We are TTC-ing!

poohy

dragontail- oh i mean travel with groups of friends..not travel group..i also dun like travel group..so rigid and if tummyache how? so stressful.hahaha. i prefer R&R and not rush thru type.

littlej

Morning everyone.

I am so terrible. Had broken sleep again - woke up at 5am to pee and tossed and turned for an hour. And guess what - I just woke up!! Missed a conf call too!! Oh geez. Just checked my emails and i have 65 emails. Somehow kinda regret not taking maternity earlier.

Dragontail - hmm. I thought you wanted to see sis in china?!? Thought yunan will be nice for scenery and air and the feeling of rejuvenation. Bkk - unless you really wanna shop but I personally find claustrophobic not exactly a rejuvenation trip. Taiwan - never been there but again it is a shopping paradise... guess could also do some offskirt of taiwan and go for hot spring?? Korea - would be nice - both shopping and scenery. Pattaya - beach! I like! But haha I find going to the beach nicer with someone else so that at least when one person is in the pool / sea - another person can jaga the belongings. I mean you don't go to the beach only with you in bikini and nothing else right! When I travel alone - I prefer more scenic places so can take in more stuff (my old man doesn't really like scenic places / museums / architecture etc), have a cuppa in the cafe with a good book , breathing in the fresh air (if any), people watching... My personal thoughts lah. Hahaha - what about London or Paris or Amsterdam - a bit far hor but I just finished watching the aeroplane show and wow - miss the cold wintry feel and people watching and the architecture!!! My only advice is - please don't go to India alone!!!

But whilst you are traveling- don't forget the folic acid and vits ok. Also good for overall well being. =)

Yes roads closure have started today 18 sept. most irritating. I wish f1 will move to istana/bukit timah area then the president / ministers will know the inconvenience we normal minions put up with. I mean, you realized the ministries' offices are not affected by roads closure right.

Poohy - must take bbt at around same time and cannot have too many actions before otherwise really not zun.

Dragontail

poohy, oh... haha... yes I find travel groups are for old folks since they are less adventurous. My last travel group trip was many years ago to Turkey. But the travel group of strangers we hanged out with then were quite cool and fun and cooperative! So that was quite an exception. In fact, that was one of my best trips even though it was with travel group!

littlej, what do you mean by aeroplane show? Oh can you like take maternity leave from NOW?

Last edited:

quincy1986

hey everyone...I am comtemplating whether to tell u these.

but I realize I felt very lost after my visit to doc. i decided i need to get advises somehow.

Just been confirmed today by doc. baby dusts everyone !

sorry to be a naggy st maria online - 网络圣母
some of us ladies here have been doing temping.
not to discourage you but in many of the bfps, you will realize many of us gave up temping and what not.
unless of course your doctor encourage you to.
if your cycles are regular and u have already studied your body patterns, i suggest you stop temping.
i am not very disciplined to be honest.
i still have caffeine every day while t-tc but i cut down to 1 cup per day.
i still take alcohol but maybe just on 1 night.
i still take cold drinks but rarely.
i was still jogging at the onset of my 2ww. but last week i wasn't jogging. only climbing stairs

i deleted my apps so that i will not countdown with it.

so far i only told 3 people.
my hubby, my GM and our HR mgr.
and to you virtual people. baby pls don't be angry with me. T.T

2 odd years and finally by natural.

sorry to those still in 2ww. get angry with me all you want. after u r angry pray for me T.T

my last mens period is 15 Aug. someone calculate for me the due date @.@?

Last edited:

Dragontail

Dont see any way we can be angry with you, quincy. What works for one may not be for another. We all have our stories in the twists and turns of the journey. There's a time for something for everyone.

Congrats to you MTB. Your prayer is finally answered. Take good care of your body. Have a healthy 8months coming right up!

quincy1986

thanks Dragontail.

actually i say angry with me meaning to say i understand how taxing on the emotion it is to t-tc. seeing people getting bfp one by one definitely does not feel good. things are undeniable, i can understand.

yes true, what works for one may not work for another. everyone bfp also list down loads of things so i thought i joined in. wakaka...just kidding. who knows u might tell me i succeed cuz i temp every other day ! ^^

like i say, i am not very disciplined, not even disciplined to stay zen until perhaps i decided to give up all means which might have helped me a little, in staying zen.

Last edited:

wantonmee

congrats quincy! what's there to be angry about, im still wondering. honestly like you, i have never done temping, i drank alcohol, smoked, take cold drinks, jump up and down and everything else not related to how a ttc person should be. its perfectly fine since we all have different mindsets and how we want to approach the ttc process.

now take good care and no worries!

Dragontail

Haha little beanie wont be angry with you, quincy, for breaking news to the online buddies here. We promise to keep it a secret ok? :)

So you did a hcg blood test at the doc? Your man must be over the moon now!

quincy1986

today 1st visit to confirm with doc. but funny is that he did not give me any supps.

he told me to get folic acid from pharmacy =.=
he say if detect any unusual pain or bleeding, go NUH emergency, instead of calling his standby =.=

what did your gynaes give u on your 1st visit? T.T

ebichan

hey everyone...I am comtemplating whether to tell u these.

but I realize I felt very lost after my visit to doc. i decided i need to get advises somehow.

