will understand. that F1 weekend, i am staying away from the city hall area as well... imagine stuck in traffic jam and bladder filling up fast... haha... that i do not wanna experience... so with you being so close to EDD, please please do not take the risk, having your old man stuck in traffic and anxious and worried is not safe either... both of you (you and old man) stay safe for muffin!!

thanks ladies!! i really appreciate your wishes and cheers! =) my scan went well today... feeling sleeping now... i can finally sleep soundly tonight... cuz all that can be seen and scanned looked normal... i didnt get a good shot of my twin a's kkj, tho there was a pic... my doc just typed BOY. no arrow! i guess with super experienced doc... they are not bothered with that? today's scan went super fast also... think 15 mins, i am done!! twin a was in a breech position and sitting in an L shape - how come this weird shape i cant understand.. haha... maybe that's y difficult to capture the kkj also... as usual head very big.. a week plus faster than gestation age.. got a shot of the feet.. SO CUTE!! looks like hubby's feet.. cuz he has 2nd toe longer than big toe.. hmm.. mine is normal looking with big toe on par with 2nd toe... i collected my doc's letter and she also put me on utrogestan during my trip to HK next month.. she says she doesnt wanna see cramps at all.. i was thinking... i have been on progesterone supp so long... still take... good meh?

littlej

Hahaha happilymarried - happy that it all went well. Yes now you can sleep soundly, start packing the room, and buy stuff !!! This is the best time ever!!! Ooo and do take care in HK. Don't walk around too much. And Hk ppl walk very fast so make sure you keep a distance so they don't accidentally knock into you!!! Oh and got a lot of my fav country ppl in HK too so make sure you don't get knocked by them.

Btw - upload virgin kkj! hahaha dragontail waited for more than 24 hours leh =p wahahahhah!!!!

My boss' boss is in town this week. So hence the very impt meeting on thurs. hope he understands.

happilymarried

hahaha.. littlej, i know my least fav people r all there.. i will take care.. hubby has that task of protecting me.. tho, at 182 and 57 kg.. i wonder how much he can protect me lor... oh ya.. my weight gain... a whopping 8-9 kg so far!! omg omg OMG!!! from 47-48... i ballooned to 56 liao!!! how how?? & guess wad... my twin a is only 282g. why like that?? where did all the weight go to.... *sad* :(

missy10, dragontail, sorry... hehe gotta wait til tmr morning for the pics.. today another nurse sent me the pics, not the usual one.. she sent in a report format, not the jpeg format so all very small in just a 2 page pdf... wth! my twin a's kkj pic also not that clear... due to baby's sitting position... doc pressed the scanner probe so hard on my belly, it was a bit pain...

happilymarried

hmmm, i look at the rooms in my house... i feel kinda sad... i have no space... how do you cope without using a study room?! wardrobe space in each room also very limited... i originally have spare rooms, but taken up by in laws... they are kinda living in our house.. weird arrangement but o well... i gotta think of a way... or do like what u ladies did... donate and throw!!! :( if i still want #2, i have to chase in laws to go back home already... hmm

wantonmee

mummies planning their maternity leave, advise you not to use up childcare leave for next year uh! little one will definitely use it all up with the monthly checkups and jabs for the first six months.. and littlej since ure considering infant care, do note that they close 5days a year excluding all the public holidays - my first skool is like that and so are majority of the others due to training courses for the the teachers. mine's all used up on such days.. unless ofcus you font mind to eat into unpaid leave when the time comes.

wantonmee

this afternoon hubby told me that his mum has been puking everything out, unable to consume neither food nor water nor medication (as she just had a throat op two weeks ago). was planning to OT for abit but he surprised me by picking me up at 6pm on the dot saying he decided to skip work (yep he works night) just incase mil felt worse. we tabao-ed dinner amd was only home for half hour when his sister called to say mil puked again after a nap. so down he's gone to pick her up and sent to sgh a&e and oh gosh the waiting time is 5hrs and still waiting since 7ish! I know I shldnt be saying this but it totally ruined my shortlived hapliness for the evening!

my poor boy is also down with hfmd, or so I suspect. second time this year and the symptoms are there. spotted a few rash marks on the sole of his feet and hes rejecting even his addiction - milk and porridge. only can take in cold beverage and im giving him glucose water. waking up every hour crying in pain is also not helping the situation! my heart aches.

littlej

Ooo - me using childcare leave for this year so should be ok right? The company I work for is also quite flexible so I hope I can work from home when there are jabs / checkups etc. or i just "pon-teng". hahaha.

Happilymarried - I gained 8.5kg at 20th week. Hee hee.

