We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Omg, missy10, your chart is triphasic and you got a faint line!!!!!!!! I mean i mean *darn i'm stammering* isnt that a big sign of BFP???

Dragontail

missy10, I know about not pinning too high hope as most of us went through that before... however, I got this test kit too from mustafa and I really dont think the line is that faint and I also used the same kit for my last BFP. I truly think it's a positive. Congrats to you. So I was right that you're the first to give us baby dust after the long break of no bfp news!!

Oh man oh man. Are you going to go for a blood test like really soon?

Missy10

Dragontail:789215 said:
missy10, I know about not pinning too high hope as most of us went through that before... however, I got this test kit too from mustafa and I really dont think the line is that faint and I also used the same kit for my last BFP. I truly think it's a positive. Congrats to you. So I was right that you're the first to give us baby dust after the long break of no bfp news!!

Oh man oh man. Are you going to go for a blood test like really soon?
Wow.... u recognize this is from mustafa.... 好厉害.....

Erm... not so fast for blood test..... wanna test again mayb on Mon so to prove its not a false alarm.. and wanna scare my hubby n give him a surprise if its really a BFP, pray hard....

Dragontail

Hehe i remember it because my hubby wanted me to test again and again during my last bfp. Tested one HPT but he wants me to test everyday so we went to mustafa and bought these kits (cant remember how many we bought. More than 10 for sure!).

I think it's a good idea to test again 2 days later. I feel it's not a false alarm... nevertheless, I pray it's your day :)

gnissim23

Wohoo! Missy10! Since ur temp is high n u got a faint plus it is sure a positive!!!

Im still in a super delima for myself. Haha. -.-

gnissim23

:/ im afraid to go to the gynae for check :x due to previous mc. :(

Ive been having bad gastric or rather tummy for days. Keep burping n alot gas tt I must cough out to burp. :/

Last edited:

gnissim23

Yes dragontail. Thank qinn n poohy.. and all ladies! Actually im being bad.. I tested few days back already.. I test 2 days with 2 different brands.. but due to previous bad exp im in delima. :/ dont dare tell dont dare say dont dare see gynae. Only hubby knows. N now online nvm hor..

Qinn: I know u been asking me on my 18dpo. Haha. :x

Please forgive me..

Until missy10 announce hee good news, den .. I decided to hint. Haha. But I have yet to see gynae :x scared. -.-

Hope to spread good healthy baby dust to everyone here! I buy a dual test kit so tt I can give to someone when mine is confirm. Hee. Think im the only one dili daili slowly own sweet time thinking dunno what.

Last edited:

Dragontail

Gnissim, when you diam diam when someone asked you earlier, I already guessed it. Hehhe. In the end, it's double whammi today! It's a perfect day isit it?

I can understand you...even if I got bfp, I will be so wary due to past two incidents. But! Every pregnancy is different ya. I want you to go celebrate and see a gynae asap!

And here comes the official congratulations :)

gnissim23

Dragontail: wa. Very observant. U know qinn was asking me n I diam diam right. -.- feel so guilty.. I actually decided on the gynae way bk le. I wanted to go next week thurs after all my exams. But somehow seems like god asking me go early. Cox he is away nxt week all the way till june. So im gg nxt monday after my second last paper.

Rewinding back, last semester during my exam is when I got the bad news , the prev mc. And its on my bday somemore. Will nvr forget. (Shall try to let go) ok v lou so I know.

Same gynae as littlej. *waves to littlej* . :)

really thanks all for the encouragement. Hopefully it goes well.

But delima for my job hunting.. n my june trip with hubby n his daughter to aust.. was telling hubby go ahead with her but he insist dun wan.. shall see gynae advice.:/