We are TTC-ing!

littlehamster

Scan n see what? That day scan the doc say nothing much, n is the typical menses one. She said got d&c but she didn't not recommend as she thinks it will expel out by itself

Just checked again,there is one lump brown flesh-like lump... byebye bb.. (・へ・)

Thanks everyone for the concern. I think Maybe this one is not healthy that's why it's out. Looking forward for next one!

BTW mini confinement got what? I don't stay w my mum or mil think will be hard for me...

TVH

littlehamster:751557 said:
Scan n see what? That day scan the doc say nothing much, n is the typical menses one. She said got d&c but she didn't not recommend as she thinks it will expel out by itself

Just checked again,there is one lump brown flesh-like lump... byebye bb.. (・へ・)

Thanks everyone for the concern. I think Maybe this one is not healthy that's why it's out. Looking forward for next one!

BTW mini confinement got what? I don't stay w my mum or mil think will be hard for me...
*Hugs* littlehamster, sorry to hear that. I hope this is just false alarm for you and the beanie still is ard...

poohy

Luttlehamster. ..eat healthy food..drink longan red dates..avoid plain water if u can. Drink chicken essence....eat ginger sesame chicken etc. Basically eat and drink food that's nourishing for your body. Rest well

bammy

Littlehamster, sorry to hear that! My mum told me before that bu like the real confinement as body will be very weak and need nourish so that u can hv bb faster

quincy1986

think ttc for some time has it's benefits.
better than many who 1 shot goal and then after that might be a little afraid of intimacy.
we have time to plan how our intimacy is to be like.
until my hb says he surrender to me :p

Dragontail

Yes life has its way... and that our body is engineered to purge what's not "right" for us.

I do think this whole t-t-c experience has bonded me and my hubby further. On the flipside, I see how my hubby took care of me and stayed a strong pillar of support for me, when I had the two MCs (not to mention my family members too). Of course I knew marrying him was the right thing to do two years ago. I'm even more confident now that I will always have him to count on no matter what happens.

Littlehamster

Sorry to hear that !!!

Ask your gynae to give you 1 - 2 weeks MC, so that you can rest at home,
Have plenty of Bed Rest
Do not carry heavy stuff for this one month
Wear Socks to sleep at night
Drink Longan Red Dates + Old Ginger tea everyday to replace water.
Eat Plenty of food cook with Sesame Oil + Ginger
you can also eat Kidney Mee Sua, 麻油 Chicken, 猪脚醋 if you need to go out... there are some hawkers who sell such food.
Avoid Cold and Cooling Food right now.
Do Not Eat SeaFood.
if you need to drink ready made chicken essence, remember to Warm it with hot water in your cup before drinking
And Sleep Early every night !!!

A good confinement will nourish your body and bring you stronger pregnancy in future

After bleeding stop, you may add on to take Shi quan da bu tang. and 8zhen soup, ginseng soup, and DOM

Someone wrote a blog about Mini Confinement
you can refer too

http://preggerswannabe.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/mini-confinement/
http://kindleoftots.blogspot.sg/2010/07/food-for-mini-confinement.html

Last edited:

Dragontail

Yes, many ladies here are right. Please see doc and take MC for at least a week. You might think you dont feel any strain from this episode for now, especially you're very early in the pregnancy. But an MC is still an MC regardless which stage. It causes a tremendous drain from the woman's system. A confinement will get your health back and definitely has a direct impact on your next t-c-c.

You can consider 2 week confinement food catering if no one can cook for you. If not, you can cook simple dishes during your MC but just add loads of ginger and sesame oil. And yes LRD and not plain water.

Herbal bath is part of confinement but honestly I couldnt follow, at least not in my 2nd MC. The first MC I did all things diligently and I felt so strong after that. But the 2nd MC, I already showered normal on the day I bled. And on and off only I used the herbal bath. Now, I'm suffering the cause of it.

All things said, it's really up to you what you like to practice (my angmor friends dont do confinement and they are fine all the way). But the one week medical leave is still good no matter what as you need rest now.

Last edited:

Fiona Pea Chan

My gynae recommended taking folic acid even before pregnancy. It's to prepare our body for pregnAncy. Take that every morning after breakfast if possible. :)

littlej

Hi littlehamster - i am so sorry to hear about your loss. we may not know each other personally but we all have somewhat bonded in this forum.

Please do take care of yourself. It is your body, your health. I echo the other's feedback and recommend you see a gynae (a nice one, not the horrigible one you saw before) to get a thorough examination. And I think yes rest is important for the body to recuperate and self heal.

Don't be too hard on yourself ya? *hugs*

quincy1986

morning...
@littlehamster
if you are considering confinement, then today no need stock up your kitchen by yourself. my gf says by confinement means you cannot get any wind into you. not good for your body.

quincy1986

@bammy
jiayou~~~

it's easier for me to get gastric pain these days. is it due to all the tonics i'm taking = increase appetite?