We are TTC-ing!

Thelay

Rav... my baby move down ald.. and I also feel the hiccups at the bottom.. and she push her buttock near my chest.. so funny.. dont know whar she is doing...

ebichan

It must be amazing to feel your baby move. I wonder what it would be like and how you know where their head, hands are. Amazing!

I think girls are more active because boys are lazier in general. LOL we can multi task work and home whereas men seem quite hopeless.

Having bad heartburn today. Only 10 weeks or so. Is that normal.

MoMoMum

I had heartburn n my dox recommends green lime with manuka honey. It really helps my pain n ease my throat. :) I had it till almost end of 2nd tri even tho I dun take spicy or fried foods.

rav3naers

happilymarried:830847 said:
Missy10, rav... So nice... Your little girls are so hmmm... Kungfu type... Mine still v gentle... I wish my boy can kick mummy harder!!
Seems like all the boys very gentle with mummies. Lolz.

rav3naers

Thelay:830851 said:
Rav... my baby move down ald.. and I also feel the hiccups at the bottom.. and she push her buttock near my chest.. so funny.. dont know whar she is doing...
Yar. Same. Her buttocks are at my right side mostly. Tummy lopsided when I lie down. Haha. Then will roll here and there. My hubby kept saying look like Alien gonna burst out. -_-"

rav3naers

ebichan:830862 said:
It must be amazing to feel your baby move. I wonder what it would be like and how you know where their head, hands are. Amazing!

I think girls are more active because boys are lazier in general. LOL we can multi task work and home whereas men seem quite hopeless.

Having bad heartburn today. Only 10 weeks or so. Is that normal.
Ard 10 weeks shld be due to indigestion and gas. R u eating well? If no appetite, might be acid reflux.

rav3naers

Jeez...today sit too long already. Obvious water retention, calves reddish. And cellulite at thighs!!! Pester hubby for massage when I get home liao.

TVH

how do you all know if it's baby's backside or head that's popping out? to me, they all feel the same...round round one....some ppl say u can make out the shape of the hand or feet when baby kicks...i've never been able to make that out...maybe my skin too thick... :we2unsure:

rav3naers

ebichan:830885 said:
Ard 10 weeks shld be due to indigestion and gas. R u eating well? If no appetite, might be acid reflux.
oh.. not pregnancy related? LOL
hmm no MS so appetite is as usual
when im hungry im v hungry and have more pronounced hunger pangs
Hurhur. Its still due to being preg la. There are alot of symptoms but not everyone will experience the same ones. 3rd tri when all ur organs are pushed upwards by baby, then heartburn will be more common.