We are TTC-ing!

Missy10: I've read from some books that recommend bd every other day (means yesterday you bd, today rest, tomorrow bd again), some say everyday is fine as long as your hubby's armies are strong & healthy with no sperm count issues. I used to bd everyday continuously for over a week cos I don't use opk, don't take temp(not that my temps can tell me much since they dun rise or fall according to bbt textbook trend) so in order to not miss my O, I just bd everyday from CD 12/13 to CD 20/21. After seeing gynae he say bd every other day is good enough, cos men's spermies take time to replenish & mature. My man is so relieved when he hears that lol I must be milking the poor boy dry.

Dragontail: that's how he sleeps! Sometimes he's just pretending, when I walked past him, he'll roll over & paw on my feet to play with me lol :p

littlehamster

handsome Sam kitty! i like cats who are slim and not overweight. lol but some are just so adorable~ my little hammie at home says Hi~ i dont think ur cat likes hamster right? lol, my mum's dog didnt like hamsters either hahaha

Missy10

qinnnsenne:784982 said:
Missy10: I've read from some books that recommend bd every other day (means yesterday you bd, today rest, tomorrow bd again), some say everyday is fine as long as your hubby's armies are strong & healthy with no sperm count issues. I used to bd everyday continuously for over a week cos I don't use opk, don't take temp(not that my temps can tell me much since they dun rise or fall according to bbt textbook trend) so in order to not miss my O, I just bd everyday from CD 12/13 to CD 20/21. After seeing gynae he say bd every other day is good enough, cos men's spermies take time to replenish & mature. My man is so relieved when he hears that lol I must be milking the poor boy dry.

Dragontail: that's how he sleeps! Sometimes he's just pretending, when I walked past him, he'll roll over & paw on my feet to play with me lol :p
I shall let my hubby rest tonight, provided he willing to rest *_0

littlej

Missy10 - u might wish to bd 2 more times. I had a smiley on tues and I bd on tues, thurs and sat. It is true that after a smiley, it means the egg will be released in 12 to 36 hours. My doc and dr wu advised alternate day bd - I don't know whether the doc see my man no up or maybe because he knows my msn's sperms are slower swimmers (from Sperm test) so he suggested alternate day. Anyway, I think he will peng san if need to bd daily - 4 x alternate days - he was whining and the last 2 times were really wham bam done.

Qinn 小妹妹 - ur kitty is so cute! So u have both a cat and a dog now? Or just a cat? My dog also like to ka kui kui and zzz. So unglam since she is a female dog :p

Dragontail - that's nice to visit the orphanage. Are you bringing any goodies over? Have you decided on the orphanage? I just donated a bunch of McDonald's toys I collected since young (hello kitty, Sesame Street, pooh). Anyway, let us know if you are bringing stuff over, we might be able to help (that is, if you want to carry stuff over too).

Missy10

Morning ladies....

For those FF user, you can your ovulation detector to OPK(under desktop mode) then once you have opk+, they will auto set your ovulation, as default detector is temperature so most of us here BBT, CM n temperature doesnt tally

Last edited:

Dragontail

Hello ladies.

littlej, if the travel plan is concrete, yes I'll be bringing stuff over. If not, will be next round. Hopefully when my hubby is able to go with me....

Thelay, yo! How have you been too?

Thelay

I just passed my first trimester. MORNING sickness still with me, still feeling down staying at home for more than 2 months,

Hello ladies! Hello Thelay! :D

littlehamster: Mr Sam is sturdy, and tall, not exactly skinny lol Hi littlehamster's little hammies! (waves) He has not lived with hamsters, but judging from how he's so not fond of the rodent family, I would think not... :x One of my dogs has co-existed with guinea pigs before, and my doggie didn't seem to mind his small fluffy friends so much :p

Missy10: so did your hubby protest to resting for a night? *cheeky grin*

littlej 大姐姐: I only have a kitty now, the doggie passed on earlier... not 2 months yet :( Your doggie is a japanese spitz right? I love them!!! I love them all lol)

lulu1.jpg

lulu6.jpg

And no, sadly my Friday night wasn't spent bd-ing :x Doc says no more bd after this week, so if the hubby wants any, he'd better buck up and not work into the wee hours of the night again! :x

Oh! FF gave my first cross lines this morning, according to FF I O-ed on CD 21; and according to the ultrasound & the doc, I had O-ed between CD 14 (ultrasound done shown maturing follicles) and CD 20 (already showing the corpus luteum). I've decided to believe the doc, and take CD 19 as the day I O-ed (could be earlier, but not gonna give myself any chance to test early lol). I'm beginning to find bbt charting confusing, and kinda pointless should it always be 'off' (as my temps do not rise immediately after O) - think I'll continue with it for another couple of months, and observe. If it's still off then I might as well just stick to monitoring O with gynae's scans!

