We are TTC-ing!

happilymarried

Hello all, I've been inactive for quite awhile. So sorry about that. Can't remember what i'm busy of but i've been following the post :p.

I'm extremely excited to follow on Littlej's posting. Congrats Littlej! Cute bb~

Hello Dragontail, you are not the only one! I'm also still TTC :D. I have been visiting Dr Wu for few months already. Tell you what, she said from the bbt chart, she does not seem i ovulated. She asked me must not be disheartening and it requires time to get back to normal! Anyway, she has confidence on me.

Missy10 : I pm'ed you. I wanted to join the secret FB group!

May I ask if we are active in FB, do we still keep this forum chat room?

hi cherrie joy! jiayou and dont give up!! hope tcm herbs can help tiao your body to optimum level for a sticky & healthy beanie!!

happilymarried

haha.. a play date?? sounds like fun!! Dragontail, how can we not invite you?? :red:

dragontail, oh i would love to see twinnies scans!:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

Last edited:

Thelay

Dragontail... u will be there with us ur cuttie as well.. I have fri who gave birth after 40. And her baby is quite intelligent. I heard if both parents is over 40, baby more intelligent.

happilymarried

thelay, i heard about that too! if both parents of if the mum is above 40... someone told me the little kiddo will be super smart... err.. funny myth... but i guess its the nurturing that plays a big part! :)

natalie what is your total weight gain?

by the way ladies, for the glucose test or the gestational diabetes test... the procedure is to drink something then draw blood? How long must i fast for? did everyone go for it?

happilymarried:831093 said:
thelay, i heard about that too! if both parents of if the mum is above 40... someone told me the little kiddo will be super smart... err.. funny myth... but i guess its the nurturing that plays a big part! :)

natalie what is your total weight gain?

by the way ladies, for the glucose test or the gestational diabetes test... the procedure is to drink something then draw blood? How long must i fast for? did everyone go for it?
My total weight gain is 9.9 kg ( 5 wks to 2 days before 37 wks)

I never do glucose test or gestational diabetes test..thought u only need to do if you have sugar in urine?

Dragontail

Never heard of after 40 the offspring will be smarter...then I must wait another 8years for my man to hit 40 so the child will be ultimatum clever! By the time maybe I need denture and dong-kak.

Anyone knows any visual ladies who have jap hubby? (I'm not giving up yet, ebichan). Hehehe...

Dragontail

Natalie, I think your weight gain looks gradual and nice. Did you get back to your pre preg weight quickly after your first gal?

Missy10

For the glucose test or gestational diabetes test, im taking it next Tue, im suppose to fast from 10pm the day before....

I need to take it, bcos my maternal side have diabetes history

Dragontail:831097 said:
Natalie, I think your weight gain looks gradual and nice. Did you get back to your pre preg weight quickly after your first gal?
Oh..I manage to lose 80% of weight gain in the initial months..after that..it seems to stick with me already. .hehhe

Dragontail

Natalie, my erjie also says she can never shed the last 5kg after she popped 2 kids. Her eldest already going army soon...and she has also long ago given up. Haa.

poohy

ebichan- hahaha u jia lat liao....u making all of us curious! and we are making all the wild guesses. Will u tell us whether we hit jackpot? Clues?

haha i didnt gain much weight when i was preg then...and i slimmed down during my 4 mths maternity leave. But gain more and more after I go back to work!wooohhh.haha.

poohy:831110 said:
ebichan- hahaha u jia lat liao....u making all of us curious! and we are making all the wild guesses. Will u tell us whether we hit jackpot? Clues?

haha i didnt gain much weight when i was preg then...and i slimmed down during my 4 mths maternity leave. But gain more and more after I go back to work!wooohhh.haha.
Desk bound job? I realise that I gain weight after I switch my job to desk bound.. hehe

Dragontail:831105 said:
Natalie, my erjie also says she can never shed the last 5kg after she popped 2 kids. Her eldest already going army soon...and she has also long ago given up. Haa.
Studies show that if don't shed within a yr after childbirth, u can forget abt it...if u using medical intervention, then is a different ball game.

ebichan

Natalie, your weight gain is ideal for my BMI ( I checked). I hope if all goes well I will put on the right amount. BTW, I'm already a little fatty before preg. LOL

No lah, not reporter as need to be pretty one.little fatty cannot.
its so funny. not glamorous job, no need looks one.

Last edited:

ebichan

CNY is my favourite time of the year because I LOVE the snacky things!!!
how come your company so nice one, deliver goodies?
maybe we do too but i am not aware of it