We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Goodtobe, just like the half cup full or half cup empty...look at it as new start of ttc for 2014!

Soursop, could be no o, or you missed the o, or your opk spoilt already!

Dragontail

I remember the first time I opk, my strips were really spoilt because never got dark line. It was given to me by my sis but i didn't know she kept for more than a year so perhaps expired already. Bleh.

soursop2014

My watson opk Expiry date is sep 2014 leh.

The only difference in my diet this cycle is drinking the Holland & Barrett raspberry leave tea after my af ended

Dragontail

Oh then maybe your opk no problem ya.

In this case I think hard to tell. You actually need bbt to confirm if you've o-ed.

Dragontail

Bbt is easy. Just measure temp and record in phone app that's it! The app will do the analysis for you. But the difficult part is discipline. You must wake up same time daily to measure. If discipline not done, then no point bbting as won't be an accurate reflection.

Tried preseed before. Didn't work for me and will not bother to try again. But some ladies swear by it.

Dragontail

I read that fertile mucus is one of the most important factors for conceiving because it acts as a conducive environment for the spermies to hang around waiting for the egg to pop. Without the mucus, higher chance that spermies cant survive till the egg pops. For me I always think I have not much issue with ewcm so I guess no point using preseed. I guess my problem lies somewhere else :(

Good luck with preseed gals !

Soursop, looks too faint to indicate positive coming its way. Actually I'm still waiting for my positive. Might be tonight. Gonna poas when home later.

good to be

oic.. I guess I might purchase the pre seed to try. I just went to see the sinseh at up serangoon. he seem quite friendly. I hope he can help me w my prob.

mummygirl

oic.. I guess I might purchase the pre seed to try. I just went to see the sinseh at up serangoon. he seem quite friendly. I hope he can help me w my prob.
Goodtobe,

do u need to make appointment before visit?

dragontail,

i thinking to go tomorrow night or tues night.... Not sure if its open or need appt...

yukki

Hihi dragontail...wanna ask u where u purchase the opk strips? I saw watson selling kinda ex if i was to test so many days to determine ovulation day?