Oh. No more study room. I cleared all my books only keeping those I really want. So from 4 full bookshelves / bookcases to just 1, imagine how many books i gave away. I kept the study table in muffin's room cuz I suppose I can work whilst muffin sleeps next time. Anyway - happilymarried - room is merely a property / space sacrifice to be made - imagine all the other sacrifices like emotional and physical body etc - put in that context - a room is nothing isn't it? =)

littlej

Wantonmee - hope your boy gets better soon and you better take care also ya! Are you bringing him to see doc tmr?

Erm - as for mil issues - well, I suppose you can't blame hubby cuz that is his mum... I feel, what comes around goes around lah. I mean - next time when you grow old - you would also appreciate if your son will drive you and wait with you at the hospital right? =) so take it from that angle...

Dragontail

*in a spasm now with no kkj pic*. Hehe.

Good morning! I-dont-like-Tuesday is here. Going to work. Have a safe trip on the road everyone.

ebichan

Morning girls. LittleJ, Happilymarried, TVH, Thelay, great to hear all of you are baking nicely and going to pop!
LittleJ, good idea to work from home! I would totally try to wing that for myself if possible! LOL

Tricky, Jojosnake where are you? How are you feeling?

Who is in 2WW here? Baby dust!!

poohy

happilymarried - no bb shot? aiya...we all waiting leh. Who else going for scan soon? remember get a print out and show us.
littlej- will u post ur little muffin photo after he is out to see the world?

ebichan- me me! in 2ww! dragontail also....

hah, tis morning hubby suddenly ask ' ur temp how'? issit going up'? I was huh? go up is good? or signifying that i'm going to have fever? heeee...

happilymarried

Morning ladies!

Dragontail, ooops! When the email comes in I will share the clearest pic! Hehe

Ebichan u sound energetic this morn! Stay this way & if u get tired.. try taking ur mind off computer n walk to toilet or get plenty of warm water to drink.. :)

Littlej hehe u speak like a true mom already even tho muffin hasn't popped yet... But the thing with staying with in laws.. I didn't expect myself to allow this move (hubby's dumb arrangement) so early on (it's been 1.5 to 2 years).. I always thought it's ok only after the baby comes.. so now I have already sacrificed my alone time with hubby n things like them burning of joss sticks & a few more other actions... Just irritates the hell out of me on some days.... Sorry for complaining about in law issues here...

ebichan

gnissim!!! you, too!! how are you feeling?

Im quite genki today because I slept early yesterday and feel recharged after my green smoothie this morning.
I have a bit more time before I go to work.
How nice it is to work from home...

Actually I dont have annoying in law issues but my own parents annoy me, sorry but I have a love hate relationship with them.
This sounds wrong but I wish my parents were as civil as my in-laws who seem independent and not always wanting attention.

gnissim23

Hi ebichan! My tummy just feeling weird daily. Numb n contraction feel evefy morning when i wake up. Sobs. Gg to ask around later. My gynae appt still so long. 5Wks apart.

Dragontail: hope u see ur bfp nxt few days time!

And those who is in their 2ww!

wantonmee

aights yes littlej, my mum's gonna bring my boy to doctor later. had texted my boss that i'll be taking urgent leave this morning then i realised my mum had taken too, so im now in the office -_- probably taking on friday since mum cannot.

mil wise, yes i understand.. just ranting a bit. hubby only came home at 730am earlier! oh my goodness. they only got to see the doctor at 130am, waited another 2 hours for blood test results, hospital decided to admit her, waited for admission and only got to the ward at 6ish! what crap is sgh a&e doing?! a whole 12 hours for someone who is dehydrated and suffering from wound infection and possibly sth wrong with the liver?! seriously, still say best hospital in singapore.

rav3naers

Dragontail:827027 said:
*in a spasm now with no kkj pic*. Hehe.

Good morning! I-dont-like-Tuesday is here. Going to work. Have a safe trip on the road everyone.
Quote of the day.

Today is not friday.
Tomorrow is not friday.
The day after tomorrow is not friday.

:p

rav3naers

Wantonmee: hope ur son will get better soon and ur mil as well. Not first case of a&e taking long time to attend to patients le. Haiz...

rav3naers

happilymarried:827008 said:
hmmm, i look at the rooms in my house... i feel kinda sad... i have no space... how do you cope without using a study room?! wardrobe space in each room also very limited... i originally have spare rooms, but taken up by in laws... they are kinda living in our house.. weird arrangement but o well... i gotta think of a way... or do like what u ladies did... donate and throw!!! :( if i still want #2, i have to chase in laws to go back home already... hmm
For our case also cannot do without study room so bo pian. Our gaming room have to go. Things of coz cannot anyhow buang. All shift to living room. Gave away one of my tv *sob* cannot imagine if in laws r living with us too. Heng they very ang mo pai, prefer to have their own privacy.

So ur bb will be sleeping with u in the future? Seems to work for my bestie. Provided if hubby wont get pek chek with the bb crying & waking up. I will be sleeping in bb room tho.