We are TTC-ing!

prayinghard

MissA, i think your mother-in-law is like those very typical one who always thinkonce their son got married, they lose your son to the daughter in law, thus making all sorts of bully to them. but i believe there are also very nice one out there. At least your hb is on your side so don't bother too much now as you are just in your initial stage, you are the queen of all. Rest more .

prayinghard... that was so nice of your husband. The maternity dress not only will encourage/motivate you, it also does the same effect to your hubby! New dress, fresh start and.... good luck! Of course must go to the doctor for the cough, ok? Don't ever let the germs bring you down, jiayou~~

quincy1986.... try your best not to study into the symptoms so much. And, you're on CD20 only. Relax, relax, relax.... weekend is here, cheers la :p

CatC

Oh my... I had a hard time reading all the posts... Was so busy to log on yesterday...

Quincy1986: take it slow... Slow down... Relax... Stay calm...
I had MC before... Regretted as I was too anxious abt work... All the walking, standing, carrying heavy bags, gg up n down the stairs, didn't dare take med leave... Until I felt so tired, only then went for check up a few days earlier than scheduled check-up and found out abt missing heartbeat, no growth for 2wks!!! I felt like the worst mother in the world... Had to do d&c on my hubby's bd some more... This will always be in my heart... Esp when I see my fren's kids who were born around the same time as my lost bb... So pls take it slow..
Aft I got preg again, I took no pay leave to stabilize my preg...

missA

my mil is very high tech. she even have a fb full of her own posey photos. my husband refuse to add her thou. lol sometimes I look back my relationship with my in laws is like those Taiwanese hokkien series like that. sibeh dramatic.

girls in their tww, don't spot for symptoms.... although I have a lot of symptoms during mine, I have friends who feel nothing at all and didn't realise that they are pregnant until a week or 2 after they miss their period. everyone is different. so as long as you af is not here yet, don't be despair!

climbing stairs is part and parcel of my life... at work or at home. but I try not to lift heavy stuff.

ladies... i need your help since this is first time i seriously bbt..
when your temperature falls, does it mean that i have ovulated cos i saw a dip in my chart last 4 days..It has now rise but my temps are not that high...

I have been opk-ing with clearblue last 3 days but there were no smiley. so does that mean i have missed my ovulation? it came earlier than expected and i didn't have any cramps or sore boobs like before. not sure if it's because of CW that my O dates are earlier.

and i didn't manage to BD few days before. only 1 day before and on my O date itself and yesterday.
sigh... can't help but to feel dissapointed already. I hope i hit a spot somewhere. :(

here's my chart:
chart.jpg

Dragontail

Hi pinklolita.

Usually how long is your cycle? And which day are you on now? What’s your temp averagely before the dip and what’s the temp like after the dip? I feel CW might bring forward your O by a day or two.

However if no smiley, I feel you haven’t O yet. Curious to know your temps as asked above.

Dragontail

Sorry didn’t see your chart there just now. I feel you haven’t O. Your last few days temps don’t look high enough to signal ovulation has taken place.

But having said that, now that I saw you had EWCM. So it could be you've O-ed but the temp is slowly climbing; not those typical shot up temp after O. How long is your cycle typically?

Last edited:
dragontail i normally have long cycles like 41-43 days... so i was due to have my ovulation this week.
i hope i have not ovulated yet! cos we were just warming up with the bd and for once my hubby is not complaining abt being tired from BD.

im gonna get another box of CB dgital and test again few more days. cos i usually will get 2 days of smiley.
Omg so stress.

Missy10

I see red Le Haiz
My hubby is the eldest of 2 brothers, even his cousin from father in law side, all boys.... And I'm the only child.... So I have ppl telling me, I will have more boys too.... But hubby prefer baby gal first, 女 then 子 , will becomes 好

BFN tis morning, diarrhea twice again this morning on CD33

Missy10

dragontail i normally have long cycles like 41-43 days... so i was due to have my ovulation this week.
i hope i have not ovulated yet! cos we were just warming up with the bd and for once my hubby is not complaining abt being tired from BD.

im gonna get another box of CB dgital and test again few more days. cos i usually will get 2 days of smiley.
Omg so stress.
Pink - really dun stress to bd..... You are not relaxed at all.... It's good sign that your hubby not complaining being tired....
Meaning you maybe near to O, bcos men can smell woman near/during our O, our body are made like that..... like how animal mate, they smell each other....

Jus bd as much as you can, if not every 2 days for now..... Dun stress yourself on OPK too much....

quincy1986

thanks all. i dont really care. i climb the stairs and all. because who knows maybe this cycle also dont have? :p
but i just feel funny that i feel cramps in my abdomen for no special reason. so thats what bothers me.

gnissim23

Hi tricky! High 5! But my cycle is not super regular kind haha.. normally will O later..

Xiaohuiis: thanks for ur info. Dun give up yet... since u r already seeing the doc its coming v fast to u k.. rest more during af.

Shez: since is cd 16 n u yet to test any positive opk probbaly u have not o yet?

Pinkalolli: frm ur chart ur temperature still looks low. Seems to me ad well like o has not take place yet.. do u bbt at abt the same time daily? (As I saw the rise of temp issit cox u temp at later hrs?)

Yeah I think in the first place I also always wanted a boy to acc my hubby.. but yes truely girls are more "tie xin" to the mummy.. alwqys wqnt to have a boy den a girl.. heh but since just ttc is already so difficult for me liao so I will be happy if I have.. lol..

Pink - really dun stress to bd..... You are not relaxed at all.... It's good sign that your hubby not complaining being tired....
Meaning you maybe near to O, bcos men can smell woman near/during our O, our body are made like that..... like how animal mate, they smell each other....

Jus bd as much as you can, if not every 2 days for now..... Dun stress yourself on OPK too much....
thanks missy10! we are trying to BD alternate days now..
i used the cheapie opks and they all came out to be quite light.

i hope your bfp comes soon! no af witch means u are still safe!

Last edited:
gnissim - I chart at the same time everyday. at 6.20 am cos that's when i have to wake my hubby up for work.
but i sleep irregular hours cos i have a lot of work to do so i'll end up at sleeping at sometimes 1am or 2am.

prayinghard

My hubby loves to have gal because he feels tat gals are more guai and can doll them up all in pink very beautiful. But actually, to us boy or gal also we love all we want s a heathy pregnancy