We are TTC-ing!

littlej

Thanks @faithmummy. Okie... Guess body combat Takes a back seat. Thank you... Btw which tcm are you seeing?

@dragontail my friend wanna see how dr wu is like, before considering if she should try tcm. Do you think she can come with me next wed? Will dr wu be ok with A friend in the room?

Sigh.. I think I am not going to get my Christmas wish.. The signs of af approaching....

Shez

Have been feeling tired with some nausea for the last week, but just started light spotting today and AF is due on thursday. :(

Shez

I don't really feel so. :( coz I just went toilet and the spotting is a bit heavier now, and d usual AF cramping and backache has started. Unless the flow doesnt increase the next few days.

Hubby said maybe we are meant to have a horse baby not a snake. Lol

Dragontail

I am joining this thread again!

Not so lucky this time round; I've had an MC. So am waiting for my next AF to arrive and I can jump into the ship of baby-making again. My last missed MC, it took 6 weeks for my AF to come. Hopefully it's the same again this time so crossing fingers I can see her in mid Feb. Still in time for snakey if we try hard :)

Good luck to all, ladies.

Shez

Dragontail, sorry to hear that.
My flow is a bit heavier now, and very bad cramps and backache so looks like I'm confirmed out for this cycle. :(

But to everyone, keep spirits high and have fun! Merry Christmas!!!

Hi all this is my first post here and happy holidays!

Dragontail I ve been a silent reader of this thread and Im really sorry for your mc. Like the saying "New Cycle New Hope".. jia you.

Hope to share and learn by joining this forum as it was where I got the contact for my TCM doc..

Me: 31
Him: 31
T-C-C-ing Since: July 2011
Have Tried: Apps (P-Tracker etc); OPK
Trying Now: TCM for both (Dr. Su) & folic
Going to try: As above and relaxation
Next Window: 2-3rd week of Jan13.

Just consulted Dr Su on sunday and she doesnt seem optimistic about this month. I have gone for HSG and I have a blocked fallopian tube. DH has poor sperm morphology
so the probability of natural conception is really low. But still want to give it a shot before we embark on IVF ..

Jia you all..

Dragontail

Welcome superwomancqy!

Thanks and yes we all JY together.

Emotionally, I'm handling it ok because I already kinda knew I was losing it way before it actually happened. Physically, I need to repump myself up.

I actually booked a holiday for Jan13 with my girlfriend, earlier this year. I thought I had to forfeit it but looks like I'm going afterall! It's one month from now. So just nice I can take a little break and come back to t-c-c action again.

littlej

Dear Dragontail - I'm so sorry to hear about the MC. Big hugs to you. And I'm so happy you are seeing the silver lining which is the upcoming hols with your gf :) Oh gosh - you're so optimistic, it makes me feel like I'm some whingy old lady cuz I get so upset when AFarrives :) ANyway, Goody luck to all of us here. Will you be seeing Dr Wu tomorrow? I'll be there so if you want, we can say hello in person (if you want to :))

AF has been kind to me this month. Think she's only coming at night so at least I can still enjoy my Christmas day :p Now cramping in bed :(

Hi Superwomancgy - How is HSG like? is it painful? I'm scheduled to do a HSG after this cycle. I'm a little scared to be honest.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :)

Dragontail

Yes on the contrary I'm so looking forward to seeing my next AF! Haa.

Sure, lets say hi tomorrow. I guess we'll be one of the first :) You'll be with your buddy right? I'll be there solo. I'm Jane btw.

littlej

Hello! Yeah my buddy will be there with her hubby - they decided to take the plunge into tcm. I will be there solo. Will be wearing either a white tee or elmo tee :)

Oh btw so I told my dear about dr wu, thank goodness he wasn't angry I secretly went to see.. But he isn't convinced about tcm too. Oh well. One burden off.

littlehamster

hi ladies, merry xmas to all!

Dragontail, u are always welcome here! lets add oil together!

snake baby is until Feb 3rd. hope we all can still be in time! 4 more months?

littlehamster,

for Snake babies last order is by April 2013... i think.
Because if you count, if we get preggy in Apr, our baby will be Jan 2014 baby but still belong to snake... unless CNY is in Jan.... but i think CNY will also be in Feb ...

Dragontail

believe hamster meant edd has to be before 4Feb. And yes, one needs to conceive by april03 (if by may03, maybe very borderline) to catch the snakey.

Littlej, couldn't make it in time earlier. I'm on my way, if I can still catch a hi from you :)

Last edited: