We are TTC-ing!

poohy

dragontail- ohh..plan B coming in ah....maybe the temp will go up again tmr? i'm still digesting how to read the bbt...and wonder whether my body is correct when i took the temp. so if i didnt sleep well, the temps will go up?

Dragontail

Poohy, yes if you have disturbed sleep, or measure too earlier or later, readings wont be accurate. Or if you wake up go toilet and come back to measure also buehzoon already (I think I read you did that right? Hee).

For me, since I have been bbt ing for a year, I roughly know my pre and post o temp range. I only look out for o temp hike and pre af plunging temp. Therefore I try to only temp few days before expected o. Once FF confirms I have oed, I stop. Then start again when af is about to come. My temp will dip a day before af comes. But since you just started, maybe do full bbting for few cycles first.

Dragontail

Oh hee it's my own plan B. I'm stopping fertilty treatment and lay off ttc for few months perhaps and do a little travelling.

poohy

wah hahaha...dragontail! means my bbt bueh zoon liao! if i go toilet...come back rest on bed or go back sleep, then take when i'm supposed to be fully awake? aiyor, last few nights been getting disturbed sleep leh ... okay, shall be guai guai and continue for few cycles.

anyone know if there's any natas fair coming up? will there be SQ promotion price during dec sch hols? or normally dont have promo during dec?

happilymarried

Good mornin! :)

Littlej, enjoy the feeling of being driven around by ur old man!! See? After all that caring for his family part... Now he has got his priorities right!! Ask muffin to bake a little bit longer so that mummy can soak in this pampering a bit more... Haha :)

Rav, ha.... Rooms all quite small so no more full study rm... But I wonder... Bb sleep with all our computers n wires n other electronics... Not so good leh...

Dragontail, plan b for rejuvenation of the mind body n soul!! Go for it!! Sometimes certain miracles strike when u least expect it. Is hubby gonna go with u? Just bd as & when u like... Passion can work wonders to make a baby! Hehe...

Poohy, I only know bbt must take same time everyday even on weekends... N no brush teeth or drink water first.. keep recording ya? Jiayou!!!

Jiayou to the rest of the ladies in 2ww as well! :)

happilymarried

Missy10, make sure u have bottle of water with u... & find out where is the nearest toilet... Also can have some buns to munch once got break time.... Take care!

poohy

hmm but u know, sometimes is just wake up to pee, then go back and sleep. does this count? haha
or sometimes my gal will kick me and then go back to sleep...so i will only measure my bbt when i'm waking up fully....Guess mine will not be zun...but nice to see a chart forming up.hahaha. Entertaining myself...=)

quincy1986

oh poohy just get up at same time everyday to take before you remove the blanket, before you get out from bed, before you pee, before you brush teeth. my doc dont even allow me to turn n get thermometer

even if u wake up mid of night and went back to sleep then wake up in morning to tk temp also doesnt matter

from my strict doctor lol

Last edited:

Dragontail

Thanks Happilymarried. This morning I reported to hubby about my temp and he said to me "ok we'll go easy dont worry. Dont need to see doc for now". I'm planning my trip to fly alone. Hubby can't join.

Poohy, try to stick to almost same time to temp. But that temp shouldn't be right after a pee or drink or walk around. Open eyes, shut the alarm clock and grab the thermometer. If you wake up middle of the night for whatever reasons, and then back to sleep again, just measure when it's time to. But make a note. After few cycles, you will know your bbt pattern and you wont need to be so diligent to measure everyday already. Some days I really have disturbed sleep so I just forgo that day reading. No problem.

poohy

cant even turn to pick up thermometer??? i always turn to find the thermometer.hahaha.

okay, mon-fri, my timing shd be around the same time. When comes to weekend, then different timing. hehe. oh okay...lazy me forgo waking up at same time on weekends.hahaha. Shall monitor my bbt pattern...=) thanks for all the advice.

Dragontail

Poohy can turn around. Haa. Will affect temp but it's just very minor. Wont affect your bbt pattern.Some people put thermometer under the pillow to minimize movement. But frankly i cant sleep well knowing some object is under my pillow. Unless the object is money notes (whahaha majiam old days people safekeep 私房钱 under the pillow).

If you are not temping to spot o during weekend, then can skip bbt during that two days. Take a break :)

Dragontail

I totally forgot it's F1 time from today. As in road block starts today. Am at beach road. Earlier before the meeting with my client, I text him I would be late because of the jam. He replied me back "me too. Haha". Haa...so you girls try to avoid town ah!

rav3naers

Dragontail: U remind me of princess & the pea. Hee. Hope princess wont see the red witch & be pampered for the next 9mths. :p

poohy

dragontail- hah, how to put thermometer under pillow? wont it break the thermometer? i left it next to my bed...so still need to turn and grab. =)

u flying alone? to where for the break? me no courage to travel alone...heh. i'm used to travel in groups.

F1 starting tonight? i only know Shell having the promotion of the V-power this weekend.heh, drive carefully!

Dragontail

Rav, hehe I love that princess story when I was little too!

Poohy, haha I dont like travel group. I cannot stand the waiting and so called restrictions. I'm ok with travel alone or sleep alone. Actually my erjie likes me to visit her in China. But now I think think....I feel like going korea! Or maybe taiwan. Anyone been there and if transport is relatively easy? Or maybe just go bangkok(since I know bkk inside out) and pattaya (never been to pattaya).