Just been confirmed today by doc. baby dusts everyone !

sorry to be a naggy st maria online - 网络圣母
some of us ladies here have been doing temping.
not to discourage you but in many of the bfps, you will realize many of us gave up temping and what not.
unless of course your doctor encourage you to.
if your cycles are regular and u have already studied your body patterns, i suggest you stop temping.
i am not very disciplined to be honest.
i still have caffeine every day while t-tc but i cut down to 1 cup per day.
i still take alcohol but maybe just on 1 night.
i still take cold drinks but rarely.
i was still jogging at the onset of my 2ww. but last week i wasn't jogging. only climbing stairs

i deleted my apps so that i will not countdown with it.

so far i only told 3 people.
my hubby, my GM and our HR mgr.
and to you virtual people. baby pls don't be angry with me. T.T

2 odd years and finally by natural.

sorry to those still in 2ww. get angry with me all you want. after u r angry pray for me T.T

my last mens period is 15 Aug. someone calculate for me the due date @.@?
Congratulations!!!
Mine was 1 Aug and EDD supposedly May 8. So you are just a little behind me! :)

Actually, I used BBT ( I have a regular 28 day cycle ) to determined if I ovulated. the month I BFP I was unable to detect smiley on my OPK at all.
But looking back at the chart, it clearly showed I O.

anyway, Dragontail. I'm glad you decide to take a short break for holiday! You are lucky you can travel. I have almost no leave left this year. Have to save them for house-moving. I vote for Taiwan! hehe because I like Taiwan :)

Gabrielle, welcome!!! How are you doing???

poohy

congrats quincy! isnt that good its natural? rest well and enjoy!

dragontail- littlej is talkg abt the hongkong show..triump in the skies aka aeroplane show. In the show, they went several nice places and its like 'awwwwww'...which also makes the show nice lah. The 'sanya' in china also very nice leh.

happilymarried

Dragontail, Taiwan is great for shopping n food!! Also can pop by those hot springs.. Korea shopping may be expensive? Also out of the city area may get difficult with the different language.. visiting ur sis is a good idea since hubby not going with u? :) rem to bring along all ur vits n supplements!

Littlej, hahaha.. ur muffin wants mummy to snooze more now... Hope ur emails don't pile to 100& above.. I got that before.. n felt like giving up... Heh...

Quincy, congrats congrats!! I know the feeling of strike bfp after 2 years plus.... Hehe.. happy until wanna burst! :p Now u can go dl different type of apps!! They will calculate edd for u... It's just an estimate also.. baby decides when the time comes.. :) I don't bbt either.. due to my irregular o.. I think we have been here long enuff for each other.. kinda waste of energy to feel angry with whoever strikes first or earlier right? So no worries.. if angry over who strike first or second.. natural or Iui or Ivf.. the list never ending leh.... As for supps.. think the Blackmores pregnancy is easy to buy (watch for Watson or guardian discount!) n just 2 tabs a day.. easy to take since ur doc didn't prescribe u any multi vit? It has folic acid inside too...

happilymarried

Poohy Littlej, really will get withdrawal symptoms after finish the aeroplane show? Serious? I find the show so so only leh... I dont find issac handsome! Boo! Not my type :( I like jayden! He has a bit more age n charm.. n he speaks much better English than Isaac! I like his Yaya confident character... Hmm... If Yaya Chan looks anything like jayden... I might consider seeing him!! Ahahhaa!! :p

quincy1986

happilymarried: it's always so re-assuring from u <3 lub u so much.

i feel nervous more than happy.
my gynae is like giving me the signal not to ask him so much.
feel like changing gynae but i will be like, "will u give me supps? if u also try to chop chop evrything i also dont want u."

happilymarried

Rav, previously u said u wanted to get the aprica soraria pram fr amazon... Did u do it in the end? Or u bought from sg distributor instead? Hubby & I found the pram we like n amazon sells around $120 cheaper... Hmmm..

happilymarried

Quincy, hehehe now u r free to go see any other gynae.. it's easier if u conceived naturally also.. switch doc easier.. if u ok with tmc... Besides Littlej, I hear excellent reviews about Dr ben tham from others... Of cos my fav doc is still Dr Loh seong feii also at tmc.. if u want lady doc... I think Gabrielle is seeing Dr Marianne Hendricks... Not sure if she is good or not tho...

quincy1986

happilymarried: i am worried i get another gynae who want to chop chop finish me or very confident about my pregnancy :(

i dont know what should i do or say to my new gynae.

i am an annoying inquisitor :(

rav3naers

Congrats Quincy! Take it easy. Everyone approach ttc differently. Whether or not its 'recommended' or not, u can improve ur lifestyle after ur bfp for the sake of bb de. ^_^