We are TTC-ing!

poohy

Little hamster...hahaha didn't know it helps in anti constipation! Ohh maybe also hoh...these few days quite smooth in toilet haha

TVH

poohy:751932 said:
littlehamster- i initially plan to buy the tea version but when i go holland & barrett, they introduced me to the raspberry leaf pill and i bought the pill instead.hahaha.

Do you think it helps? i just started taking
I used to drink raspberry tea leaf too. It is supposed to help tone the uterus. But take note to drink up till ovulation only. Once ovu occurs, pls stop as the tea causes uterus contractions and may impede implantation. It is recommened to drink from day one of your menses up until u ovulate.

They say when pregnant, u have to watch what u eat and drink. Even when TTC also got so much to take note.

Dragontail

Greetings from bkk :)

Im gonna lay my mind off ttc for these few days. Gonna eat what I like and shop till I drop. I dont care. (But still popping conceive well and tcm powder la)

TVH

Dragontail:751990 said:
Greetings from bkk :)

Im gonna lay my mind off ttc for these few days. Gonna eat what I like and shop till I drop. I dont care. (But still popping conceive well and tcm powder la)
Enjoy your trip!! :)

littlehamster

Enjoy ur trip dragontail!

Mine is the loose leaves. Brew like tea leaves. It helps with contractions during labour n shorten labor (so wont suffer so long hours) I v kiasu bought 2 big bags. Haha.

Ladies lets not lose faith in ourselves.. Today's posts seem so depressing because we seriously have no idea why others around us can just easily conceive while we had to go through so much to do so. Lets take a breather and love ourselves and our husbands more :)

TVH

quincy1986:752028 said:
I bought mine from cedele. It is tea bag type. Organic raspberry tea leaf.
oh so it's like as long as it's raspberry tea?
Erm the one from cedele comes in a box of 20 tea bags that said organic raspberry tea leaf on the cover. I think u can get it at any organic shop too. If u read the description, it says tone the uterus.

Dragontail

Thanks buddiesss! My heart thinks of you all although I'm phsically here :)

I suddenly have loads of creamy cm. I guess it will be awhile before my af will come. Was thinking it might appear when I'm here (packed some pads). I'm always dry for few days before af. Guess my next fertile window wont be so soon as I have thought. I'm actually looking forward to the next fertile window to "play"!

bammy

Dragontail, enjoy ur trip! Bkk is shopping paradise *green with envy*.
Daily routine again, hope can reach office on time.
Pray that today has good news

TVH

Morning ladies.

Ooh...creamy cm could be a good sign?

I'm in the dreaded 2ww. I hate this phase, the end of the 2w seems to take forvever to come.

quincy1986

good morning ;)
@bammy
how is your iui now? :)

@TVH
oo...2ww. all the best!

i used to have a lot of discharge in school days.
as i get older and as BD gets more frequent, i start to have the dry spell~~
i think sinseh says if your discharge is a lot and sticky texture like starch, means heaty right?
oops...taken your breakfast liao? :p

poohy

Bammy- you doing your IUI today?
TVH- ooohhh dun think too much and enjoy the CNY! Get urself ready for CNY and get your tots off 2ww. Drink chicken essence etc to keep womb warm!