We are TTC-ing!

rav3naers

TVH:830900 said:
how do you all know if it's baby's backside or head that's popping out? to me, they all feel the same...round round one....some ppl say u can make out the shape of the hand or feet when baby kicks...i've never been able to make that out...maybe my skin too thick... :we2unsure:
I also agar agar. I read on webby say that baby buttocks tend to protrude more. Then when u feel baby hiccups = location of baby's head.

Hello all, I've been inactive for quite awhile. So sorry about that. Can't remember what i'm busy of but i've been following the post :p.

I'm extremely excited to follow on Littlej's posting. Congrats Littlej! Cute bb~

Hello Dragontail, you are not the only one! I'm also still TTC :D. I have been visiting Dr Wu for few months already. Tell you what, she said from the bbt chart, she does not seem i ovulated. She asked me must not be disheartening and it requires time to get back to normal! Anyway, she has confidence on me.

Missy10 : I pm'ed you. I wanted to join the secret FB group!

May I ask if we are active in FB, do we still keep this forum chat room?

tricky

Ebichan, it's not really heartburn you're experiencing yet but indigestion. it's pregnancy related and very normal. progesterone slows down your digestives system making you feel like you have upset tummy. for me it's actually one of my major symptoms and I'm so fed up of it...I keep burping.
when are you coming on Facebook to join us ??

ebichan

Tricky!!! Really?
I did not know that. Thank you so much for the info.

I'm pai seh to join FB as I have a somewhat visible job, LOL.

Dragontail

poohy, before you know it, Xmas is here and 2014 will be right at your door step! Time passes very fast one.

My sis is going for her 2nd scan 4 weeks later. She was assigned an "associate doctor" just now. Although she finds the doc very nice, I can tell she feels like changing to a more senior doc at the private suite (maybe Dr John Tee). I showed her the private suite just now as she likes it. I mean that associate doctor will be seeing her at the private suite too. I said since the female doc seems nice, why not just go with the flow and see her again in the next scan. She can always change to another doc should she change her mind.

Thelay

Oh. For me.. my gynae showed me where is her head and backside at my recent scan . I also cannot tell.. if rhythmic movement like a while, i assume hiccup.

I cant tell hand, elbow or leg also.. but think elbow have like pointy pointy feeling.. think so la..

happilymarried

Wahaha! Stripper? Good one tricky!! U r so funny...

Ebichan n tricky, the first trime indigestion, heart burn, acid reflux....all will pass really quickly... Hang in there! Things will get better :)

Missy10

happilymarried:830934 said:
Ladies... Was it Thelay rav Natalie missy10, those having baby girls... Kungfu like that?? Haha.... I want.. but I don't think my baby will do that... Sigh..
Its look cute and also scary!!!!

littlej

Ebichan - are you a famous actress? =p

Happilymarried - erm that looks scary! But hor - if the baby is supposed to be facing inside - ie spinal against the tummy and upside down - then how is it possible that the foot is at that position! Is it photoshopped??

Cherriejoy - hello! I sure hope dr wu will be able to help you. Are you seeing a gynae too?

rav3naers

happilymarried:830934 said:
Ladies... Was it Thelay rav Natalie missy10, those having baby girls... Kungfu like that?? Haha.... I want.. but I don't think my baby will do that... Sigh..
Mine is mostly rounded protrusions, not defined like that. Skin has to be really thin to see so clearly? Abit scary leh. Like balloon going to pop. @_@

Thelay

I only see round small lump or big lump protruding out. Ya. So scary.. yesterday I was just telling my husband .. what will happen if baby decide to stretch all hands and legs.. will my tummy be explode?.. lol..

rav3naers

Thelay:830946 said:
I only see round small lump or big lump protruding out. Ya. So scary.. yesterday I was just telling my husband .. what will happen if baby decide to stretch all hands and legs.. will my tummy be explode?.. lol..
I sometimes get stretched from left to right at the same time. Baby doing splits? Haha

poohy

dragontail- yar time passes so fast! and i'm also getting more panicky coz the age gap getting wider! so fast 1 year going to end soon....hehe, will ur sis share her twins photo with us? i'm quite curious to see twins pics in tummy...=)

ebichan- wah u are making all of us more and more curious! hahahaa..quick give us more hints!

cherriejoy- u also seeing dr wu! u go amk or jurong one? how was ur bbt such that she can see u got no ovulation? mine she duno mumbled what....duno refer to which mth got ovulate lah....then say need to boost up duno what somemore...she say in chinese, so i duno what she meant.haha...poor chinese is like that. And now she has a disciple! her son?