Thelay: hang in there, you'll be holding your precious bundle before you know it :) Congrats on passing first trimester!

littlej

Hi Dragontail - I just thought about it. Maybe you can have the best of both sun, sand and sea + orphanage. What about BKK + Hua Hin? You can get to shop + visit orphanage in BKK and end the trip with a relaxing sun, sand and sea at Hua Hin.

I wanna go for a holiday too. But my man is kinda worried about the H5N7 thingy which is now apparently air-borne? So no Taiwan for sure.

Qinn - Awww. your woofies are now happily stomping in heaven with Dragontail's doggy and my bunny and my husband's doggy.. They're all running freely with the freshest water and the greenest grass. Hahahah you're soon going to be under BD freeze :p Oh, you need to have more consistent months of FF to get a 'pattern' then you also know how to read. Of course docs will be most accurate but does that mean you're going to see doc every month?

Thelay - Awww.. Hang in there. Did you tell your gynae about this and what did the doc say? That said, look on the positive side. At least you no need to squeeze into the MRT and/or bus with 10,001 people, breathe awful BO, pespire under the humid hot sun, or get wet by the sudden downpour, try to 'cover up' when people ask why you're not eating this or that during the first trimester.. And you're getting rest at home!

:)

Dragontail: Yippie! Holidays! :p I'll be in northern Europe this month, too :)

littlej: Yeap, they must be having a great deal of fun :p BD freeze until after af ends is looking to be dreadful... (about 2 weeks from now!) I'm not pinning much hopes this cycle, not a teeny bit of a symptom at all haha! Guess I can just relax, and enjoy my vacation :D I'm just feeling really lazy with the bbt lol and I honestly don't mind doing scans every couple of days to monitor O... :x (totally idiot-proof for newbies, like me!) I was telling my bff how my gynae is like costly OPKs for me lol

Have made myself LRD, smells & tastes good! :) (pats myself on the head for not adding 10 spoonful of sugar)

Last edited:

Missy10

qinnnsenne:785134 said:
Hello ladies! Hello Thelay! :D

littlehamster: Mr Sam is sturdy, and tall, not exactly skinny lol Hi littlehamster's little hammies! (waves) He has not lived with hamsters, but judging from how he's so not fond of the rodent family, I would think not... :x One of my dogs has co-existed with guinea pigs before, and my doggie didn't seem to mind his small fluffy friends so much :p

Missy10: so did your hubby protest to resting for a night? *cheeky grin*

littlej 大姐姐: I only have a kitty now, the doggie passed on earlier... not 2 months yet :( Your doggie is a japanese spitz right? I love them!!! I love them all lol)

View attachment 103620

View attachment 103621

And no, sadly my Friday night wasn't spent bd-ing :x Doc says no more bd after this week, so if the hubby wants any, he'd better buck up and not work into the wee hours of the night again! :x

Oh! FF gave my first cross lines this morning, according to FF I O-ed on CD 21; and according to the ultrasound & the doc, I had O-ed between CD 14 (ultrasound done shown maturing follicles) and CD 20 (already showing the corpus luteum). I've decided to believe the doc, and take CD 19 as the day I O-ed (could be earlier, but not gonna give myself any chance to test early lol). I'm beginning to find bbt charting confusing, and kinda pointless should it always be 'off' (as my temps do not rise immediately after O) - think I'll continue with it for another couple of months, and observe. If it's still off then I might as well just stick to monitoring O with gynae's scans!

Thelay: hang in there, you'll be holding your precious bundle before you know it :) Congrats on passing first trimester!
Qinn - both of us went dinner last night with friends and came home late, so no BD, but he climb on me as soon as he woke up....

littlej

Qinn - Going to northern Europe? Holidays or biz? So lucky!

Hahaha - Not that I wanna be a wet bucket but if ahem your trip happens 2 weeks from now, and erm - you are tested positive, the doc won't allow you to go on holiday! That's what happened to me. So I had BFP and I had to cancel my holiday (and I was due to fly off that very same night). The doc's exact words to me were "you want baby or you want holiday. if you can't make the sacrifice now, are you sure you are ready to be a mother". Wa, fierce right. Same thing he said to me when I asked if I can go US end of this month for a biz trip (It's a business trip somemore!). Additionally, he also said "fly so far, if anything happens then how. Healthcare in US is very expensive. And even if I fly over, I will only reach you in 18 hours - what do you think will happen during this 18 hours". Wa - So I had to 'diam diam'. He did say I can travel during the 2nd trimester but erm only less than 4 hours flight time.

And Qinn - Very expensive lor! Hahaha. Have you bought a new thermometer? Actually it's just seasoning yourself. Once you're used to it, you'll be fine. Maybe you can try OPK. That said, i also went to visit doc monthly :p (Pot calling the kettle black right)