We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

I love cny goodies too. I dont like christmasy foodies like log cake, turkey nor ham. My fav cny snacks is love letters! Can eat loads of it. Dont like bakkwa and friends think I am weird. When I was little, my cousins and aunts would come together and handmade love letters and kok-zai (Cantonese. Looks like mini curry puff but inside is peanut).

ebichan

I love cny goodies too. I dont like christmasy foodies like log cake, turkey nor ham. My fav cny snacks is love letters! Can eat loads of it. Dont like bakkwa and friends think I am weird. When I was little, my cousins and aunts would come together and handmade love letters and kok-zai (Cantonese. Looks like mini curry puff but inside is peanut).
OMG CNY GOODIES
I love the love letters w strong coconut milk smell
and the flower shaped one with holes in them
and pineapple cookies
and kueh bangkit (?)

hmm what else is nice?

Dragontail

Whaha I dont mean you are wu-wu-ah-ah monkey. Lolol funny.

Poohy, cant be teacher. We dont exactly hate teachers mah.

Hmmm....HDB? MINDEF?MDA?

Oh I know!!! IRAS!!! Right right?

plushhome

Hi...

Recently i read abt Origin Point Medical (原始點醫學) mentioning that:
if our body is "cold (寒 in TCM)", then may have difficulties TTC or sometime keep the baby (especially during the first 3 months).

So if u are TTC-ing, pls avoid / reduce the consuming of Foods which is very sweet / sour / un-cooked food (like salad) & iced-drink / alcohol as all these are "cold (寒 in TCM)".

p/s: See your tongue now, if it's White-ish, then it's sign of "body cold" (寒 in TCM).

If you wanna improve the your body condition, drinking Hot Ginger Soup will greatly help!

Thanks
PlushHome